Just To Confirm....

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

Gads, you're an imbecile.

. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Husseinā€™s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.
Could be, but I have read that he is either Unitarian, Baptist, or Episcopal, although the last picture I saw of him gracing a church was called St Michael's. I would drop some links, but you seem to have done away with using them to support argument. None of the links in your original post here mentioned Obama or his Religion. I agree that Iran is totally off the hook, supporting terrorism abroad, as well a brutally putting down people in their own country, adopting a warlike stance in their entire region and generally being assholes. Trump should have waited to drop out of the agreement and sold Israel air refueling capabilities and quietly green lighted whatever play they wanted to make, after he first came into office. Trump has not
clue, when it comes to strategy of international asymmetric warfare.

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ā€˜Iranian Nuclear Bombā€™ and fueling Iranā€™s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism
He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shiaā€¦and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Can you explain this.......

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked the crease in his pants?

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacsā€¦

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deservesā€¦.the truthā€¦.and prison time.

I can provide another dozen proofs of his faith.
No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

"No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time."

A truly syncretic sentence.....the two clauses in total opposition to each other.

In short.....Hussein is and always has been a secret Muslim, and used the gullibility of Democrats and the power of his undeserved office, to advance the ideology and fanaticism of the 7th century barbaric blood cult.
And he was largely successful.

While he is 'out of here,' his policies remain, and dopes (raise your paw) abide with same.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
How many lies can you pack into a single sentence? Only two? You're slipping.

Obama gave Iran no guarantees and Iran is not world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, that honor goes to our friends the Saudis.

I never lie.

You're gonna prove it:

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.
So Obama got a guarantee from Iran that they wouldn't get nukes for 10 years. What guarantee did he give them? He may have expressed the reality that they might get them after the deal expired by you lied about him providing them a guarantee.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Trump guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Iran was in compliance until they realized Trump was an idiot intent on war.

IAEA Says Iran Abiding by Nuclear Deal
IAEA Says Iran Abiding by Nuclear Deal | Arms Control Association

Trumpā€™s Iran Policy Is a Failure

Trump's hardline campaign against Iran is failing to check its nuclear ambitions and risking a 'catastrophic' war
Trump's hardline campaign against Iran is failing to check its nuclear ambitions and risking a 'catastrophic' war

Last edited:
How many lies can you pack into a single sentence? Only two? You're slipping.

Obama gave Iran no guarantees and Iran is not world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, that honor goes to our friends the Saudis.

I never lie.

You're gonna prove it:

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.
So Obama got a guarantee from Iran that they wouldn't get nukes for 10 years. What guarantee did he give them? He may have expressed the reality that they might get them after the deal expired by you lied about him providing them a guarantee.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Trump guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Let's stick to me destroying your lies that there were inspections......there weren't.
Iran was never in compliance.
There never were any moderates.
And never any real inspections.....just lies to convince morons like you.

Proof of the lack of inspections is right here:

ā€œNetanyahu Exposes Iranā€™s Nuclear Facade

Another secret nuclear facility is revealed as Iran continues to push its nuclear program forward.

ā€¦ Netanyahuā€™s press conference came hours after the International Atomic Energy Agency revealed that it found traces of uranium from Iranā€™s secret atomic warehouse.

This latest information comes a year and a half after Netanyahu first revealed Iranā€™s secret nuclear archive, which exposed Iranā€™s plan to develop five nuclear warheads as early as 2003. It also comes a year after he exposed an Iranian secret nuclear warehouse in Tehran and asked the International Atomic Energy Agency to inspect the site, where he claimed Iran had once stored 33 pounds of radioactive material, which it disguised as rug cleaner. In April, Reuters reported that the agency had inspected the site and took samples for analysis.

A few hours before Netanyahuā€™s speech, the International Atomic Energy Agency announced the discovery of traces of uranium from the sample taken at the Tehran warehouse, the same element Iran is enriching and one of the only two fissile elements with which it is possible to develop a nuclear bomb.

Netanyahu responded to the discovery by calling it a direct violation of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. He also showed satellite images of the warehouse, which illustrate that Iran literally covered it up with gravel.ā€
Netanyahu Exposes Iranā€™s Nuclear Facade

Ready to admit you bought the lies like they were on sale????

Last edited:
Hmm, protesters killed by Iran, that's terrible, protesters killed by the Zion, that's great.

Actually, both are terrible.

Sooo......you're fine with guaranteeing these savages nuclear weapons?

A good plan?

I think we pretty guaranteed it when Trump unilaterally pulled out of the treaty limiting their progress. I understand there are now more centrifuges at more locations, on line than ever before. Not sure what Trumps plan is. Must be the greatest. I understand he is a stable genius?

. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.

Could be, but I have read that he is either Unitarian, Baptist, or Episcopal, although the last picture I saw of him gracing a church was called St Michael's. I would drop some links, but you seem to have done away with using them to support argument. None of the links in your original post here mentioned Obama or his Religion. I agree that Iran is totally off the hook, supporting terrorism abroad, as well a brutally putting down people in their own country, adopting a warlike stance in their entire region and generally being assholes. Trump should have waited to drop out of the agreement and sold Israel air refueling capabilities and quietly green lighted whatever play they wanted to make, after he first came into office. Trump has not

Giving your enemies money and apologizing, then saying we are in a permanent decline would be tearing it up at asymmetric warfare?

Throwing money at a problems has long been a method of short term fix for certain types of international problems for this country. Asymmetric warfare is just a fancy military term for a war that does not contain a single main front, often fought by foreign troops not wearing the uniform of a specific country, indeed fluidly crossing boarders at will. It is covered under manuals on low to mid intensity warfare, and actions other than war, requiring different strategy, and of course strategy often impacts tactics.

Can you explain the following with any reasonable explanation other than he is and has always been, Muslim?

1. The United States State Department, even with itā€™s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the worldā€™s worst state sponsor of terrorism.

2. ā€œā€¦Obamaā€™s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obamaā€™s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was ā€œraising moneyā€ for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a ā€œmentorā€ to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to ā€œone of the worldā€™s richest men,ā€ Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.ā€ Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

ā€œBut when youā€™re watching this in the campaign, and youā€™re onto this story, youā€™re saying, ā€œWhy isnā€™t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?ā€ Isnā€™t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasnā€™tā€”it was worth buryingā€¦But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw thatā€”I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply donā€™t want to share with the rest of the world.ā€

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudisā€¦.want to see Obama as President?

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iranā€™s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. Andā€¦.he provides them with the fruits of Americaā€™s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to Americaā€¦.our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obamaā€™s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: ā€œAnd speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken Americaā€™s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?ā€

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybeā€¦ And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was ā€œstandard procedureā€ for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'alliesā€™ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iranā€¦.?

No, I can't and frankly, it is not worth the time. Quit living in the past. He is out of here. Your posted links are of modern times Iran, and were interesting, though not surprising. Obama was not a hero of mine. Neither was the Son-Of-A-Bush before him. My main response to your post was about why Trump didn't cut a deal to sell the air refuel capabilities that would have allowed Israel to deal with the growing capabilities of Iran in that region. My belief, is that he would rather go it alone if he can't take full credit for what coalitions working together might achieve. He says he supports Israel, but it is just talk. Now they have their own leadership crisis and it may be too late. Have you got a strategy not based on "what about Obama?"

A truly syncretic sentence.....the two clauses in total opposition to each other.

In short.....Hussein is and always has been a secret Muslim, and used the gullibility of Democrats and the power of his undeserved office, to advance the ideology and fanaticism of the 7th century barbaric blood cult.

While he is 'out of here,' his policies remain, and dopes (raise your paw) abide with same.

It ok, honey. He can't hurt you anymore. If you want, you can submit your policy brief on the White House website.

The Right is never wrong...
I'm sure we'll find Saddam's WMD real soon.

So it was the Right that tried to stop the Dems from invading Iraq? My memory must be failing me.

The Right is never wrong...
I'm sure we'll find Saddam's WMD real soon.

So it was the Right that tried to stop the Dems from invading Iraq? My memory must be failing me.

"Democrats Voted for Iraq War
Former Democratic presidential candidates John Kerry and Hillary Clinton both voted to authorize the invasion of Iraq."
Opinion | Democrats Voted for Iraq War

That was funny. George Bush, whom Democrats called the dumbest guy in the world, fooled all those intelligent Democrats. :21:

"

This:

It ok, honey. He can't hurt you anymore. If you want, you can submit your policy brief on the White House website.

Gads, your an insipid moron.

Guess you must be tired of hearing that all day, huh?

"

This:

Not from you. Your so perky when you are pissed.

That's the presidents job. Like it or not.

I agree. And when he's found to be doing the bidding of foreign governments, he needs to impeached.
"No reason for us the stop them from getting a nuke."

Are you nuts????

Would you have said that if we could have stopped North Korea from obtaining them????????

This is the problem... you can't.

The technology is 80 years old, and pretty much anyone with a halfway decent infrastructure and a few billion to blow can make a bomb.

So our options are

1) Invade Iran to stop them from building a bomb.
2)Negotiate with Iran so they won't build a bomb.
3) Learn to live with Iran with a Bomb, knowing they'll never use it in the face of devastating retaliation.

1) is not a viable option. We bankrupted ourselves invading Iraq, with some international support, only to find out Saddam didn't have a bomb and wasn't even close.

Invading Iran is not a practical possibility. It's five times bigger than Iraq, it has a lot of mountainous territory,

Negotiating with Iran to delay them building a bomb, was probably the best option. Of course ,Trump has now fucked all of that up, so we are probably going to have to go with Option 3 now.

"

This:

Not from you. Your so perky when you are pissed.

You're so perky when you are pissed.
Not....
"Your so perky when you are pissed."

English is my second language......it appears you don't have a first.

If you have been led to believe that Islam is a 'religion,' rather than the truth, that it is a political movement.....read this carefully: their 'religious' leader insisted they slaughter protesters.

"Iran protests latest: Supreme Leaderā€™s BRUTAL crackdown killed 1,500 - including 17 teens
IRAN protests began more than a month ago in scattered parts of the country after a surprise rise in the petrol prices. As the unrest escalated, Iranā€™s Supreme Leader authorised a brutal crackdown that led to the deaths of 1,500 people, including 17 teenagers."
Iran protests latest: Supreme Leaderā€™s BRUTAL crackdown killed 1,500 - including 17 teens

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, ā€œTerror and Liberalism,ā€ p. 108

a. It is the blood that informs the act. In the 1971 assassination of Jordanā€™s prime minister, Wasfi l-Tell, by PLO terrorists. ā€œAs he lay there, one of his killers bent over and lapped the blood that poured from his wounds.ā€ Michael Ledeen | National Review

b. Leading Muslim clerics often refer to the love of death. Chief Palestinian Authority cleric Mufti Sheikh Ikrimeh Sabri stated,
"We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.ā€ http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/stalinsky200405240846.asp

c. And so, the ideals and idea of America, and the iconic message of the Declaration of Independence, ā€˜life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness,ā€™ is anathema to Islamism, just as it was to fascism and communism, and every totalitarian philosophy.

These are the people that the Democrats feel should have nuclear weapons.

Just To Confirm

you live in Canada, and other than stir the pot have no worthy input to post.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Obama Iran deal was a treaty that should have been approved by the Senate. It wasn't. Why isn't that an impeachable offense, the same as Trump's abuse of office? Obama's legacy was, in his eyes, improved. Which means he got something of value in return for giving them billions of dollars. Sounds like bribery to me.

We didn't give them billions. We owed them billions from around the time Iran took American hostages.

Lets pay the people that are killing us?

They're not killing us, dude. In fact, the police have killed more Americans here in the last 20 years, than terrorist have. But let's not do anything about the cops. They're here to protect us, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

The Obama Iran deal was a treaty that should have been approved by the Senate. It wasn't. Why isn't that an impeachable offense, the same as Trump's abuse of office? Obama's legacy was, in his eyes, improved. Which means he got something of value in return for giving them billions of dollars. Sounds like bribery to me.

We didn't give them billions. We owed them billions from around the time Iran took American hostages.

They're not killing us, dude. In fact, the police have killed more Americans here in the last 20 years, than terrorist have. But let's not do anything about the cops. They're here to protect us, right?

A lot of dead soldiers would probably disagree.
Peace

Liberals don't read books, and most conservatives probably wouldn't read this one....
51DLhb9AunL.jpg

....but I picked up Goodman't book because I listen to her show on the Communist Station, WBAI.....just to make my blood boil.

But.....knowing her background, I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised to see Goodman's website revealing exactly what savages the Iranian regime is led by...

"..1,500 people killed during the two weeks of demonstrations. The figure was provided by Iranian Interior Ministry officials. It says the victims included at least 400 women and more than a dozen teenagers. Reuters also says the orders for the crackdown came directly from Iranā€™s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who reportedly told a gathering of high-level officials, ā€œThe Islamic Republic is in danger. Do whatever it takes to end it. You have my order.ā€
Reuters: Up to 1,500 Dead in Iranā€™s Bloody Crackdown Against Nov. Protests | Democracy Now!

Generally, she praises any of Trump's opponents.....praising these troglodytes is difficult even for a hard Left partisan.

Of course, throughout this thread we didn't find even one Democrat/Progressive with the guts or intelligence to do what Goodman did....

A lot of dead soldiers would probably disagree.
Peace

Take care, and have a Merry Christmas.

If you have been led to believe that Islam is a 'religion,' rather than the truth, that it is a political movement.....read this carefully: their 'religious' leader insisted they slaughter protesters.

"Iran protests latest: Supreme Leaderā€™s BRUTAL crackdown killed 1,500 - including 17 teens

And this is our problem, why?

"When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

Um, the Iran-Iraq war started by our sometimes Buddy, Saddam Hussein, when he invaded Iran. Are you really arguing that Iran shouldn't have defended its own territory?

Oh, yeah, and that Cocksucker, the Shah, killed a lot more than 20K people. That's why he was hated.

Again - none of this is our problem.

As I showed, none of what you posted is true....
You did nothing of the kind.

Let's check.

1. Anyone who maintains that Iran is living up to the agreement is a bald-faced liar!!!

No one knows, no one can tellā€¦..because the deal prevents actual inspections.

2. "The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

3. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammerā€™s Take: Obama ā€˜Cavedā€™ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammerā€™s Take: Obama ā€˜Cavedā€™ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

4. Ā§ The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was not allowed to inspect or monitor Iran's military sites where nuclear activities were most likely being carried out. Among the many concessions that the Obama administration gave the Iranian government, one was accepting the Iranian leaders' demand that these military sites would be out of the IAEA's reach.

Ā§ Due to this surrender, various high-profile Iranian sites such as the Parchin military complex, located southeast of Tehran, were free to engage in nuclear activities without the risk of inspection.

Ā§ Once the authoritarian, anti-Semitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe.

Ā§
Stop Iran From Going Nuclear

5. In 2015, President Obama promised when he tried to sell the deal to a skeptical American public that the Iranians agreed to the "
most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime, ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history," based on "unprecedented verification." Moreover, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes reassured the public repeatedly that the deal included "anywhere, anytime" inspections and 24-7 access to Iran's key nuclear facilities.

But in reality, the administration repeatedly lied to the American public by misrepresenting the deal and the nature of the inspections Iran agreed to. The robust inspections referred only to Iran's declared nuclear sites. Other sites that the IAEA has suspicions about, including all military sites and undeclared nuclear sites, fell under a separate cheating-friendly procedure.

One of the most controversial issues in the 2015 negotiations was whether the U.N.'s IAEA would be able to visit military sites if they had questions about suspected nuclear activities or facilities within them. In the end, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei on June 23, 2015 stated that granting access to Iran's military sites was a red line, and the U.S. and its partners gave in and agreed on language with Iran avoiding a direct mention of the military sites issue.

Instead, the deal stated that in order to allay IAEA concerns, Iran would give access within a 24-day time frame, after the IAEA made a request to visit a suspected site. Furthermore, the deal stated that if Iran refused the access, the Islamist state and the IAEA would have additional 14 days to resolve the agreement among themselves. If they failed to agree, a joint commission comprising the six member-nations who are parties to the agreement would consider the matter for an additional week.

In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

Bet you feel pretty stooooooopid right now, huh?

The key term in today's NYSun editorial is UNVERIFIABLE.

"Under this agreement the United States released approximately $150 billion of frozen Iranian assets, which substantially have been squandered in underwriting the terrorist acts and infiltrations supervised by the late Soleimani ā€” especially by the Iranian-sponsored terrorist organizations Hezbollah in Lebanon, Hamas in Gaza, and the Houthi in Yemen.

Apart from being unverifiable, and giving a tremendous stimulus to Iranā€™s terrorist and other destabilizing activities around the Middle East, the agreement (also ratified by France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia and China), only dealt with fissile material, not rocket development or the perfection of a warhead. So Iranā€™s nuclear military research has continued apace, as it escalated its terrorist activities: a terrible and indefensible agreement the Democrats are now robotically defending."
Democrats Start To Look Like the Gadarene Swine

There never was ANY intention by the Muslim former President to put any bars in place of Iran getting nuclear weapons.
I'm never wrong.

Forum List

Back