Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I live on the west side of suburban Phoenix and it’s pretty much like those idyllic towns. No needles, no shit, little crime (other than old farts like me running red lights because their reactions are too slow to stop). A lot of people with guns and Trump signs and flags, and quite a few that carry either concealed or openly. Nice quiet and civilized.
When I was there things were much different and I don't mean the streets did not run north south and east west.

I live in a very nice conservative town, The need for a multi million dollar food kitchen to feed poor people has opened in the last two years. Still not many but a growing number of homeless & a increase of minor crimes. Wish I had an answer, only thing I feel sure of, a country divided by hate is not in a good position to solve problems.
I live in a very liberal multi national city. It is very nice and expensive to live here. We do have homeless and they live by the RR tracks. No needles or poop but lots of I hate republican signs.

Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.
Apparently, you missed the mark meadows 1/6 PowerPoint...or the entire orange administration.

Well I live on the west side of suburban Phoenix and it’s pretty much like those idyllic towns. No needles, no shit, little crime (other than old farts like me running red lights because their reactions are too slow to stop). A lot of people with guns and Trump signs and flags, and quite a few that carry either concealed or openly. Nice quiet and civilized.
Really? Which neighborhood has "no shit"?

No needles because old people have pills...

I've lived here for quite a while...for sure there are neighborhoods that are much better than others in Phoenix...but unless you're talking about the mansion areas where the cops are hyper vigilant (no coincidence that the governor, old money, media and other politicians live there) there are none of these working-class utopias you hear about on the Internet. I chalk it up to every conservative on this board being an eccentric millionaire--we have about 8 here

Hey Democrats - how is that whole "Defund The Police" thing working out for you?? :laugh:

I've lived here for quite a while...for sure there are neighborhoods that are much better than others in Phoenix...but unless you're talking about the mansion areas where the cops are hyper vigilant (no coincidence that the governor, old money, media and other politicians live there) there are none of these working-class utopias you hear about on the Internet. I chalk it up to every conservative on this board being an eccentric millionaire--we have about 8 here
Why does it not surprise me that a Democrat cannot imagine a community without human feces and heroin needles in the streets or rampant homelessness?

I don't know what to tell you CC. You can pretend like conservative utopia doesn't exist, but unlike the liberal utopia, it actually does. I'm as middle class as middle class can be and we don't have ANY of your problems.

Not a single ANTIFA or BLM riot over the past 5 years. Streets are clean. Lawns are manicured. And people here know, if you attempt to rape a woman, you're almost guaranteed to get your head blown off by a large-caliber handgun. It's peaceful. It's beautiful. The air is clean, the taxes are low, and the crime is near non-existent.

Why does it not surprise me that a Democrat cannot imagine a community without human feces and heroin needles in the streets or rampant homelessness?

I don't know what to tell you CC. You can pretend like conservative utopia doesn't exist, but unlike the liberal utopia, it actually does. I'm as middle class as middle class can be and we don't have ANY of your problems.

Not a single ANTIFA or BLM riot over the past 5 years. Streets are clean. Lawns are manicured. And people here know, if you attempt to rape a woman, you're almost guaranteed to get your head blown off by a large-caliber handgun. It's peaceful. It's beautiful. The air is clean, the taxes are low, and the crime is near non-existent.
And, I will bet, you, collectively, vote strongly Republican.

Hey Democrats - how is that whole "Defund The Police" thing working out for you?? :laugh:
Are you referring too corporate polices?

Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.

Nobody has taken yer guns during the last 240 years.

Nobody has taken yer guns during the last 240 years.
That is some brilliant left-wing "logic". Before the Holocaust, nobody had thrown Jews in ovens for 10,000 years.

Only a fuck'n low-IQ leftist waits until after something terrible happens to worry about it.

The Democrats not only believe in pushing lies, they also believe in guilty until proven innocent - counter to all of our laws. They were all too happy to declare all things "MAGA" to be "racist" and "evil".

The leftists like CandyCorn suffer from something I call "Reality Dyslexia." We see things like that and it is ugly to us....for her it is beautiful.....they see truth as lies, lies as truth....and they can't see reality, they see fantasy...which is why they believe the things they believe...

I think this is the best explanation I have ever heard about how people like Candycorn think...

The leftists like CandyCorn suffer from something I call "Reality Dyslexia." We see things like that and it is ugly to us....for her it is beautiful.....they see truth as lies, lies as truth....and they can't see reality, they see fantasy...which is why they believe the things they believe...

I think this is the best explanation I have ever heard about how people like Candycorn think...

Isaiah 5:20: Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back