Just watching the Economist guy saying the USA is THE ray of hope economically in...

WHEN will the right stop listening to the lies and just look at what is really happening in the US???

557323_616426668379202_68169991_n.jpg

when you do that if you have any brains.....you see that both parties by playing their little games are screwing this Country up....but all you and your brother Frankie see are Republican this Republican that......and meanwhile, the Democrats are standing behind you picking your pockets.....and giggling....

Any actual EXAMPLES LOL?

62, thanks, and we Goodchilds (English mother's side) look great until we're carted off, not grey yet. And thanks for the Captain Midnight/ Secret squadron stuff, ya young punk- sorry you missed it, and the party...:eusa_whistle:

Pubs are megarich greedy idiots/aholes, their voters are hater dupes...got it yet?

if you are 62 Frankie i suggest you relax......you have a demeanor like a real old fart....loosen up....

Pubs are megarich greedy idiots/aholes, their voters are hater dupes...got it yet?

no i dont got Frankie....because i am not as blind as you to just think Republican Rich people are the only greedy rich people.....if push came to shove your "non-greedy" rich Democrats would side with those greedy rich Republicans in a heartbeat over you or me or anyone else....they have one thing in common Frankie.....Money....and it will rate higher than you if push came to shove....got it yet?...

WRONG. The Dem rich want to raise their OWN taxes and help the nonrich and the country. Pub rich are greedy and STUPID, and entitled. I went to HS with them. Turn into real a-holes in college- course at boarding school you're isolated and it's hard to tell. I was about the poorest kid there not a charity case, doctor father was into education.

The dupes on message boards will never change their minds on anything- after 6 years I just yell at them. The book's coming along fine. They're perfect representatives of their ignorant class, the silent majority now brainwashed loudmouths lol...Ever see Captain Midnight 1954-7? Just watched an episode tonight on you tube- be sure it's Ovaltine...

so you danced around what i said.....why am i not surprised.....nothing you said has anything to do what i said Frankie.....maybe you should go watch Capt. Midnight....dont forget to say your prayers before you go to bed....

WHEN will the right stop listening to the lies and just look at what is really happening in the US???

557323_616426668379202_68169991_n.jpg

when you do that if you have any brains.....you see that both parties by playing their little games are screwing this Country up....but all you and your brother Frankie see are Republican this Republican that......and meanwhile, the Democrats are standing behind you picking your pockets.....and giggling....

Any actual EXAMPLES LOL?

yea California......this State was great Frankie back in the last century.....Republicans and Democrats were doing ok had a few problems but the State survived....always had Illegals ....no one hardly thought about them.....then over the last 30 or so years a plague descended on the State.....the FAR LEFT.....they came from all over the Country and started getting into politics and voting on things.....things were now starting to get bad....even the normal and sane Lefties were starting to notice how there was more taxes being levied and when the sane beat back those taxes then those basterds came up with a "FEE"....people like you Frankie and your cousins on the right are a disease that needs to be cut out.....this State has always had Liberals Frankie.....but not the radiated mutant kind like you and your ilk......even Captain Midnight would be powerless against you people....

Forum List

Back