Just To Confirm....

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

Gads, you're an imbecile.

. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Husseinā€™s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.
Could be, but I have read that he is either Unitarian, Baptist, or Episcopal, although the last picture I saw of him gracing a church was called St Michael's. I would drop some links, but you seem to have done away with using them to support argument. None of the links in your original post here mentioned Obama or his Religion. I agree that Iran is totally off the hook, supporting terrorism abroad, as well a brutally putting down people in their own country, adopting a warlike stance in their entire region and generally being assholes. Trump should have waited to drop out of the agreement and sold Israel air refueling capabilities and quietly green lighted whatever play they wanted to make, after he first came into office. Trump has not
clue, when it comes to strategy of international asymmetric warfare.

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacsā€¦

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deservesā€¦.the truthā€¦.and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.
No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

The key term in today's NYSun editorial is UNVERIFIABLE.

"Under this agreement the United States released approximately $150 billion of frozen Iranian assets, which substantially have been squandered in underwriting the terrorist acts and infiltrations supervised by the late Soleimani ā€” especially by the Iranian-sponsored terrorist organizations Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and the Houthi in Yemen.

Apart from being unverifiable, and giving a tremendous stimulus to Iranā€™s terrorist and other destabilizing activities around the Middle East, the agreement (also ratified by France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia and China), only dealt with fissile material, not rocket development or the perfection of a warhead. So Iranā€™s nuclear military research has continued apace, as it escalated its terrorist activities: a terrible and indefensible agreement the Democrats are now robotically defending."
Democrats Start To Look Like the Gadarene Swine

There never was ANY intention by the Muslim former President to put any bars in place of Iran getting nuclear weapons.
I'm never wrong.

....that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-denies-report-on-khamenei-s-responsibility-for-killing-1500-protesters/30341052.html

2. "Special Report: Iranā€™s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iranā€™s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

3. Do you require more confirmation of Hussein Obama's religious affiliation....the only possible explanation for his guarantee of nuclear weapons to these 7th century savages?

Ready to admit it, Democrats????

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) liked a tweet from a Russian-funded operative claiming that Iran, the world's most prolific state sponsor of terrorism, does not target civilians.

"A friend flying into the US says he hasn't seen so much security since 9/11," activist Rania Khalek said in a Sunday tweet liked by the Democratic congresswoman. "The US is terrified of how Iran will retaliate. Iran won't attack civilians, that's what al Qaeda does. But it shows this assassination did the opposite of making Americans safer and our leaders know it."
AOC Likes Tweet From Russian State Media Claiming Iran Doesn't Target Civilians

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-denies-report-on-khamenei-s-responsibility-for-killing-1500-protesters/30341052.html

2. "Special Report: Iranā€™s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iranā€™s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

1. I can't decide whether AOC is

a. an idiot who doesn't know anything

b. a globalist ideologue who wants the US to be destroyed or at least reduced in influence to where we have no more power than anyone else

c. both

Otherwise, how does she and the others in her cadre of malcontents continue to advocate for the most asinine policies, including the destruction of Israel? The nonsense that comes out of that woman's mouth is absolutely mind-boggling. She's not muslim, right? I understand Tlaib and Omar, they are hard-line pro-muslim, but AOC isn't. But she acts like it though.

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Could be, but I have read that he is either Unitarian, Baptist, or Episcopal, although the last picture I saw of him gracing a church was called St Michael's. I would drop some links, but you seem to have done away with using them to support argument. None of the links in your original post here mentioned Obama or his Religion. I agree that Iran is totally off the hook, supporting terrorism abroad, as well a brutally putting down people in their own country, adopting a warlike stance in their entire region and generally being assholes. Trump should have waited to drop out of the agreement and sold Israel air refueling capabilities and quietly green lighted whatever play they wanted to make, after he first came into office. Trump has not

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

"Under this agreement the United States released approximately $150 billion of frozen Iranian assets, which substantially have been squandered in underwriting the terrorist acts and infiltrations supervised by the late Soleimani ā€” especially by the Iranian-sponsored terrorist organizations Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and the Houthi in Yemen.

Apart from being unverifiable, and giving a tremendous stimulus to Iranā€™s terrorist and other destabilizing activities around the Middle East, the agreement (also ratified by France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia and China), only dealt with fissile material, not rocket development or the perfection of a warhead. So Iranā€™s nuclear military research has continued apace, as it escalated its terrorist activities: a terrible and indefensible agreement the Democrats are now robotically defending."

There never was ANY intention by the Muslim former President to put any bars in place of Iran getting nuclear weapons.
I'm never wrong.

Only slowed it down some, by bribing them with their own money, and they weren't nearly the pain in the ass during the rest of his tenure, as they have been since Tumpy became our UN-strategist and un-statesman in chief.

b. a globalist ideologue who wants the US to be destroyed or at least reduced in influence to where we have no more power than anyone else

c. both

Otherwise, how does she and the others in her cadre of malcontents continue to advocate for the most asinine policies, including the destruction of Israel? The nonsense that comes out of that woman's mouth is absolutely mind-boggling. She's not muslim, right? I understand Tlaib and Omar, they are hard-line pro-muslim, but AOC isn't. But she acts like it though.

I'm gonna go with c.......

Is erasing or crossing out allowed????

Seriously, though,....time and again we find proof of the claim that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

About AOC: I understand she might be facing a serious threat to get re-elected this coming November. And I wonder, are the Repubs better off with a nutcase like her saying stupid shit every day and making herself and her party look like fools? Her district isn't likely to vote for the GOP candidate, whoever it is. So, if a Dem is going to win there anyway, I don't mind if it's AOC. Makes me smile a little knowing how much of a headache she is to Pelosi.

"

This:

I'm never wrong.

Only slowed it down some, by bribing them with their own money, and they weren't nearly the pain in the ass during the rest of his tenure, as they have been since Tumpy became our UN-strategist and un-statesman in chief.

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could attempt to be, but you wouldn't succeed.

"

This:

I'm never wrong.

BS. You know better. Trump is clueless. Obama just settled for being a station keeper.

About AOC: I understand she might be facing a serious threat to get re-elected this coming November. And I wonder, are the Repubs better off with a nutcase like her saying stupid shit every day and making herself and her party look like fools? Her district isn't likely to vote for the GOP candidate, whoever it is. So, if a Dem is going to win there anyway, I don't mind if it's AOC. Makes me smile a little knowing how much of a headache she is to Pelosi.

New York's 14th congressional district
Population (2018 ACS est.) 706,440
Median income $58,331
Ethnicity 18.41% white 11.39% black 16.24% Asian 49.80% Hispanic 0.45% Native American 3.71% other
Cook PVI D+29
3 more rows
New York's 14th congressional district - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org ā€ŗ wiki ā€ŗ New_York's_14th_congressional_district

While largely Hispanic....her favor, the high median income might suggest folks who will not vote for her again.

We'll see.

"

This:

I'm never wrong.

BS. You know better. Trump is clueless. Obama just settled for being a station keeper.

"Trump is clueless. "

Your post just became a boomerang.

I'm never wrong.

"Trump is clueless. "

I missed you. I thought you always knew I was not a trump supporter. Were you thinking I had high praise for Obama? I'll go grab a smoke while you explain my "boomerang" faux pas. Man does not live by the abuse of women, only. Coffee and cigarettes are also important.

I'm never wrong.

"Trump is clueless. "

I missed you. I thought you always knew I was not a trump supporter. Were you thinking I had high praise for Obama? I'll go grab a smoke while you explain my "boomerang" faux pas. Man does not live by the abuse of women, only. Coffee and cigarettes are also important.

I try sooooo hard to beiieve you to be at least of normal intelligence.....then you go and explode the mirage.

Claiming that the most successful President in a couple of generations is 'clueless' clearly identifies you as such.

For your reading displeasure....

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. ā€œJob growth surges by 312,000 in Decemberā€ Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumpā€™s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen ReportsĀ®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. ā€œā€¦Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.ā€ Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?

85. ā€œU.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year lowā€

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. ā€œRecord 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trumpā€ Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. ā€œBlack Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Lowā€

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/huge-october-payrolls-beat-128k-jobs-added-black-unemployment-rate-hits-all-time-low
88. ā€œDow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time everā€¦ā€ Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. ā€œJobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000
90. ā€œCNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.ā€™ā€ US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics
91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the ā€œbest peopleā€ representing him or running his White House, but heā€™s picking them to be judges. Indeed, ā€œbased solely on objective legal credentials,ā€ left-leaning Voxā€™s Ian Millhiser says, ā€œthe average Trump appointee has a far more impressive rĆ©sumĆ© than any past presidentā€™s nominees.ā€
Approximately 40 percent of Trumpā€™s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obamaā€™s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

Remember....I'm always here to help you out......

....which way did you come in?

....that everything we on the Right have said about Obama, Iran, nuclear weapons.....is true and correct....

3. Do you require more confirmation of Hussein Obama's religious affiliation....the only possible explanation for his guarantee of nuclear weapons to these 7th century savages?

Ready to admit it, Democrats????

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.) liked a tweet from a Russian-funded operative claiming that Iran, the world's most prolific state sponsor of terrorism, does not target civilians.

"A friend flying into the US says he hasn't seen so much security since 9/11," activist Rania Khalek said in a Sunday tweet liked by the Democratic congresswoman. "The US is terrified of how Iran will retaliate. Iran won't attack civilians, that's what al Qaeda does. But it shows this assassination did the opposite of making Americans safer and our leaders know it."
AOC Likes Tweet From Russian State Media Claiming Iran Doesn't Target Civilians

better or stricter security doesn't make us safer? hly fk, then watch out.

c. both

she's a fking bartender. She knew all about bartending. how is it now she is a foreign policy, climate change expert, know all about everything that happens around the globe? We should promote more bartenders.

I'm never wrong.

"Trump is clueless. "

slick willie did. Why do you think he hung with Epstein?

c. both

she's a fking bartender. She knew all about bartending. how is it now she is a foreign policy, climate change expert, know all about everything that happens around the globe? We should promote more bartenders.

She's a college grad.

Time and again we learn that education is useless without fundamental upbringing.

It's knowledge without wisdom....as the saying goes: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

c. both

She's a college grad.

Time and again we learn that education is useless without fundamental upbringing.

It's knowledge without wisdom....as the saying goes: Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
and she is still a bartender. What other life experience did she have?

"Trump is clueless. "

I try sooooo hard to beiieve you to be at least of normal intelligence.....then you go and explode the mirage.

Claiming that the most successful President in a couple of generations is 'clueless' clearly identifies you as such.

For your reading displeasure....

80. "Wages and salaries jump by 3.1%, highest level in a decade

81. ā€œJob growth surges by 312,000 in Decemberā€ Job growth surges by 312,000 in December
82. "Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring"
Unemployment hits 49-year low as US employers step up hiring

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trumpā€™s job performance. "
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen ReportsĀ®

83. "Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

(CNSNews.com) - The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,288,000 in July, according to the employment report released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

That was up 283,000 from the 157,005,000 employed in June."

Record 157,288,000 Employed in July

84. ā€œā€¦Planned Parenthood announced that it would withdraw from Title X, a federal family planning program that helps poor women access birth control and other health services. As a result, the organization will lose about $60 million a year in federal funding. The decision was made in response to a new Trump administration rule which forbids Title X clinics from referring patients for abortions.ā€ Planned Parenthood Just Lost $60M in Funding. What Does That Mean for Women?

85. ā€œU.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year lowā€

Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. ā€œRecord 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trumpā€ Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. ā€œBlack Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Lowā€

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/huge-october-payrolls-beat-128k-jobs-added-black-unemployment-rate-hits-all-time-low
88. ā€œDow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time everā€¦ā€ Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. ā€œJobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000
90. ā€œCNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.ā€™ā€ US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics
91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the ā€œbest peopleā€ representing him or running his White House, but heā€™s picking them to be judges. Indeed, ā€œbased solely on objective legal credentials,ā€ left-leaning Voxā€™s Ian Millhiser says, ā€œthe average Trump appointee has a far more impressive rĆ©sumĆ© than any past presidentā€™s nominees.ā€
Approximately 40 percent of Trumpā€™s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obamaā€™s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

Remember....I'm always here to help you out......

....which way did you come in?

You are really quite funny at times. Maybe it's the deadpan delivery of the calmly typed (witty?) put downs in black on gray.

"Trump is clueless. "

slick willie did. Why do you think he hung with Epstein?

The man never got over his gland problems of early adolescence, no doubt.

Forum List

Back