Just To Confirm....

"Dumb idiots"

As opposed to smart idiots???

Calm down, Boomer.....you know what the doctor said about your blood pressure....

Do you actually have an original thought to contribute to a conversation, or is your programming that limited.

upload_2020-1-19_8-2-5.jpeg

"Dumb idiots"

As opposed to smart idiots???

Calm down, Boomer.....you know what the doctor said about your blood pressure....

Do you actually have an original thought to contribute to a conversation, or is your programming that limited.

View attachment 301227

This is the most feeble attack you've mounted.....

Watch me destroy it:

Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

In your face, booooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The land that the immigrant's from Europe gained was purchased from Arab residents.

So saith the King of Jordan.

you mean AFTER the British invaded their country, put them under occupation, and then tried to dump all Europe's Jews their?

You do get imperialism is a bad thing, right?

Like when Japan exploited the crap out of Korea, that was a bad thing. It really doesn't matter that it was "Legal".

Wow. You really believe the Jews just showed up last century?

You really ARE that retarded.

They weren't living in Palestine, dummy. That's the point. They were living in Europe.

Let me help you out here, buddy. In 1922, after the British stole Palestine from the Ottomans, they did a census. Their census included 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

In short, Jews in Palestine were about 10% of the population.

This was with the British actively promoting Zionism.

In fact, there was no real interest in Europe's Jews going to Palestine until AFTER WWII, and even though much of the world thought it was a bad idea, more people felt guilty about not stopping the holocaust.

It's kind of like if I feel bad about your neighbor getting robbed, so I'm going to give him half your stuff so I can feel better.

Even though you had nothing to do with him getting robbed.
"It's kind of like if I feel bad about your neighbor getting robbed, so I'm going to give him half your stuff so I can feel better."

Unknowingly, you illustrated liberalism.

Israel has been the Jewish homeland for thousands of years. There's nothing you can do about it.

The land that the immigrant's from Europe gained was purchased from Arab residents.

you mean AFTER the British invaded their country, put them under occupation, and then tried to dump all Europe's Jews their?

Like when Japan exploited the crap out of Korea, that was a bad thing. It really doesn't matter that it was "Legal".

They weren't living in Palestine, dummy. That's the point. They were living in Europe.

Let me help you out here, buddy. In 1922, after the British stole Palestine from the Ottomans, they did a census. Their census included 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

In fact, there was no real interest in Europe's Jews going to Palestine until AFTER WWII, and even though much of the world thought it was a bad idea, more people felt guilty about not stopping the holocaust.

It's kind of like if I feel bad about your neighbor getting robbed, so I'm going to give him half your stuff so I can feel better.

"It's kind of like if I feel bad about your neighbor getting robbed, so I'm going to give him half your stuff so I can feel better."

Israel has been the Jewish homeland for thousands of years. There's nothing you can do about it.

I've been there....I wonder if our pal Walter has.

Watch me destroy it:

So you don't have a response other than cut and paste, then?

Why, because the Jews say a magic sky fairy promised it to them.

Fact is, there was no Israel prior to 1948. The Hebrews were just one of many tribes that lived in the Levant in Ancient times, and it was pretty clear they were a religious minority even then. .

Watch me destroy it:

So you don't have a response other than cut and paste, then?

Why, because the Jews say a magic sky fairy promised it to them.

Fact is, there was no Israel prior to 1948. The Hebrews were just one of many tribes that lived in the Levant in Ancient times, and it was pretty clear they were a religious minority even then. .

I understand that you are unfamiliar with academia.....no, not macadamia....those, like you....nuts.

Doubt they'd let him in.

Doubt they'd let him in.

They might wonder how the institution let him OUT!

Try to differentiate between 'insult' and 'description.'

I would be more impressed if you argued above the "Cut and Paste" OCD lists you provide.

Slow learner???

Watch me destroy it:

Some pointers.

1. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

Composition Patterns: Developing an Argument

2. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(http://www.library.cornell.edu/olinuris/ref/research/skill26.htm#LinkReason)

3. A valid objection to this selection of sources may be the type of audience being addressed. Is the ‘pasted selection’ aimed at a specialized or a general audience? Do you find the level ‘over your head’ or is this source too elementary? Ibid.

4. Are you objecting to the author's credentials--institutional affiliation (where he or she works), educational background, past writings, or experience? Or simply looking for a weapon to attack the post? This, of course, would be puerile.

5. Providing summaries or outlines of a source is valid as long as a link to the original is provided, and the author’s meaning is conveyed.

6. Nor is it necessary to insert one’s own language if the original article is simply abbreviated, with link provided.

7. What has been called ‘cut and paste’ is frequently the message board version of footnotes and endnotes of an academic essay. “…footnotes were declared outmoded just before the era of the word-processors which make using footnotes so much easier. Still, because of its relative ease in both writing and reading, parenthetical documentation is greatly preferred by most instructors.” http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml

websites.wnc.edu/~kille/Fred/researchpaper.rtf

In your face, booooooyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argue???

Why would I 'argue' when it is known far and wide that I am never wrong.

Okay, you really do need professional help... I'm just saying.

OMG!!! You again???

This is like playing patty-cake with a three year old.....it never ends.

There is a guaranteed cure for your problems: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

Forum List

Back