Just received Trump's presidential Alert on my cell phone

So true! He would suck trump's dick if he told him to. And, he would be bragging about how it was a privilege!
There is no need to be rude. ... :eusa_naughty:

All loyal and patriotic American citizens should be grateful that our beloved Pres. Trump is watching out for his country and people. ... :thup:
/You're a poor fool and I pity you and I stand by what I said. He doesn't give two shits about you and never did, but you keep on drinking the kool-aid and showing your ignorance here because you make yourself look more and more stupid and pathetic with every comment.

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is a humble man who cares deeply about the country and its citizens.

He is truthful and extremely honest when dealing with people. Which is why many call Trump the modern day George Washington.

We are truly blessed to have him as our ruler. ..... :cool:

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is a humble man who cares deeply about the country and its citizens.

He is truthful and extremely honest when dealing with people. Which is why many call Trump the modern day George Washington.

We are truly blessed to have him as our ruler. ..... :cool:
Please be a troll or a paid IQ45 supporter because absolutely no one can be that brainwashed to think he cares about you or anyone who isn't in the 1%.

Please be a troll or a paid IQ45 supporter because absolutely no one can be that brainwashed to think he cares about you or anyone who isn't in the 1%.
Our wonderful Pres. Trump is a beautiful human being who has sacrificed his life in the service of the country and its people.

That fact alone should be enough to humble any of his detractors and bring them into the light and support our magnificent leader. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Last edited:
At least on the phone the president can`t grab anyone`s pussy.
I also hate telemarketing calls.

But this was a practice Presidential Alert to test the system.

Just another example of our wonderful Pres. Trump looking out for the welfare and safety of America's citizens. .... :thup:
Ask the hundreds of people who were shot at a concert in LV if Trump is looking out for their safety. Bump stocks are still available.

It came over my cell phone about 5 min. ago,.... and now the Alert was just scrolled across my TV screen.

Thank you Pres. Trump for keeping us safe!! .... :thup:
I didn't. It's turned off since Obama was going to do it years ago. I have no need to receive text from the man, regardless of party

-Geaux

He sent that out to everyone to announce that he was going to do something stupid.

But he does something stupid all the time, so I'm not sure why he needed to alert everyone about it.

When I was a kid, early 50s, they did warnings with sirens.

if at home, we went to the basement, into a secure spot, in school, we got under our desks.

Them things were LOUD!!!

I just checked my phone history for alerts. There are over 20 alerts from the National Weather Service, our state's road closure bureau, and Amber alerts. So FEMAs sending out a "Presidential Alert" is jut ne of many people are getting. Nobody complained about the others. More arbitrary Trump hate.

I just checked my phone history for alerts. There are over 20 alerts from the National Weather Service, our state's road closure bureau, and Amber alerts. So FEMAs sending out a "Presidential Alert" is jut ne of many people are getting. Nobody complained about the others. More arbitrary Trump hate.
Hate? its funny...
VQpgN5Q.jpg

Forum List

Back