Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahahaha!!! Holy fucking shit, where to begin with this propaganda piece?
  1. This is a fucking opinion piece :lmao:View attachment 597463
  2. And he doesn't even pretend like he has a factual study. He flat out states "wellllll...best I could find" followed by "less crime the comparable". Oh yeah? What was his criteria for "comparable"?View attachment 597465
  3. Lastly, even if this propaganda bullshit had done an actual scientific study with controls, correlation does not equal causation. The fact a city provides sanctuary for criminals in no way reduces crime. That makes 0 fucking sense. At best, it just means those cities have less crime to begin with.
So now that you've been exposed as a dick and as uneducated/ignorant, do you have anything else for us? I'm happy to keep exposing you as a fraud pushing propaganda.
The Hill is a right leaning news source, bit you just continue on to stupid.

And you didn't prove anything but your bias.

Try this one on...

Sanctuary policies reduce deportations without increasing crime

Bwahahahaha!!! Holy fucking shit, where to begin with this propaganda piece?
  1. This is a fucking opinion piece :lmao:View attachment 597463
  2. And he doesn't even pretend like he has a factual study. He flat out states "wellllll...best I could find" followed by "less crime the comparable". Oh yeah? What was his criteria for "comparable"?View attachment 597465
  3. Lastly, even if this propaganda bullshit had done an actual scientific study with controls, correlation does not equal causation. The fact a city provides sanctuary for criminals in no way reduces crime. That makes 0 fucking sense. At best, it just means those cities have less crime to begin with.
So now that you've been exposed as a dick and as uneducated/ignorant, do you have anything else for us? I'm happy to keep exposing you as a fraud pushing propaganda.
How about this one toxic maga fuckup and your belief system...

Do sanctuary cities experience more crime? A CGO Working Paper

Daily Observation:
Democrat Voters are the sludge of our society.
They are violent fanatics who murder policemen.
They block traffic and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
They burn and loot people's businesses.
They burn people's cars.
They burn people's homes.
They assault people who are just walking down the sidewalk.
They are the backwards cretins who cause about 95% of our problems.
....and the Democrat Politicians are even worse
So much for their minor negatives. Now let's move onto the hard stuff. Their NEED to start wars that kill millions of innocents - especially children (attention "President" Xiden!) in their feeble attempt to fix the economies they broke.

The Hill is a right leaning news source, bit you just continue on to stupid.
At no point did I even argue right-wing or left-wing, you low-IQ imbecile. I pointed out that it was an opinion piece. And then I read the article and showed you were even the author wasn't hiding the fact that they didn't have any facts (probably due to fear of lawsuits).

Last edited:
How about this one toxic maga fuckup and your belief system...

Do sanctuary cities experience more crime? A CGO Working Paper
Hahahaha!!! Strike THREE! You're OUT!!!
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 3.44.50 PM.png

Your own sources have proven that you're a piece of shit LIAR.

So for the record ladies and gentlemen, sanctuary cities do not "reduce crime" as otto105 stated and we have confirmed that he is a genuine piece of shit Dumbocrat pushing pure misinformation.

Folks, this is an illustration on what the left does. In post #194, otto105 made the absolutely outrageous claim that illegal aliens "reduce crime":
- Sanctuary cities help save lives and reduce crime.
When I obliterated him with facts, he then resorted to posting "findings" which said that illegal aliens do not increase crime.

But there is a monumental fucking difference between not increasing crime and reducing crime. Night and day. Not even remotely the same thing.

Fuck the fascist left and their propaganda.

Hey Democrats - how is that whole "Defund the Police" thing working out for you??? :laugh:

How's more guns working out for our police?
Just fine. Why?

I've never met an officer yet who didn't adamantly desire for every law-abiding American citizen to be armed. They don't fear law-abiding citizens. And, well, criminals don't follow laws, so they are already armed.

How dumb do you feel right now? You tried to redirect the discussion away from the failures of your party/ideology, and it backfired big time!

Just fine. Why?

I've never met an officer yet who didn't adamantly desire for every law-abiding American citizen to be armed. They don't fear law-abiding citizens. And, well, criminals don't follow laws, so they are already armed.

How dumb do you feel right now? You tried to redirect the discussion away from the failures of your party/ideology, and it backfired big time!
There was one in Minneapolis over the weekend, how did that go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back