Just saw the movie Chappaquiddick...

Remember this?: After JFK was shot and Jackie figured out what was going on, she frantically scrambled across the trunk of the car, trying to flee what she thought might be more shots. Secret Service agents threw her bodily back into the car.

By the following morning, we were being told that she was heroically placing herself in the line of fire to protect the wounded President from additional shots.

Bullshit has always prevailed for the Kennedy's.

There is not doubt that Oswald shot Kennedy. However, there is significant evident that the fatal shot to the head was a negligent discharge from a Secret Service Agent's M-16 in the trailing vehicle.

Don't know if it is true or not but the researcher making the claim has a very compelling story.

Comported with everything I already know about the Kennedy crime family. I am astounded how many people still revere those POS. Even Mary Jo's parents seemed assuaged that their daughter died in service to the Family. (I suppose the Lewinski's are almost as proud of their daughter.)

Q1. What the hell is wrong with those people?

Q2. How did "Teddy" get out of the car while Mary Jo was trapped inside?

...old news, eh?

Look at Trump. Why would anyone in their right mind support him, or Hillary?

You know, people will ignore a lot.
Why wouldn't I support Trump? He WASN'T a cuckservative or establishment republican was a HUGE plus and we knew he was the ONLY chance to stop Clinton because he wasn't afraid to take the gloves off and fight back. Romney was a pussy and McCain was an old senile clown. I didn't vote for either of them. President Trump doesn't have to answer to anyone but the people who elected him which is a breath of fresh air. Love him or hate him you have admit he is unlike ANY President we hav ever had.

It's funny, you're complaining about others because they're establishment, they're this that and the other, as if Trump wasn't one of those things.

Trump is a salesman, he sold to you, you bought it.

I worked in sales for 2 weeks selling some kind of TV package. I hated it.

Not only was the job I was doing being sold to me "Who's your boss? You're your own boss" (and then get told off for doing things wrong, huh?). They had a phone part to the package too.

"It's 25% than any other company" "Well how much is that then?" "It's 25% cheaper than any other company" "Which means what?" "It's 25% cheaper than any other company", you never get a straight answer.

The worst was "don't sell the product, sell yourself", people prefer to buy from people they trust. Trump set that up.

"Trust me, don't trust the establishment, don't trust the media, trust me because they're proven to be untrustworthy, you don't know whether I am or not, so trust me"

Come on, he was lying his way through the whole thing.

You got sold to. The problem is some people can't accept the reality, so they ignore it, because if they accepted the reality, they might have to consider the fact that they might be "stupid" or "fallible" or something.

You answered your own question. I voted against Hillary, it was the only sane thing to do.

Yes, I understand that. Two bad candidates, which do you hate the most?

Wouldn't you like real choice?

In Germany they have FPTP (Negative voting like the US) and PR (positive voting), they saw an 8% difference between positive and negative voting in the election last year. That's millions and millions of people who chose to vote for someone else because of the difference between positive and negative voting.

Comported with everything I already know about the Kennedy crime family. I am astounded how many people still revere those POS. Even Mary Jo's parents seemed assuaged that their daughter died in service to the Family. (I suppose the Lewinski's are almost as proud of their daughter.)

...old news, eh?

Why wouldn't I support Trump? He WASN'T a cuckservative or establishment republican was a HUGE plus and we knew he was the ONLY chance to stop Clinton because he wasn't afraid to take the gloves off and fight back. Romney was a pussy and McCain was an old senile clown. I didn't vote for either of them. President Trump doesn't have to answer to anyone but the people who elected him which is a breath of fresh air. Love him or hate him you have admit he is unlike ANY President we hav ever had.

It's funny, you're complaining about others because they're establishment, they're this that and the other, as if Trump wasn't one of those things.

Not only was the job I was doing being sold to me "Who's your boss? You're your own boss" (and then get told off for doing things wrong, huh?). They had a phone part to the package too.

"It's 25% than any other company" "Well how much is that then?" "It's 25% cheaper than any other company" "Which means what?" "It's 25% cheaper than any other company", you never get a straight answer.

The worst was "don't sell the product, sell yourself", people prefer to buy from people they trust. Trump set that up.

"Trust me, don't trust the establishment, don't trust the media, trust me because they're proven to be untrustworthy, you don't know whether I am or not, so trust me"

You got sold to. The problem is some people can't accept the reality, so they ignore it, because if they accepted the reality, they might have to consider the fact that they might be "stupid" or "fallible" or something.
If he was lying why is he doing or trying to do EVERYTHING he stated he would? That's another thing. We KNEW what we were getting with Clinton or ANY of the GOP establishment idiots more talk and very little action and what action that would be taken would be something we didn't want.

There is not doubt that Oswald shot Kennedy. However, there is significant evident that the fatal shot to the head was a negligent discharge from a Secret Service Agent's M-16 in the trailing vehicle.

There is no doubt Oswald could not shoot a rifle to save his life and that there was no way anyone, even an expert sharp shooter could have shot JFK as suggested by the Swamp.

He was a despicable coward. Nothing more and nothing less to say about him....Ted Kennedy.

That girl deserved to live her life, like everybody else. Politics is such a sad affair....

A young Mary Jo, dressed her Easter finery 1945

Mary Jo College graduation portrait 1962

...old news, eh?

If he was lying why is he doing or trying to do EVERYTHING he stated he would? That's another thing. We KNEW what we were getting with Clinton or ANY of the GOP establishment idiots more talk and very little action and what action that would be taken would be something we didn't want.

Come on, half of what he stated he'd do, were things he stated he also would not do.

He wanted to make the US richer, better at business. Yet he's doing the opposite. Tariffs all over the place done in a manner which is going to cause friction and make the economy go downhill.

However he wants a wall, expensive, a drain on the economy. He's increasing military spending, after saying he'd pull out of these expensive wars, he's not pulling out of, and trying to make war with North Korea, and therefore China. Military expenditure is another drain on the economy. He's increasing debt, another drain on the economy.

He's handing money to the rich, great.

His contradictions are huge.

Things he criticized Obama for, and then do more than Obama
6 Things President Trump Criticized Barack Obama For and Is Currently Doing Himself

Foreign policy contradictions
Ranked: Donald Trump's Foreign-Policy Contradictions

He's full of contradictions. He's lurching from one thing to another. He wants this, but then he wants this other thing, so he does both, but can't have both.

You can ignore all this stuff if you're willing to. But it's still there. He's still a disaster.

There is no doubt Oswald could not shoot a rifle to save his life and that there was no way anyone, even an expert sharp shooter could have shot JFK as suggested by the Swamp.

I have to disagree, having looked out the same window Oswald used. The motorcade drove towards the window, made a hairpin turn right under it and slowly drove directly away, presenting Oswald with a nearly stationary close-range target.

Forum List

Back