🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just like Benghazi, obama's nowhere to be found

He gave a speech. Very beginning of speech he said this:

"First and foremost, we are a nation built on the rule of law and we must accept that this decision was the grand jury's to make," said the president.

Barack Obama Speech After Ferguson Verdict - Business Insider

After his blatant disregard for our immigration laws and instead ruling as he sees fit, I stopped listening after the bolded. What a joke this putz-in-chief is. Sadly, we're the butt of it.

I don't care if I hear from him ever again. This was a STATE matter to begin with

He helped in driving it to the point it is at now

I don't care if I hear from him ever again. This was a STATE matter to begin with

So was Hurricane Katrina in 2005 a state matter but Bush was blamed for everything that went wrong. Obama is squeaky clean on Ferguson but he and Holder are the catylists of the riot tonight.

So was Hurricane Katrina in 2005 a state matter but Bush was blamed for everything that went wrong. Obama is squeaky clean on Ferguson but he and Holder are the catylists of the riot tonight.

Oh I know. But Bush did step in finally to take care of the STATES problem where they couldn't even take of their own citizens. But just like Democrats, Nagin, stood up on National Television and blamed President Bush. when Bush was the one to save more black lives than the Democrat running the city.... that's why I can't stand Democrats. they are snakes and will do anything to cause us harm. And Obama is biggest snake to ever run our country. I find him shameful and disgraceful
ok I'm done ranting...lol

They want unrest, they want us divided. We're so busy fighting Ds and Rs, black and white that we're not going after the real problem .... D.C. It's just how they like it.

They want unrest, they want us divided. We're so busy fighting Ds and Rs, black and white that we're not going after the real problem .... D.C. It's just how they like it.

you're right in some of that. But I find Obama to be the biggest race hustler and really believe he want to stir up a race war. Because who will it benefit the most? HIS PARTY

Forum List

Back