Just when we realize how bad George Soros is.

Trump wants to terminate the Constitution

Republicans emulating Nazis
Trump says some of them are good people

View attachment 843515

Jews will not replace us!
I know a good number of Trump supporters and none and I mean NONE are what you are displaying.

I imagine you know.a lot of liberals but how many are ANTIFA or affiliated with Black Lives Matter.

Obviously fringe groups often associate themselves with one of the two main political parties. That does not mean the entire party is filled to the brim with members of these fringe groups.

Do you honestly think the average Republican holds meeetings with other Republicans in the middle of the night dressed up in a vNazi uniform and saying, “Heil Hitler” while giving the Nazi salute?

The average Republican is far more interested in preserving the Constitution and the rights granted by the Bill of Rights than Democrat politicians who want to ban hate speech, firearms and “disinformation.” Republicans want to enforce laws and Democrats want to enable criminals to shoplift, rob and pillage at will. Republicans want to allow legal immigration and Democrats wish to open the border to anyone and everyone, ven those who plan to come here for nefarious reasons.

Trump is often falsely accused of promoting Nazi ideas.

snip

During an Aug. 14, 2017, briefing, Trump said:

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America...No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
During an Aug. 15, 2017, press conference, Trump said his earlier reference to "very fine people" pertained to demonstrators who are in favor of preserving Confederate monuments rather than removing them, and he added: "I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally."

In August 2019, Trump condemned "racism, bigotry, and white supremacy" after a mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, in which the suspect allegedly targeted those he perceived to be immigrants and had allegedly posted a far-right, anti-Hispanic and white supremacist manifesto. Speaking from the White House, Trump said:

"The shooter in El Paso posted a manifesto online consumed by racist hate. In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry, and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America. Hatred warps the mind, ravages the heart, and devours the soul. We have asked the FBI to identify all further resources they need to investigate and disrupt hate crimes and domestic terrorism — whatever they need."

Tump=beer is now “X“. It hasn’t gone under and it is not censoring conservatives.

I check it out several times during the day. I rarely did when it was Twitter.

Musk only bought twitter to get their membership lists to sell them his new crypto currency, but the market for crypto has collapsed. Musk, who has a reputation for running a toxic work place, has nothing but run Twitter into the ground since he bought the platform.

The assumption that because Musk is a brilliant inventor, he's also a clever businessman or even a decent human being is completely false.

More from the lying foreign commie bitch. Nothing was stolen from the crackhead, he abandoned his laptop and ownership reverted to the shop owner as per the contract the crackhead signed.

So you have no defense against Republicans complaining about Hunter's dick pics being taken down. Nice attempt at deflection though.

Musk only bought twitter to get their membership lists to sell them his new crypto currency, but the market for crypto has collapsed. Musk, who has a reputation for running a toxic work place, has nothing but run Twitter into the ground since he bought the platform.

The assumption that because Musk is a brilliant inventor, he's also a clever businessman or even a decent human being is completely false.

So you have no defense against Republicans complaining about Hunter's dick pics being taken down. Nice attempt at deflection though.

I addressed the portion of your post I intended to address, and I see you didn't defend your LIE. That said, people complain all the time about things they have no control over, exactly why should I concern myself with it. Hell, you're a prime example of that concept. LMAO

Musk is a visionary. Like Trump he thinks outside the box.

Forum List

Back