Just who the hell is Mexico to tell us what we can and can't build on our land?

Do we really need this wall? What is it's purpose? With a price tag of 25 billion, it better be good for something
Why wouldn't we build a wall?
Not only will it save American lives, it'll save taxpayers mega $. :2up:

The best part is it won't cost us a damn penny! :bowdown:
I still don't understand how it will save American lives.

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so we don't really know how it's going to get funded yet.

Even those most involved with border security think it's a dumb idea, that there are better ways of providing border control.

But a wall SOUNDS good. Like the Berlin wall....
BS. People on the front lines are 100% behind Trump.

Do we really need this wall? What is it's purpose? With a price tag of 25 billion, it better be good for something

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so we don't really know how it's going to get funded yet.

Even those most involved with border security think it's a dumb idea, that there are better ways of providing border control.

Oh?

Oh?
Please don't try ruining my great day with BS questions.

I had a nice lunch with a microbiology lab supervisor who was excited about getting new equipment that reduced identification time of bacteria from two days to 1hr! Exciting stuff for her. :)
It was also exciting stuff for me.

Yeah, build the wall...

588bed5517000030001d0dcd.jpeg

Forum List

Back