Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH.

republicans been bitching about voter fraud for decades, but haven't come up with any proof. You think they'd be happy that they win presidential elections with millions less votes than the democrats get because of the electoral college rule but no. A whining republican is a happy republican. F'n crybabies. Here's a link to a guy with proof that republicans play dirty as hell on vote cheating by preventing minorities to vote. He even writes books about it. He begs to be sued or debated by them but has no takers because voter fraud is almost non existent. I say almost because there's always someone who votes, not knowing they're not eligible. Law of averages.

The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Last edited:
republicans been bitching about voter fraud for decades, but haven't come up with any proof. You think they'd be happy that they win presidential elections with millions less votes because of the electoral college rule but no. A whining republican is a happy republican. F'n crybabies. Here's a link to a guy with proof that republicans play dirty as hell on vote cheating. Even writes books about it. He begs to be sued or debated by them but has no takers because voter fraud is almost non existent.

Who is Greg Palast? Is he a Homo?

An unmatched signature should flag the ballot and trigger further investigation

All voter residency information is on file. The voter should be given an opportunity to affirm their ballot
I already answered this in post #81.
No problem

I just object to unilaterally rejecting a vote because someone questions a signature.

If they contact the voter, verify his identity and he claims that is how he voted then that should be the end of it
You're ignorant of the issue. The concern is not how he voted, but if that is his ballot, since the sigs don't match.

The concern is......is the ballot legit?
If the voter says yes......end of story
Now explain how he would know if it was his and how it can be his if the sigs don't match.
Well, there could be 2 ballots with his name on it, I suppose? And he could say who he voted for
No problem

I just object to unilaterally rejecting a vote because someone questions a signature.

If they contact the voter, verify his identity and he claims that is how he voted then that should be the end of it
You're ignorant of the issue. The concern is not how he voted, but if that is his ballot, since the sigs don't match.

The concern is......is the ballot legit?
If the voter says yes......end of story
Now explain how he would know if it was his and how it can be his if the sigs don't match.
Maybe because he knows who he voted for

When you get an absentee ballot, you get a package
A ballot, an envelope with your name printed and a place to sign
An outside envelope with his name printed and a place to sign

If the voter affirms his vote.......all you need to know
See post #81 for methodology.

Now explain how he would know if it was his and how it can be his if the sigs don't match. He must provide a sig sample.
they reached him, at his home, and address on file... they KNOW who he is...

republicans been bitching about voter fraud for decades, but haven't come up with any proof. You think they'd be happy that they win presidential elections with millions less votes than the democrats get because of the electoral college rule but no. A whining republican is a happy republican. F'n crybabies. Here's a link to a guy with proof that republicans play dirty as hell on vote cheating by preventing minorities to vote. He even writes books about it. He begs to be sued or debated by them but has no takers because voter fraud is almost non existent. I say almost because there's always someone who votes, not knowing they're not eligible. Law of averages.

That might have been then and this is now and The Donald said two years ago he was not going to tolerate the stealing of elections, so again this another Campaign Promise he is about to fulfil.

The cheating crime party always pull this shit and the sheeple continue to graze.

When caught stealing an election like this, it seems the Old Fashioned Way of stuffing ballot boxes with bags of votes that have appeared out of NOWHERE days AFTER an election and also destroying other ballots, then if found guilty the perpetrators should be executed, it should be a Death Penalty situation.
Show us ONE case where that happened

If you read the article you will read where bags of votes miraculously were found DAYS AFTER the election and in Palm Beach the Democrat Susan Bucher and her staff were ALONE in a room determining who voted for who and AGAINST the LAW would NOT allow the Palm Beach Election Supervisor in the room.
they will be reviewed on the recount.... it'll be caught if any funny business went on....

The cheating crime party always pull this shit and the sheeple continue to graze.

When caught stealing an election like this, it seems the Old Fashioned Way of stuffing ballot boxes with bags of votes that have appeared out of NOWHERE days AFTER an election and also destroying other ballots, then if found guilty the perpetrators should be executed, it should be a Death Penalty situation.

If you read the article you will read where bags of votes miraculously were found DAYS AFTER the election and in Palm Beach the Democrat Susan Bucher and her staff were ALONE in a room determining who voted for who and AGAINST the LAW would NOT allow the Palm Beach Election Supervisor in the room.
they will be reviewed on the recount.... it'll be caught if any funny business went on....

Yes and THOUSANDS of eyes will be watching those recounts like hawks.

Twitter ^ | Nov 9, 2018 | Pres. Donald J. Trump

Tweets, current page. Tweets & replies Media

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account

@realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago More Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy! 4,915 replies 7,366 retweets 18,546 likes

The Mob still thinks its dealing with a typical roll over Republican. They are going to reap a cat 5 shitstorm on voter fraud over this. There is a reason Whitaker was installed the day after the election. I’m retired and have the ability to go to Florida or Arizona. Remember 2000 when the call went up for volunteers to go to Florida to observe the hanging chad fiasco? Anyone else ready to go? Did you see Trump man handling those mob reporters today? The man is seriously PO’d.....I LOVE it when he acts like a man, instead of a pussy politician! MAGA!!!

The NEW Trump mantra....

Signatures don't match

Throw out that batch!!!!!

Trump talking about "protecting our democracy", oh, all of a sudden the US is a democracy. It's not a democracy when it's a Republic and we can't change it to make it democratic though.

Funny how they use these words only when it's convenient for them.

The guy doesn't talk about the gerrymandering which essentially takes away people's right to have proper representation, or an electoral system which prevents them seeing third parties as a viable option to vote for.

No, he talks about signatures. Nothing says it's democratic signatures that are different. It could easily be republican voting signatures or anything.

But anything to shout about and put DOUBT into the election process so that he can play the victim.

Was there Senator McCain's signature found? I wouldn't be surprised.

Voter's ID is the only solution to the problem.

This is why the Democrat bastards don't want Voter ID, with Voter ID they cannot pull this crap.

They don't want voter ID because IDs aren't a required part of American life. They're not a legal require like they are in most countries in the world.

Why don’t Republicans actually prove voter fraud for once

Take a signature and ballot you question and go to the actual voter. If the voter says....Hey, that is not me!

You have fraud
This had several point that could be taken care of. It would solve the problem if some sort of ID could be used, I like the Arab system all you need to vote is your signature and a right hand thumb print on tthe ballot. Problem solved. unless you have lost your hand then you could us the other one.

This is why the Democrat bastards don't want Voter ID, with Voter ID they cannot pull this crap.

They don't want voter ID because IDs aren't a required part of American life. They're not a legal require like they are in most countries in the world.

So Americans don't have autos or bank accounts then? Because anywhere on the planet you need an ID to have an auto or open a bank account.

They don't want Voter ID because if they had Voter ID then millions of Illegals, the dead and also anyone can go to 10 different polling places and vote 10 times in ONE election, not to mention bussing crowds in from the next State to vote in your State knowing you can do that because nobody needs an ID to vote.

I have not idea what Nation you are talking about all the Sheetheads Nations require a thumb print at lease. Please name them for me.

I have not idea what Nation you are talking about all the Sheetheads Nations require a thumb print at lease. Please name them for me.

What are you talking about?

Yes and THOUSANDS of eyes will be watching those recounts like hawks.
And they will know if funny business occurred....

The process, makes the poll canvasser write a new ballot of what they believe the original ballot intended and the new ballot and old ballot are kept TOGETHER, so the canvasser in the recount, can see what the original canvasser determined, plus as you said, all the eyes watching!

Why don’t Republicans actually prove voter fraud for once

Take a signature and ballot you question and go to the actual voter. If the voter says....Hey, that is not me!

You have fraud
This had several point that could be taken care of. It would solve the problem if some sort of ID could be used, I like the Arab system all you need to vote is your signature and a right hand thumb print on tthe ballot. Problem solved. unless you have lost your hand then you could us the other one.

Or if have no hands they could use your big toe, and the ink is purple so you would have a purple big toe :smoke:

What are you talking about?

Dan means that in all the Arab nations, when they have voted they get their fingers stamped with a blue or purple colour that they CANNOT wash off for a WEEK and this shows they have voted so they CANNOT then an hour later go and vote AGAIN in the SAME election.

No miracle

If they are bogus absentee votes.....PROVE IT
Open the votes, see if they are from registered voters

Start showing us some legitimate fraudulent votes or STFU

No miracle

If they are bogus absentee votes.....PROVE IT
Open the votes, see if they are from registered voters

Start showing us some legitimate fraudulent votes or STFU

A Florida Judge has just said the Democrats have to hand over EVERYTHING to the Republicans and also include photo images of EVERYTHING so the Republican Legal Team can look at EVERYTHING the Democrats were REFUSING to show which the Judge says they are in violation of the law.

In that Florida election here below is a selection of some who voted for the Democrat Bill Nelson:

Bugs Bunny
Lassie
Boxcar Willie
Michelangelo because he was a Faggot
Huey, Dewey and Louie each voted TWICE that's SIX votes
Grover S Cleveland
Zorro who was an Illegal Immigrant and voted TWO HUNDRED TIMES

Forum List

Back