Just To Confirm....

If you dig deep enough, these liberal assholes show who they really are.

Many of them, like joe, suffer from a serious case of Christianophobia.

There are two things that drive ErroneousJoe....

1. A deep hostility because of how his life turned out....an anger that he projects onto everyone and everything else.

See if you can find any happy posts by Erroneous.

All of his posts can be reduced to "Isssssss noooootttttt!!!!!"

and

2. A need to be relevant, to claim some knowledge that every reader of his posts knows is apocryphal.

Here's Erroneous in real life:

1. A deep hostility because of how his life turned out....an anger that he projects onto everyone and everything else.

See if you can find any happy posts by Erroneous

and

2. A need to be relevant, to claim some knowledge that every reader of his posts knows is apocryphal.

It does seem to be a common thread among liberals on this board. They are so so mad.

Only Golfing Gator seems centered emotionally. Misguided ideologically, but centered emotionally.

He rarely if ever freaks out and name calls.

Witch Burnings, Inquisitions, Crusades, suppression of science, Child Molestation by the Clergy...

I think most sensible people have good reason to be afraid of Christian fanatics.

When you people aren't oppressing those who fail to buy into your bronze age fairy tales, you are murdering each other over whether or not Jesus was made out of bread or not.

Again, my life turned out just fine... it's the country I'm worried about because you guys keep finding new ways to fuck things up.

"Well, the factory is closing down, but we's be right with JESUS!!!"

But I'm living in your head, with your inability to really refute anything beyond cutting and pasting.

Again, going to be a very sad day when the factory in Tokyo issues your recall.

and

It does seem to be a common thread among liberals on this board. They are so so mad.

Only Golfing Gator seems centered emotionally. Misguided ideologically, but centered emotionally.

He rarely if ever freaks out and name calls.

Yup.....we see the reason for their anger in the fact that Liberals can't win a debate with a conservative....we eat their lunch.

And...like children and like savages, the anger often becomes their mode of discourse: violence.

I actually fear for Trump because of this characteristic.

If you are critical of religion, include them all. If you are only critical of Christianity, you need to say that and not hide behind vague verbiage.

Well, no, you see, those other religions aren't trying to impose themselves on me, so there's no need to be critical of them.

Examples of that 'imposition,' Walter....er, Erroneous?

Witch Burnings, Inquisitions, Crusades, suppression of science, Child Molestation by the Clergy...

I think most sensible people have good reason to be afraid of Christian fanatics.

When you people aren't oppressing those who fail to buy into your bronze age fairy tales, you are murdering each other over whether or not Jesus was made out of bread or not.

Again, my life turned out just fine... it's the country I'm worried about because you guys keep finding new ways to fuck things up.

"Well, the factory is closing down, but we's be right with JESUS!!!"

But I'm living in your head, with your inability to really refute anything beyond cutting and pasting.

Again, going to be a very sad day when the factory in Tokyo issues your recall.

"But I'm living in your head..."

As can be seen by my rushing to all of your threads....

Oh...wait....it's the opposite.

Examples of that 'imposition?

Trying to ban gay marriage
Trying to ban abortion and contraception
trying to put your idols in our courthouses

First, I rarely start threads. If you weren't an interactive computer program, you'd realize this.

Secondly, you really couldn't address points I make beyond cutting and pasting whatever nonsense is in your archive.

Examples of that 'imposition?

Trying to ban gay marriage
trying to put your idols in our courthouses

First, I rarely start threads. If you weren't an interactive computer program, you'd realize this.

Secondly, you really couldn't address points I make beyond cutting and pasting whatever nonsense is in your archive.

I asked you to support your claim that the Judeo-Christian faith imposes itself on you.....that's the propaganda of government school that you still believe.

"Trying to ban gay marriage
trying to put your idols in our courthouses"

Are you claiming you wanted to marry a man, and someone stopped you?
Or you wanted an abortion?
Neither are banned, liar.

Other folks have opinions and the first amendment...abhorred by Democrats......allows that.

You should read Tocqueville.....if you ever read a book:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

I just smashed another custard pie in your ugly kisser, huh?

Not for lack of trying. Nope, I'm straight and never needed a partner to get an abortion. But the fact you guys keep trying to impose your superstitions on the rest of us, should worry anyone.

ou should read Tocqueville.....if you ever read a book:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam

And we are back to the Cut and Paste... See, it's like you are compulsive and can't help yourself.

I doubt Tocqueville knew any Muslims or anything about their faith.

Of course, the real problem isn't so much the religion you guys impose.

It's that you've helped the wealthy dismantle the middle class over the last 40 years by playing on religious fears.

Of course abortion isn't banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts.... do you wonder why that is...

Quick, quick, find a cut and paste to not answer that question.

Not for lack of trying. Nope, I'm straight and never needed a partner to get an abortion. But the fact you guys keep trying to impose your superstitions on the rest of us, should worry anyone.

ou should read Tocqueville.....if you ever read a book:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam

And we are back to the Cut and Paste... See, it's like you are compulsive and can't help yourself.

I doubt Tocqueville knew any Muslims or anything about their faith.

Of course, the real problem isn't so much the religion you guys impose.

It's that you've helped the wealthy dismantle the middle class over the last 40 years by playing on religious fears.

Of course abortion isn't banned, but the rich always get their tax cuts.... do you wonder why that is...

Quick, quick, find a cut and paste to not answer that question.

"But the fact you guys keep trying to impose your superstitions on the rest of us, should worry anyone."

I just showed that your 'examples' were lies.

You can't come up with any such 'imposition.'

The propaganda lie that you and other government school grads still try to slander the Right religious folks with simply prove how indelible indoctrination is on the weak minded.

The propaganda lie that you and other government school grads still try to slander the Right religious folks with simply prove how indelible indoctrination is on the weak minded.

Okay. Here's a settlement. You guys no longer talk about Abortion, gay marriage or prayer in schools as public policy.

You can still hate those things, to your little hearts content... you just can't make policy based on them.

Okay. Here's a settlement. You guys no longer talk about Abortion, gay marriage or prayer in schools as public policy.

You can still hate those things, to your little hearts content... you just can't make policy based on them.

"You guys no longer talk ...."

Exactly what I said about Leftists.....they demand an end to freedom, to the first amendment, and to opposing voices.

This is why I like it when you post, Walter......you validate everything I write.

Irrational hatred of Jews isn't a personality. But it's all you've got.

It's not irrational.

The Zionist Entity is an apartheid state that oppresses the indigenous people of the region.

Also, it's based on religion, which makes it even more noxious. It's the 21st century, time to put away bronze age superstitions.
The Islamic world is everything you claim about Israel -- only worse.

You just want all Jews dead.

Toodle on back to Stormfront, Slappy.

You don't get to dictate terms. You never will. You're impotent in a way no little blue pill can cure.

All you've got is bitching on the internet. You're weak and useless.

When is 176 more than 1500????

In Iranian math, I guess....

There's this, now.....

"Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing"
"Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing

Where was it when this was going on?????

Seems they just got used to the Mullahs killing Iranians.......

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'

When is 176 more than 1500????

In Iranian math, I guess....

There's this, now.....

"Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing"
"Death To Liars!" Iran Swept By Wave Of Protests Demanding Ayatollah Quit Over Airplane Downing

Where was it when this was going on?????

Seems they just got used to the Mullahs killing Iranians.......

1. "Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians"
Report On 1,500 Protesters Killed And Khamenei's Role Reverberates Among Iranians

2. "Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'"
Special Report: Iran’s leader ordered crackdown on unrest - 'Do whatever it takes to end it'
White American liberals will pretend these people do not exist.

Exactly what I said about Leftists.....they demand an end to freedom, to the first amendment, and to opposing voices.

This is why I like it when you post, Walter......you validate everything I write.

Oh, the first amendment doesn't give you the right to impose your Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

We need freedom FROM religion, not freedom OF religion.

No, we just don't think the internal politics of Iran are any of our business.

Oh, the first amendment doesn't give you the right to impose your Bronze Age superstitions on the rest of us.

We need freedom FROM religion, not freedom OF religion.

No, we just don't think the internal politics of Iran are any of our business.

Ooooo.....now I see......you don't know what 'impose' means.

Look it up, you dunce.

Forum List

Back