🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just sent the Governor of PA an email asking him can I have a cookout this weekend

What the Governor of PA should do, is have a cookout in front of the State Capitol. Everyone is welcome - practice good social distancing though. Make sure everyone is six feet apart while getting food. As well, as get tested afterward. :)

Oh and bring the Corona, too!

1590031929501.png

Since me is slow LOL Can you believe a reporter would write this retarded ass article?

The article is wrong. The virus can live for days on a surface and so if food is handled by an infected person, they could transmit the virus by food.

I bet that fuckface Wolfe browbeat him about what a coward he is.

what I am really about to do is send a email to the reporter who wrote this article and ask her is she retarded
Tell her to get a life and some privacy fencing.

We had a cookout at my mom's house for Mother's Day and having another tomorrow for her birthday
Have fun, fbj, and Happy Birthday to your mom. PLEASE remember to stay at LEAST six feet apart at all times! I kid, I kid! I hope you give your mom a nice big hug.

what I am really about to do is send a email to the reporter who wrote this article and ask her is she retarded

We had a cookout at my mom's house for Mother's Day and having another tomorrow for her birthday
We've been cooking out with grand kids over since beginning of May with Governor's Safer-At-Home lifted March 30.

Just stand next to the grill downwind so the smoke is burning your eyes, all those carcinogens kill the virus.

Pa lock down was an utter failure. 70% of Pa deaths were in Nursing homes. 2 million people lost their jobs to protect them. Mission failure. Lock downs are not the answer.

masks are probably more effective than being trapped in a confined space

Since me is slow LOL Can you believe a reporter would write this retarded ass article?

Yes ...yes I can
Let's ask nanny the rules then stroke ourselves
Oy
Did I mentioned we're friggin doomed

They also write shit like this

Charles Lane writing at The Washington Post (I landed on this page through Google News, since WaPo is a subscription service). He is an opinion writer employed by WaPo.

On the whole, though, no state worthy of the name can permit exceptions to its monopoly on legitimate deployment of armed force like those in Michigan or North Carolina. Surely no sensible interpretation of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms would say a state must tolerate them.
You will never see a clearer admission than this from a collectivist. They believe that the only legitimate use of force is when it is employed by the state.

Never wonder why they hate you. Their world view runs directly contrary to yours. They cannot help but hate you.

Pa lock down was an utter failure. 70% of Pa deaths were in Nursing homes. 2 million people lost their jobs to protect them. Mission failure. Lock downs are not the answer.
Not sure. In reading of the Kansas Governor's initial emergency declaration weeks before her "Stay at home" she restricted nursing home visits. This was not in TN initial declaration, although by this time, we were all well aware of how COVID-19 raced through the first nursing home catastrophe in Washington State. Don't know about Pa. It would be strange to find out, when all is settled down, we in the nation, killed many of our weakest seniors with loving visitations. Unlike New York who Cuomo killed his oldest, weakest with forced integration of the sick with the weak. It would give a different slant on killing with kindness, wouldn't it.

Just stand next to the grill downwind so the smoke is burning your eyes, all those carcinogens kill the virus.
Speaking of smoke burning the eyes and carcinogens killing the virus, did you read the study that pointed out the unusual anomaly, that cigarette smokers per the number present in society in given population areas were significantly under- represented in COVID-19 cases and hugely under-represented in the patients that died? Weird, huh?

Forum List

Back