Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH.

I voted absentee this year

I requested one from the county clerk and she sent me an official ballot with my name printed on it and a sealed envelope with my name printed on it.

How are you going to do that with 78,000 voters after the fact?

You are saying that elections cannot be stolen via absentee ballot, do you have ABSOLUTE PROOF that an election cannot be stolen via absentee ballot? You call this a Conspiracy Theory, yet you support a Partisan Political Witch Hunt that INSISTS without ANY EVIDENCE to support the accusation that Russia STOLE the 2016 Presidential Election for Donald Trump.

You support a MULTI MILLION dollar investigation that has after nearly a YEAR provided ZERO evidence of Russia stealing that election YET you do NOT support the elections in Arizona and Florida being investigated after TENS of THOUSANDS of votes were found DAYS after the election and ALL are ONLY benefit the Democrats in those two elections.

The situation in Arizona is how unmatched signatures were being handled inconsistently by the different counties. Some were cutting off contacting the voters for ballots in question on election day. Others were contacting voters beyond election day. The GOP sued to stop the verification process which is certainly their right and brought the situation to a head. The latest I hear is that the matter has been settled and contacting voters where signature is in question will be conducted in all counties through November 14th.

I do the same, in dropping my ballot off on Election Day. For Arizonans who use the Early Ballot process to check if your vote was counted you can do so at: http://www.arizona.vote/

Also at the same site they'll be updating the McSally-Sinema vote tally after 5:00p.m. MST each day.

Why cut off a process that verifies the validity of a ballot? What are Republicans afraid of?

If the election is validated on Election Day, then by all means cut off validation

But if an election is still not validated and closed, the verification process should continue

Funny how recounts always favor the Dem candidate, the odds being 50-50.

Yes it all has the aroma of a sewer. If they were intelligent then they would at LEAST give the Republican 20-25% of ALL the new votes they manufacture AFTER the election and give their own candidate 80-75% this to make it look less noticeable that they are literally stealing the election via absentee ballots and manufactured votes from probably dead individuals.

This is why that Brian Kemp in Georgia cleansed the Voter Registrations and threw off hundreds of thousands because the SIGNATURES did NOT MATCH just like they are saying the SIGNATURES in Arizona do NOT MATCH and the Leftists screamed RACISM about Kemp doing that just like they scream RACISM when the Voter ID Law is suggested.

Last edited:

I requested one from the county clerk and she sent me an official ballot with my name printed on it and a sealed envelope with my name printed on it.

You are saying that elections cannot be stolen via absentee ballot, do you have ABSOLUTE PROOF that an election cannot be stolen via absentee ballot? You call this a Conspiracy Theory, yet you support a Partisan Political Witch Hunt that INSISTS without ANY EVIDENCE to support the accusation that Russia STOLE the 2016 Presidential Election for Donald Trump.

You support a MULTI MILLION dollar investigation that has after nearly a YEAR provided ZERO evidence of Russia stealing that election YET you do NOT support the elections in Arizona and Florida being investigated after TENS of THOUSANDS of votes were found DAYS after the election and ALL are ONLY benefit the Democrats in those two elections.
OK ...I’ll play your game

I accept the results of Absentee ballots because no fraud has ever been proven. I explained how easy it is to prove an absentee ballot is fake......yet, you can’t do it

I accept the investigation of Trump because it has been proven that Russia interfered and that Trump benefitted from that interference

lots of people in this forum,including lefties here call us a democracy too...

Yeah. Words are powerful things. It seems to be a rather recent trend. One that started, seemingly strategically, from the top which made its way down to its intended audience. Now they've picked it up and have started popularizing it. No sooner than the talking heads on television and pretty much all of the politicians on the so-called left and the so-called right started usung the language did the electorate quiclky adopt the narrative themselves.

It's a travesy. The Founders are likely rolling over in their graves.

The situation in Arizona is how unmatched signatures were being handled inconsistently by the different counties. Some were cutting off contacting the voters for ballots in question on election day. Others were contacting voters beyond election day. The GOP sued to stop the verification process which is certainly their right and brought the situation to a head. The latest I hear is that the matter has been settled and contacting voters where signature is in question will be conducted in all counties through November 14th.

I do the same, in dropping my ballot off on Election Day. For Arizonans who use the Early Ballot process to check if your vote was counted you can do so at: http://www.arizona.vote/

Also at the same site they'll be updating the McSally-Sinema vote tally after 5:00p.m. MST each day.

Why cut off a process that verifies the validity of a ballot? What are Republicans afraid of?

If the election is validated on Election Day, then by all means cut off validation

But if an election is still not validated and closed, the verification process should continue

I think that cut off process on Election Day IS the law.

No doubt Democrats would act the same as both parties would wish to stop the count while still ahead.

Sigs don't match, toss the whole batch.
Show where any of those votes are invalid

Rather than rely on some faulty signature analysis....why not ask the voter
Is this your ballot?

If the answer is no.....then you have a legitimate concern
Otherwise...STFU

Well, pull up a chair, kids, here we go again.

In Arizona and in Florida EVERY vote should be HAND recounted, every vote in EVERY part of each state should be HAND recounted and have HUNDREDS of lawyers including Matthew Whitaker's Department of Justice lawyers watching them recounting the votes in both of those States.
Why?

So the elections cannot be stolen, as a Leftist though you don't think that lawyers should be WATCHING anyone HAND recounting ballots, why because you know they won't be able to destroy ballots for the Republican candidates or some other reason?

No doubt Democrats would act the same as both parties would wish to stop the count while still ahead.

I haven’t seen Dems do that
Historically, Democrats want all votes counted and Republicans want to restrict the process

They would.

Well, pull up a chair, kids, here we go again.

In Arizona and in Florida EVERY vote should be HAND recounted, every vote in EVERY part of each state should be HAND recounted and have HUNDREDS of lawyers including Matthew Whitaker's Department of Justice lawyers watching them recounting the votes in both of those States.
Why?

So the elections cannot be stolen, as a Leftist though you don't think that lawyers should be WATCHING anyone HAND recounting ballots, why because you know they won't be able to destroy ballots for the Republican candidates or some other reason?
Representatives of both parties monitor the process
Again...why can’t you show a single fraudulent vote?

I haven’t seen Dems do that
Historically, Democrats want all votes counted and Republicans want to restrict the process

"Historically, Democrats want all votes counted and Republicans want to restrict the process"

Historically Democrats want all the votes counted? Is that why ALL the Southern Democrats in 1964 voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Bill to continue to deny their Black pets on the Plantation the RIGHT to vote and is that Republicans want to restrict the process the reason why ALL the Northern Republicans voted Yes and if it wasn't for those Republicans the 1964 Civil Rights Bill would NOT have become law?

I accept the results of Absentee ballots because no fraud has ever been proven. I explained how easy it is to prove an absentee ballot is fake......yet, you can’t do it

I accept the investigation of Trump because it has been proven that Russia interfered and that Trump benefitted from that interference

"I accept the investigation of Trump because it has been proven that Russia interfered and that Trump benefitted from that interference"

That was proven where exactly?

Twitter ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Pres. Donald J. Trump

Tweets, current page. Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Throw out that batch!!!!!

LOL at the below Tweet from The Donald about the Russians and President Putin:

upload_2018-11-10_0-53-42.png

^^^^ President Donald J. Trump, God Emperor of The Universe:

upload_2018-11-10_0-55-1.png

Sigs don't match, toss the whole batch.
Show where any of those votes are invalid

Rather than rely on some faulty signature analysis....why not ask the voter
Is this your ballot?

If the answer is no.....then you have a legitimate concern
Otherwise...STFU
If the sigs don't match, must throw in the trash.

Matched According to who?
If the voter affirms the ballot as the one he submitted ...it is valid

"I accept the investigation of Trump because it has been proven that Russia interfered and that Trump benefitted from that interference"

That was proven where exactly?

Depends who you talk to

If you talk to NSA, CIA and FBI.......Russian interference was proven
If you talk to Putin and his flunky Trump.......there is nothing there

Forum List

Back