Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH.

Sigs don't match, toss the whole batch.
Show where any of those votes are invalid

Rather than rely on some faulty signature analysis....why not ask the voter
Is this your ballot?

If the answer is no.....then you have a legitimate concern
Otherwise...STFU
If the sigs don't match, must throw in the trash.

Matched According to who?
If the voter affirms the ballot as the one he submitted ...it is valid
That's not the way it's done, Droopy.

You ask for the their DL. If they don't have one the checkbook will do. If they don't have one you have them sign a piece of paper and compare the two.

Why cut off a process that verifies the validity of a ballot? What are Republicans afraid of?

If the election is validated on Election Day, then by all means cut off validation

But if an election is still not validated and closed, the verification process should continue

No doubt Democrats would act the same as both parties would wish to stop the count while still ahead.

I haven’t seen Dems do that
Historically, Democrats want all votes counted and Republicans want to restrict the process

"Historically, Democrats want all votes counted and Republicans want to restrict the process"

Historically Democrats want all the votes counted? Is that why ALL the Southern Democrats in 1964 voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Bill to continue to deny their Black pets on the Plantation the RIGHT to vote and is that Republicans want to restrict the process the reason why ALL the Northern Republicans voted Yes and if it wasn't for those Republicans the 1964 Civil Rights Bill would NOT have become law?
Nice try

All the Southern Republicans voted against the bill also
It was signed into law by a Democrat

Republicans are not doing well with absentee balloting

Look for them to try to restrict absentee balloting in the future

If you are going to steal an election then you do it via the absentee ballots, ask Al Gore that's where he said GWB stole the 2000 Presidential Election a combination of the weird Chad things and via the absentee ballots. The situation is the absentee ballots should only be for the elderly and the disabled and the Military and able bodied should not get one they should take their lazy buttocks physically to vote on the voting day and also this is why you are going to be getting a nationwide Voter ID law, I'm sure The Donald can get Matthew Whitaker to take this to the USSC and they will rule 5-4 that you have to have a Federal Mandated Voter ID law.
Wrong
I used an absentee ballot for many years
My job required me to travel extensively and I was often out of state on Election Day

If you look at people standing in line for hours to physically vote, it is obvious absentee ballots should be expanded

Absentee ballots should happen only in extraordinary situations, so if someone is away on election day they have to submit in writing and some evidence that they are going to be away ie. copy of plane tickets or copy of hotel bookings or whatever if they cannot provide that then they get no absentee ballot.

With all due respect, ma'am, I'm a long haul truck driver and I don't use planes or hotels. I carry my house around on my back like a turtle. I had to vote absentee because I was in North Carolina on election day and I live in Louisiana. I have no "proof" of that other than taking a selfie with the Appalachian mountains in the background.

If you are going to steal an election then you do it via the absentee ballots, ask Al Gore that's where he said GWB stole the 2000 Presidential Election a combination of the weird Chad things and via the absentee ballots. The situation is the absentee ballots should only be for the elderly and the disabled and the Military and able bodied should not get one they should take their lazy buttocks physically to vote on the voting day and also this is why you are going to be getting a nationwide Voter ID law, I'm sure The Donald can get Matthew Whitaker to take this to the USSC and they will rule 5-4 that you have to have a Federal Mandated Voter ID law.
Wrong
My job required me to travel extensively and I was often out of state on Election Day

If you look at people standing in line for hours to physically vote, it is obvious absentee ballots should be expanded

Absentee ballots should happen only in extraordinary situations, so if someone is away on election day they have to submit in writing and some evidence that they are going to be away ie. copy of plane tickets or copy of hotel bookings or whatever if they cannot provide that then they get no absentee ballot.

With all due respect, ma'am, I'm a long haul truck driver and I don't use planes or hotels. I carry my house around on my back like a turtle. I had to vote absentee because I was in North Carolina on election day and I live in Louisiana. I have no "proof" of that other than taking a selfie with the Appalachian mountains in the background.

Another example of voter suppression from the right. Why can’t you, as a voter, decide how you want to vote?

With republicans cutting down on voting places and extremely long lines at some locations....why shouldn’t a voter say they want to mail in their vote?

Prosecute a few of these treasonous cheaters...make them famous and this shit will stop....My question is where are the republicans?...stop whining about cheating Mr Rubio and Mr Graham and put a stop to it once and for all.....

Wrong

No selfie needed....just a mountain pic will do.....lol

We're talking about mail-in ballots. Toss all those from the post office? And as for those dropped in deposit box at polling place on election day, I could just see it. Democrats dropping off obvious bogus ballots in Republican areas such as Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, here in Gilbert while the Republicans do the same in Democratic south Phoenix and ASU area of Tempe.

We're talking about mail-in ballots. Toss all those from the post office? And as for those dropped in deposit box at polling place on election day, I could just see it. Democrats dropping off obvious bogus ballots in Republican areas such as Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, here in Gilbert while the Republicans do the same in Democratic south Phoenix and ASU area of Tempe.
Voter fraud is voter fraud, no matter who does it.

BTW, your sig would match no matter where you mailed it from.

An unmatched signature should flag the ballot and trigger further investigation

All voter residency information is on file. The voter should be given an opportunity to affirm their ballot

All voter residency information is on file. The voter should be given an opportunity to affirm their ballot
I already answered this in post #81.

Yes fraud is fraud, I don't see why you're encouraging it with your stance to toss the entire batch.

And yes my signature would match regardless of place of origin. But if you signed my name it wouldn't match what Arizona has on file.

Yes fraud is fraud, I don't see why you're encouraging it with your stance to toss the entire batch.

And yes my signature would match regardless of place of origin. But if you signed my name it wouldn't match what Arizona has on file.
That's where the fraud comes in. :)

No problem

I just object to unilaterally rejecting a vote because someone questions a signature.

If they contact the voter, verify his identity and he claims that is how he voted then that should be the end of it

No problem

I just object to unilaterally rejecting a vote because someone questions a signature.

If they contact the voter, verify his identity and he claims that is how he voted then that should be the end of it
You're ignorant of the issue. The concern is not how he voted, but if that is his ballot, since the sigs don't match.

Too much time to contact every voternever be completed in time. All mail in ballots, and all provisionals should require a code that would be only known by the person who requested the ballot. Any problem an the code would have to be verified for the vote to count. This shit is really getting to the point of time to absolutely require undeniable voter ID in all federal elections and a Supreme Court case to settle the citizen - non citizen rights question. The primary thing is to make it a class one felony to be in this country with no authority and set a minimum sentence of 30 years for first time offenders. That would probably clean the dimshits out of the government. Haha! They are a bad joke and it’s on their voters.

No problem

You're ignorant of the issue. The concern is not how he voted, but if that is his ballot, since the sigs don't match.

The concern is......is the ballot legit?
If the voter says yes......end of story

Was there Senator McCain's signature found? I wouldn't be surprised.

Voter's ID is the only solution to the problem.
It is, Stratford57. I hope they either take an eyescan or digital fingerprint that affirms the voter's card only if no other ballots by the same person are used. I'm very unhappy to hear people vote more than once, and when they get caught, I think a year in jail is sufficient to stop the behavior that horrifies honest people who believe in one-voter-one-vote.

Twitter ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Pres. Donald J. Trump

Tweets, current page. Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....
Signatures don't match

Throw out that batch!!!!!

President Trump is wrong, but I would GLADLY take a New Election if that is what he really wants!!!

The Green Party candidate, dropped out right before election day, but she did get about 35,000 early votes before she dropped out....

On a second election, the Democratic Candidate would likely get most of those votes....and cream McSally in a runoff/new election.

No problem

The concern is......is the ballot legit?
If the voter says yes......end of story
Now explain how he would know if it was his and how it can be his if the sigs don't match.

Forum List

Back