Hillary Outed One Of Our Spys

The Right was OK with it when their folks outed Valerie Plame.

Plame was not covert at that time. And one very massive investigation proved nothing except getting Scooter Libby in trouble that was not directly related to the Plame business.
That's the story the Right runs with. Even though it's been proved wrong, they stick with it.

No it was not proved wrong, lying left wing parasites like you keep running with it.

"... there is nothing that indicates that the email from Blumenthal (who was not a government employee) was marked classified at the time Clinton received it..."

Cheney wasn't prosecuted for overtly outing Plame, so...
Except Cheney never did it was known at the time who did it and he was given a pass by the prosecutor.

Plame was not covert at that time. And one very massive investigation proved nothing except getting Scooter Libby in trouble that was not directly related to the Plame business.
That's the story the Right runs with. Even though it's been proved wrong, they stick with it.

No it was not proved wrong, lying left wing parasites like you keep running with it.
agree "That's the story the Right runs with. Even though it's been proved wrong, they stick with it."

"... there is nothing that indicates that the email from Blumenthal (who was not a government employee) was marked classified at the time Clinton received it..."

Cheney wasn't prosecuted for overtly outing Plame, so...
Except Cheney never did it was known at the time who did it and he was given a pass by the prosecutor.
Cheney was given no pass. Scooter fell on his sword

Valerie Plame Wilson: No Ordinary Spy - CBS News
60 Minutes
met the most famous spy in America in Santa Fe, N.M., where she moved with her family two years ago. And she wanted to clear up some misconceptions.

"When I was outed on July 14th, 2003, I was, until that moment, covert," Plame Wilson says.

Asked what that means, Plame Wilson tells Couric, "That means no one outside of a very small circle knew where I really worked."

She believes her identity was leaked in a newspaper because her husband publicly accused the president and others of lying to justify the invasion.

"We understood that he would be criticized deeply. I never once considered that in fact this administration would betray my identity as payback for his criticism," Plame Wilson says.

She says seeing her name in print was "horrifying, absolutely horrifying."

Horrifying, because Plame Wilson was no glorified secretary. In fact, as it's spelled out in her book, "Fair Game," published by Simon & Schuster, which like CBS News and CBSNews.com is owned by CBS, she spent 20 years at the CIA, rising to top-level positions. Her assignments took her all over the world, where she gathered information, recruited spies, and worked for many years deep undercover. In 1998, she was working at headquarters, spying for the newest CIA division, counter-proliferation.

"Our mission was to make sure that the bad guys, basically, did not get nuclear weapons," Plame Wilson explains.

By the time her name was leaked in 2003, she was chief of operations for the CIA's joint task force Iraq, in charge of dozens of officers and analysts. It was before the Iraq war, and she was trying to find evidence that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back