Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
A legal gun owner shoot and killed by police.

How did him being a legal gun owner help him?
  1. He's not "legal". He's a criminal, asshat. It is illegal to shoot a police officer (or anyone else for that matter, except for in self-defense).
  2. Even if your propaganda and alternate reality were true, all you did was PROVE that "Defunding the Police" was ignorant and cost lives.
  3. Also, even if your propaganda and alternate reality were true, we don't strip innocent people of basic rights for the crimes committed by other guilty people. That is ignorant, and it is some next-level fascism shit.
Congrats. In one short sentence, you managed to take three swings and miss all three times. Struck out!

No knock warrant. Those things should be abolished. I can't imagine a legitimate purpose for one.
Are you serious? That's just begging for an officer to get shot. How do I know NOT to shoot if they don't knock and identify themselves?

Exactly. The victim was sleeping.
Why am I not surprised that it was ultra left-wing Minneapolis? The left literally can't even serve a warrant properly :eusa_doh:

If I'm sound asleep and my door is knocked down, my first inclination would be that it is a home invasion and that I need to get to my gun. Any normal person would.

None of this is by accident. And nobody is this stupid (not even the left). All of this is by design. The Democrats have created a lawless society, because that is what collapses societies. It's standard Cloward & Piven.
After 11 months, Biden’s “border” remains wide open, if not functionally erased. Illegal aliens cascade across. Between Feb. 1 and Dec. 31, 2021, on Biden’s watch, Customs and Border Protection apprehended a record 1,956,596 illegal aliens on the southern “frontier,” versus 511,192 one year earlier, under then-President Donald Trump—up 283%.
A 283% increase in crime along the border. Even incompetency doesn't explain that level of ineptitude. That's pure intent.

$3 to $5 million dollar "smash & grab" in Beverly Hill, California because Dumbocrats went on a 5 year rant of "Defund the Police" while simultaneously releasing serious criminals from prisons, all to destabilize America because "Orange Man Bad".

$3 to $5 million dollar "smash & grab" in Beverly Hill, California because Dumbocrats went on a 5 year rant of "Defund the Police" while simultaneously releasing serious criminals from prisons, all to destabilize America because "Orange Man Bad".

5 year rant?

That's what republics will still be on in 2025.

5 year rant?

That's what republics will still be on in 2025.
We haven’t even been on a 1 year rant, clown. Have you seen any cities burned to the ground by conservatives? Have you seen any “Autonomous Zones” by conservatives?

No? Then shut the fuck up. You’re embarrassing yourself with these uninflected comments.

⁦‪Democrats‬⁩ have emboldened criminals to commit rapes in the middle of a store thanks to their “Defund The Police” bullshit and their policy of releasing violent criminals from prison.

We haven’t even been on a 1 year rant, clown. Have you seen any cities burned to the ground by conservatives? Have you seen any “Autonomous Zones” by conservatives?

No? Then shut the fuck up. You’re embarrassing yourself with these uninflected comments.
No, you guys have moved to restrict voting and committed the act of insurrection .

No, you guys have moved to restrict voting and committed the act of insurrection .
Democrats like Otto: "Whaaa...Whaaa...you guys want secure elections" :laugh:

Tell me you know Democrats can't win clean & fair elections without telling me you know that Democrats can't win clean & fair elections :laugh:

Democrats like Otto: "Whaaa...Whaaa...you guys want secure elections" :laugh:

Tell me you know Democrats can't win clean & fair elections without telling me you know that Democrats can't win clean & fair elections :laugh:
We won the last fair and clean election.

So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back