Just when you thought Republicans couldn't go any lower

only the far right ones....but then far lefties are just as bad....

Just when did Bush stop talking to Falwell or release his Regents Educated lawyers from employment.

And Romney was "far right".

Since when?

By the way, his criticism DURING the attack was quite radical. It has never been done before.

thats what i think Sallow.....you think anyone who is Conservative is despicable....i dont, i know there are good Conservative people out there.....try getting out more.....

When they are ready to break ranks let me know. Otherwise they are one and the same. Any vote for any one of them is a vote for all of them.

Issa opened up an anthill that both sides are desperately trying to contain, Rand Paul being the possible exception.

Spook Ops are a major cause of terrorism.

I actually don't think spook ops are a major cause of terrorism. I think spook ops gets mixed up in all the other chaos of power struggles but I don't think they are a major cause.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security. It is time, once and for all, they should get called to the mat on it. I believe it is the nation's best interest that if the "other reason" for the attack is prisoners in the consulate it should just be said outright. Then Republicans can "prove that Obama was lying" and show they can also show what a traitorous lot they really are.

do repub-voters here know their outing U.S. sources & methods for cheap political points? Thats a rhetorical question.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security

oh geezus.....hey "Dottie"?.....you ever question anything said or done by the Democrats?...

It comes as no surprise, of course, that ‘Benghazi’ is not about facts, the truth, or dead Americans, but only about ‘fighting liberals.’

Sickening.

Issa opened up an anthill that both sides are desperately trying to contain, Rand Paul being the possible exception.

Spook Ops are a major cause of terrorism.

I actually don't think spook ops are a major cause of terrorism. I think spook ops gets mixed up in all the other chaos of power struggles but I don't think they are a major cause.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security. It is time, once and for all, they should get called to the mat on it. I believe it is the nation's best interest that if the "other reason" for the attack is prisoners in the consulate it should just be said outright. Then Republicans can "prove that Obama was lying" and show they can also show what a traitorous lot they really are.

do repub-voters here know their outing U.S. sources & methods for cheap political points? Thats a rhetorical question.

It's not a rhetorical question to me. ;) Do repub-voters know what they are doing? I think most don't but some must. I have no idea what the split is. What is your guess.

On a side not I was watching a Congressional briefing a few months after the Benghazi attack and a Republican Senator asked about how sensitive information could be protected during a time of crisis. I don't think it was Dempsy but someone of that 'pay grade' said with somewhat clenched teeth, "Do not use classified material as talking points."

It comes as no surprise, of course, that ‘Benghazi’ is not about facts, the truth, or dead Americans, but only about ‘fighting liberals.’

Sickening.

I actually threw up in my mouth a little when i saw it.

Time and time again Republicans have chosen party politics over national security

oh geezus.....hey "Dottie"?.....you ever question anything said or done by the Democrats?...

I'm sorry, HD, what did you say was the real reason for the attack on the consulate was since it was not the video?

I'm sorry, HD, what did you say was the real reason for the attack on the consulate was since it was not the video?

:popcorn:

Maybe someone should find them ask them like when CNN interviewed Ahmed Abu Khattala, who Libyan and U.S. officials have described as the Benghazi leader of the al Qaeda-affiliated militia group Ansar al-Sharia and is suspected of being the ringleader of the attack. If I was to venture a guess as to what might have motivated the attackers it would be that it was the anniversary of 9-11 the most successful attack Al-Qaeda has pulled off the President was campiganing in part on Al-Qaeda being decimated and near defeat and they saw the opportunity to say not so fast in writing us off and took it.

Last edited:
The freaking Washington Post and the democrat party made millions off the "Watergate scandal". Democrats still dig up poor tricky Dick when they get in trouble. Watergate was about the alleged cover-up of a 3rd rate burglary. Obama lied and people died.

im sorry RV.....have i even mentioned the consulate attack?.....in any thread for that matter?....

so answer my question Dottie.....or are you going to just keep on being scared of me?....i dont say the things Warrior said to you.....and you always had something to say to him.....i dont get it....are you that scared of me?....little ole Harry?...

Stand Operating Procedure for both parties- use any crisis to raise money.....

why-is-yawning-contagious01.jpg

Just when did Bush stop talking to Falwell or release his Regents Educated lawyers from employment.

And Romney was "far right".

Since when?

By the way, his criticism DURING the attack was quite radical. It has never been done before.

thats what i think Sallow.....you think anyone who is Conservative is despicable....i dont, i know there are good Conservative people out there.....try getting out more.....

When they are ready to break ranks let me know. Otherwise they are one and the same. Any vote for any one of them is a vote for all of them.

i know plenty of Conservatives who have broken ranks.....there are many in this forum....if you cant figure out why you cant see that.....let me know and i will tell you....

Boy, did this thread ever blow up in your face!
Be honest ... you actually thought you had something with this subject, didn't you?
Did you bother to think this through before posting? :lol:

The freaking Washington Post and the democrat party made millions off the "Watergate scandal". Democrats still dig up poor tricky Dick when they get in trouble. Watergate was about the alleged cover-up of a 3rd rate burglary. Obama lied and people died.

link?

Forum List

Back