Just when you thought Republicans couldn't go any lower

I started to reply to a post and then I realized I was not clear on something. (You righties are so surprised I am sure.)

So on hand the four Americans were killed by people angered by a video. On the other hand four Americans were killed by people who were not angered by a video. What were these other people angered by?

I started to reply to a post and then I realized I was not clear on something. (You righties are so surprised I am sure.)

So on hand the four Americans were killed by people angered by a video. On the other hand four Americans were killed by people who were not angered by a video. What were these other people angered by?
Obamacare.

The Times did a pretty comprehensive piece on the event where they interviewed people in Benghazi.

Turns out it was several factions that attacked over a period of several hours.

Most were angered by the video.

The Times left out that the Militants knew that the CIA were holding prisoners in consulate.

The Times did a pretty comprehensive piece on the event where they interviewed people in Benghazi.

The Times left out that the Militants knew that the CIA were holding prisoners in consulate.

So the Republicans feel Obama should have stated up front that the attack was about prisoners in the consulate? Because if there were indeed prisoners in the consulate the Congressmen have had the classified briefings and are aware that this is the truth to the "lie". They think this should have been stated within a few hours of the beginning of the attack?

They're using benghaaazi to raise money :facepalm:

GOP Raising Cash off Benghazi Committee - NBC News
The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."

Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line: "Help fight liberals by donating today."

:clap2:

Like I always say, no need to actively go after Repubs, just stand back & watch ;)

you never said that....your boyfriend Dean has said that....but you echo everything he says.....has he at least given you the sweet spot on his ass?....you sure as hell have earned it...

So the Republicans feel Obama should have stated up front that the attack was about prisoners in the consulate? Because if there were indeed prisoners in the consulate the Congressmen have had the classified briefings and are aware that this is the truth to the "lie". They think this should have been stated within a few hours of the beginning of the attack?

Issa opened up an anthill that both sides are desperately trying to contain, Rand Paul being the possible exception.

Spook Ops are a major cause of terrorism.

The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."

Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line: "Help fight liberals by donating today."

Like I always say, no need to actively go after Repubs, just stand back & watch ;)

That's typical of the cons to try to make money off the dead. They wasted 5,000 Americans to make a profit off the Iraq war.

Dems do it too.
Obama Grassroots Group Using Newtown to Raise Money | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

What do you expect from people who want to bring down this country?

you mean people like you Dean?....you know those with your mindset...."if you dont agree with me....fuck you".....the ones like you who do their best to keep everyone apart by painting everyone politically opposite of you as all being like the worst person you can dig up.....people like that?....

Well they pulled this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Then this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qxlge2fuAE]Romney Attacks Obama on Libya During Attack on Consulate - YouTube[/ame]

There's nothing more despicable then a conservative.

only the far right ones....but then far lefties are just as bad....

What do you expect from people who want to bring down this country?

Well yeah.

They want this country run by elites and Christian clerics.

Sort of like Saudi Arabia (If their clerics were Christian)..or Nazi Germany (Who were Christian).

like the Democrats are not run by their elites?.....i got news for you Sallow....this Country has always been far and away run by the Elites....when have rich people never been the ones telling the rest of us, this is the way it will be?....

Well they pulled this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Then this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qxlge2fuAE]Romney Attacks Obama on Libya During Attack on Consulate - YouTube[/ame]

There's nothing more despicable then a conservative.

Just when did Bush stop talking to Falwell or release his Regents Educated lawyers from employment.

And Romney was "far right".

Since when?

By the way, his criticism DURING the attack was quite radical. It has never been done before.

Issa opened up an anthill that both sides are desperately trying to contain, Rand Paul being the possible exception.

I actually don't think spook ops are a major cause of terrorism. I think spook ops gets mixed up in all the other chaos of power struggles but I don't think they are a major cause.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security. It is time, once and for all, they should get called to the mat on it. I believe it is the nation's best interest that if the "other reason" for the attack is prisoners in the consulate it should just be said outright. Then Republicans can "prove that Obama was lying" and show they can also show what a traitorous lot they really are.

Just when did Bush stop talking to Falwell or release his Regents Educated lawyers from employment.

And Romney was "far right".

Since when?

By the way, his criticism DURING the attack was quite radical. It has never been done before.

thats what i think Sallow.....you think anyone who is Conservative is despicable....i dont, i know there are good Conservative people out there.....try getting out more.....

I actually don't think spook ops are a major cause of terrorism. I think spook ops gets mixed up in all the other chaos of power struggles but I don't think they are a major cause.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security. It is time, once and for all, they should get called to the mat on it. I believe it is the nation's best interest that if the "other reason" for the attack is prisoners in the consulate it should just be said outright. Then Republicans can "prove that Obama was lying" and show they can also show what a traitorous lot they really are.

do repub-voters here know their outing U.S. sources & methods for cheap political points? Thats a rhetorical question.

Forum List

Back