Just saw "London Has Fallen": Most racist movie of all time

If you haven't seen this bigoted homophobic racist movie yet....beware. I just saw it. It's the sequel to Olympus Has Fallen. Plot....Secret Service agent protects president as terrorists attack.

This time it's in London. Here are the racist and bigoted moments:

1. Terrorists are Muslims. How dare the producers slander the peace loving people of Islam.
2. One seen POTUS is hiding in a closet then steps in to save the agent. The agent jokes "I wondered when you'd come out of the closet". The president laughs to acknowledge the obvious joke. Homophobic. Since when is it an insult to be gay huh?
3. American and British power and patriotism are shown all through the movie. Just a vulgar display of white privilege.
4. The cops are portrayed as the good guys with the exception of the Muslim cops who turn into terrorists. For one....how dare they disrespect #BLM with good cops.
Finally....
5. The hero agent and president are presumably straight white males. How bigoted. GIVEN....they could be gay females who are transgender and just appear to be men. But the film didn't specify so I can only assume with all the other bigotry in this film that the 2 hero's are straight white males.

Oh...and....the special forces troops in the film are all males. Gender bias.

I'll have to put this on my watch list.

Terrorists are portrayed as Muslims?! How unusual!!!

I wonder where they got that idea?!

Forum List

Back