Just received Trump's presidential Alert on my cell phone

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
It came over my cell phone about 5 min. ago,.... and now the Alert was just scrolled across my TV screen.

Thank you Pres. Trump for keeping us safe!! .... :thup:

It came over my cell phone about 5 min. ago,.... and now the Alert was just scrolled across my TV screen.

Thank you Pres. Trump for keeping us safe!! .... :thup:
tenor.gif

THIS guy!!!!

#LOLGOP #CLASSIC #TooFunny

I can't wait to be getting noisy texts from the next Democrat President on my personal cell phone and tablets.

I don't have a problem with a national security warning system via cell phone. We've had one for many decades over radio, and tv. Technology changes, and we need to keep up. It would be nice to know for instance if BLM, or ANTIFA are violently rioting in your area, and be prepared.

I don't have a problem with a national security warning system via cell phone. We've had one for many decades over radio, and tv. Technology changes, and we need to keep up. It would be nice to know for instance if BLM, or ANTIFA are violently rioting in your area, and be prepared.
Did you not get the message dumb dumb?!?! It came from the President.

It states "Presidential alert."

I also hate telemarketing calls.

But this was a practice Presidential Alert to test the system.

Just another example of our wonderful Pres. Trump looking out for the welfare and safety of America's citizens. .... :thup:

I am not sure what President Trump had to do with it considering the Warning, Alert, and Response Network Act was signed into law 12 years ago.

Did you not get the message dumb dumb?!?! It came from the President.

It states "Presidential alert."

Ohhh, dumb, dumb. I must have hit a nerve for you to get personal. Very classy. I don't care who it is from, as long as I am informed of national security, or disaster issues. It could come from FEMA, DOD, Civil Defense, etc. Where it comes from doesn't matter.

Ohhh, dumb, dumb. I must have hit a nerve for you to get personal. Very classy. I don't care who it is from, as long as I am informed of national security, or disaster issues. It could come from FEMA, DOD, Civil Defense, etc. Where it comes from doesn't matter.
Nothing personal. I just call it like I see it.

Nothing personal. I just call it like I see it.
you call it like you are told to call it......like i see it,what a joke...

Now, of course, if this had happened when Obama was president, they’d be bitching about the invasion of their privacy by the government.

Forum List

Back