Just To Confirm....

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Husseinā€™s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacsā€¦

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deservesā€¦.the truthā€¦.and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.
No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

The key term in today's NYSun editorial is UNVERIFIABLE.

"Under this agreement the United States released approximately $150 billion of frozen Iranian assets, which substantially have been squandered in underwriting the terrorist acts and infiltrations supervised by the late Soleimani ā€” especially by the Iranian-sponsored terrorist organizations Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and the Houthi in Yemen.

Apart from being unverifiable, and giving a tremendous stimulus to Iranā€™s terrorist and other destabilizing activities around the Middle East, the agreement (also ratified by France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia and China), only dealt with fissile material, not rocket development or the perfection of a warhead. So Iranā€™s nuclear military research has continued apace, as it escalated its terrorist activities: a terrible and indefensible agreement the Democrats are now robotically defending."
Democrats Start To Look Like the Gadarene Swine

There never was ANY intention by the Muslim former President to put any bars in place of Iran getting nuclear weapons.
I'm never wrong.

Only slowed it down some, by bribing them with their own money, and they weren't nearly the pain in the ass during the rest of his tenure, as they have been since Tumpy became our UN-strategist and un-statesman in chief.
So, Obama funds international terrorism through Iran -- and it's TRUMP'S fault.

Dumbass.

They were a lot quieter during his administration after the treaty, and I thought he just released their own accounts. Are you saying he packed bundles of our money and sent it fed ex to them? You do know we have a history of paying off prior to Obama, right?
file.jpg

LOL...Iran loves the Democratic useful idiots in this country and in Europe. That pinky swear was an absolute joke, but Tehran knows there is a segment of the population that live in a fantasy world of rainbows and unicorns, where everything is free, life is fair and radical Muslims abide by their word with the infidels to which they wish death on a daily basis.

PS: I got some beautiful beachfront property in Wyoming if any are interested. Not only is it stunning, but the weather and water temperatures are fantastic year round. Only liberals need inquire as I don't have a deed or pictures.

Uh, guy, even Trump had to admit the Iranians were complying with the agreement.

AP Report: Trump administration to confirm Iran is complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration is expected to tell Congress early next week that Iran is still complying with the 2015 nuclear deal, three U.S. officials said Thursday, even as a broader review of Iran policy ordered by President Donald Trump drags on.
the agreement didn't do a fking thing. It's why trump backed out. no investigations. too fking funny. here look at nothing and say they complied. hahahaahahahaahahaha.
file.jpg

Dumbass.

Naw, what's Trump's fault is throwing away a perfectly good agreement where Iran was cooperating with the international community.

LOL...Iran loves the Democratic useful idiots in this country and in Europe. That pinky swear was an absolute joke, but Tehran knows there is a segment of the population that live in a fantasy world of rainbows and unicorns, where everything is free, life is fair and radical Muslims abide by their word with the infidels to which they wish death on a daily basis.

PS: I got some beautiful beachfront property in Wyoming if any are interested. Not only is it stunning, but the weather and water temperatures are fantastic year round. Only liberals need inquire as I don't have a deed or pictures.
Mark Meadow's phrase of the day for me, "It's time for the democrats to take the 'hug a terrorist' stickers off their cars." Too fking funny.

Uh, guy, even Trump had to admit the Iranians were complying with the agreement.

AP Report: Trump administration to confirm Iran is complying with nuclear deal

The Trump administration is expected to tell Congress early next week that Iran is still complying with the 2015 nuclear deal, three U.S. officials said Thursday, even as a broader review of Iran policy ordered by President Donald Trump drags on.

There was no ability to inspect, so no one, at any time, knew if they were abiding.....

And that was exactly Hussein's purpose.

"Americans and Israelis who hate the new nuclear agreement with Iran are already focusing on one part in particular: It doesnā€™t authorize snap, no-notice inspections of all locations. Israelā€™s hard-right Education Minister Naftali Bennett claims the accord is a ā€œfarceā€ because ā€œin order to go and make an inspection, you have to notify the Iranians 24 days in advance.ā€

This is not exactly right, but close enough. (Iranā€™s declared nuclear sites will be under continuous monitoring. If the International Atomic Energy Agency wants to inspect a non-declared site and Iran refuses, Iran has 14 days to convince the IAEA itā€™s doing nothing wrong without providing access. If it canā€™t, the commission governing the agreement has seven days to vote on whether to force Iran to provide access, and if it does Iran has three more days to comply. The exact procedure is established in paragraphs 74-78 of the agreement text.)"

Why Is Iranā€™s Refusal to Allow No-Notice Inspections Legit? U.S. History With Iraq

==============================================

ā€œParticularly troublesome, you have to wait 24 days before you can inspect.ā€

ā€“Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), speaking to reporters about the international nuclear agreement with Iran, Aug. 10, 2015

ā€œAt non-designated sites it will take 24 days to get an inspection.ā€

ā€“Schumer, speaking to reporters, Aug. 11

=======================================================

" The prime minister exhorted International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Director General Yukiya Amano to ā€œgo and inspect this atomic warehouse immediately,ā€ before Iran hides its contents.

A week later, however, the IAEA rejected his suggestion. In a statement, the agency said, ā€œAll information obtained, including from third parties, is subject to rigorous review and assessed together with other available information to arrive at an independent assessment based on the agencyā€™s own expertise.ā€

This wasnā€™t the first time the IAEA failed to investigate possible Iranian violations discovered by Israeli intelligence. "

... at least twice the IAEA has acknowledged it was not verifying compliance."
What the IAEA doesn't know ā€” or want to know ā€” about Iranā€™s nuclear program

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Husseinā€™s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacsā€¦

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deservesā€¦.the truthā€¦.and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.
No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

"Under this agreement the United States released approximately $150 billion of frozen Iranian assets, which substantially have been squandered in underwriting the terrorist acts and infiltrations supervised by the late Soleimani ā€” especially by the Iranian-sponsored terrorist organizations Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and the Houthi in Yemen.

Apart from being unverifiable, and giving a tremendous stimulus to Iranā€™s terrorist and other destabilizing activities around the Middle East, the agreement (also ratified by France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia and China), only dealt with fissile material, not rocket development or the perfection of a warhead. So Iranā€™s nuclear military research has continued apace, as it escalated its terrorist activities: a terrible and indefensible agreement the Democrats are now robotically defending."

There never was ANY intention by the Muslim former President to put any bars in place of Iran getting nuclear weapons.
I'm never wrong.

Only slowed it down some, by bribing them with their own money, and they weren't nearly the pain in the ass during the rest of his tenure, as they have been since Tumpy became our UN-strategist and un-statesman in chief.

Dumbass.

They were a lot quieter during his administration after the treaty, and I thought he just released their own accounts. Are you saying he packed bundles of our money and sent it fed ex to them? You do know we have a history of paying off prior to Obama, right?

Why wouldn't they be, you dunce.

They continued to make missiles, enrich uranium, couldn't be inspected, got nuke technology from their client state, North Korea, and had pallets of cash delivered to their doorstep.

What the heck is wrong with you?????

I'm never wrong.

Dumbass.

They continued to make missiles, enrich uranium, couldn't be inspected, got nuke technology from their client state, North Korea, and had pallets of cash delivered to their doorstep.

he loves him some evil terrorists. has a "hug a terrorist" sticker on his car.

I'm never wrong.

Dumbass.

Not much, Chik. How are you feeling? Over reacting much? Take a pill. Control your emotions.

I'm never wrong.

Dumbass.

Not much, Chik. How are you feeling? Over reacting much? Take a pill. Control your emotions.
what are you taking?

I'm never wrong.

Dumbass.

You don't know me dipshit. Not terrorist hugs, No stickers. No sticker. No histrionics. You need to grow up. Your father would be ashamed. :-(

Dumbass.

what are you taking?
A nap, later today. What are your taking? Try upping the dosage or changing in consultation with your physician.

Dumbass.

You don't know me dipshit. Not terrorist hugs, No stickers. No sticker. No histrionics. You need to grow up. Your father would be ashamed. :-(
I support the president of the USA no matter who it is. Others, are just traitorous cry babies who can't accept defeat. Keep hugging those Iranians, NK and all the other opposition to Trump, dude.

Dumbass.

what are you taking?
A nap, later today. What are your taking? Try upping the dosage or changing in consultation with your physician.
So you are a child. got it.

I'm never wrong.

Dumbass.

What a vapid reply to a fact-filled post.

Dumbass.

F#ck off chic. The President just spoke, and actually well.

Dumbass.

Vulgarity.....the obligatory white flag.

Vulgarity.....the obligatory white flag.
Cute evaluation, as usual. What did you think of the speech?

"Iran Announces They Will Stop Pretending To Follow Nuclear Deal
January 7th, 2020
article-5366-1.jpg

TEHRANā€”In response to the United Statesā€™ recent killing of top Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, Iran announced on Tuesday it will no longer pretend to abide by the 2015 Nuclear Deal between the two nations.

Sources confirm Iran has already dismantled its Department of Compliance Chicanery and fired its Director for Nuclear Deal Duplicity. ā€œAmerica is the Great Satan and cannot be trusted,ā€ a spokesperson told reporters. ā€œThey do not deserve our sham adherence to an agreement we never intended to follow in the first place.ā€

Iranian officials then revealed that their National Center to Help Children and Orphans and their Department of Puppies and Candy were actually nuclear facilities in disguise this whole time. Shocked New York Times reporters watched as Iranian officials pressed a button at the Center for World Peace and Also Cake and Ice Cream, rotating the walls to reveal it was actually a nuclear research center.

At publishing time, North Korea was threatening to stop faking compliance with its nuclear restrictions."
Iran Announces They Will Stop Pretending To Follow Nuclear Deal

Forum List

Back