Just when you thought Republicans couldn't go any lower

I think these nuts need to make up their pea-sized minds... is Benghazi and dead Americans a big deal or not?

Or, as Hillary says, "what difference does it matter?"

I think these nuts need to make up their pea-sized minds... is Benghazi and dead Americans a big deal or not?

Or, as Hillary says, "what difference does it matter?"

No it's not a big deal, relatively speaking, as regime changes go. Ask GW Bush about regime changes and casualties.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

the losers on the Left are still whiing about the wars they voted go go into and voted to keep fighting and funding for a decade.

what idiots!

They're using benghaaazi to raise money :facepalm:

So did you object to Democrats using Iraq to raise money, or is your indignation one way? As if you have to answer that question...

The GOP is using Benghazi for political purposes by attacking the Administration on a charge that it used Benghazi for political purposes.

Even you should be able to comprehend that irony.

GOP Raising Cash off Benghazi Committee - NBC News
The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."

Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line: "Help fight liberals by donating today."

:clap2:

Like I always say, no need to actively go after Repubs, just stand back & watch ;)

IMHO: I think this administration should be held accountable for lying about this. Just Like I would have liked to have seen Bush held accountable for lying.

And these Republicans are actually helping the Obama administration weasel out of accountability by making this such a blatantly obvious partisan hack job.

Pisses me off.

Money off dead people. Yep, nothing wrong with that. (Longer version when I am not using my phone.)

The fact that you see this as money off of dead people is troubling in itself....seeing a it is making money off of a committee designated to investigate actions of the executive branch.

What is sad is how folks like you had no issue when Obama went to Vegas for a FUNDRAISER without even knowing for sure if the Ambassador was dead.....or where his mutilated body was.

Fuck off hypocrite.
Is there nothing you scum won't lie about??????

According to Congressional testimony they were informed Stevens' body was at the Benghazi Medical Center a little after 1AM Benghazi time and the body was retrieved 4:30AM Benghazi time.

Rumor has it that the President has a really smart smart phone and cell service is excellent in Las Vegas.

The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."

Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line: "Help fight liberals by donating today."

Like I always say, no need to actively go after Repubs, just stand back & watch ;)

IMHO: I think this administration should be held accountable for lying about this. Just Like I would have liked to have seen Bush held accountable for lying.

And these Republicans are actually helping the Obama administration weasel out of accountability by making this such a blatantly obvious partisan hack job.

Pisses me off.

'good one stupid; but how do you go after somebody who is withholding the truth without going after them?

That's typical of the cons to try to make money off the dead. They wasted 5,000 Americans to make a profit off the Iraq war.

Much like the NRA raised money off kids getting shot at schools.

Money off dead people. Yep, nothing wrong with that. (Longer version when I am not using my phone.)

Are you seriously suggesting that it's not right to raise money to investigate government corruption when someone dies because of it?

Don't we want corruption investigated? Especially the kind that involves people dying?

Or do we just want to let the government let anyone die and cover it up to stay in power.

While allowing the known killers to walk scott free.

That's typical of the cons to try to make money off the dead. They wasted 5,000 Americans to make a profit off the Iraq war.

lol! here you go again making a complete fool of yourselves. the only one using the bodies of dead soldiers to make a point politically here is you

on the other hand idiot DEM SENATOR FEINSTEING AND HER DEFENSE CONTRACTOR HUBBY DID MAKE A KILLING OFF of iraq war contracts

libs are losers who lie to themselves

NBC sure knows how stupid and lap dogish the liberals can be

Help fight liberals by donating today is a link at the end of every blog, idiots

Much like the NRA raised money off kids getting shot at schools.

lol the hypocrisy on the Left knows no limits1

you dont give a sh*t about dead youths being shot. this weekend dozens will die on the streets of liberal cities; and the warm weather is just starting...

the Left doesnt give a crap about kids getting shot unless the shooter and victims are white

idiots and hypocrites

What do you expect from people who want to bring down this country?

Coming from the same party that asked for funeral money to be donated, to them and urged couples to tell wedding guests to send money to the DNC rather than buy a wedding gift, this fake outrage is laughable.

Well they pulled this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Then this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qxlge2fuAE]Romney Attacks Obama on Libya During Attack on Consulate - YouTube[/ame]

There's nothing more despicable then a conservative.

Good Lords....are you really surprised? I'm not.

What do you expect from people who want to bring down this country?

Well yeah.

They want this country run by elites and Christian clerics.

Sort of like Saudi Arabia (If their clerics were Christian)..or Nazi Germany (Who were Christian).

Forum List

Back