Just who the hell is Mexico to tell us what we can and can't build on our land?

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

And who are we to tell them they gotta pay for it? :lol:
Why shouldn't we be making them pay for the wall? Aren't we the ones dealing with this problem because they can't get their shit together?
Condensing something as complex as economical growth into," they can't get their shit together." Is understandably gratifying. It requires little actual thought and has the added benefit as implying your superiority towards those stupid Mexicans. It makes me terribly frustrated that these insane simplifications now come not just from the average Joe but also from POTUS. Weird that it is now considered a virtue that the president acts before he thinks.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

Why shouldn't we be making them pay for the wall? Aren't we the ones dealing with this problem because they can't get their shit together?
Condensing something as complex as economical growth into," they can't get their shit together." Is understandably gratifying. It requires little actual thought and has the added benefit as implying your superiority towards those stupid Mexicans. It makes me terribly frustrated that these insane simplifications now come not just from the average Joe but also from POTUS. Weird that it is now considered a virtue that the president acts before he thinks.
You're right about them having problems. Problems that have only gotten worse over the years. While I can sympathize with the people living there, it isn't our problem!
The problems they're having are ones they need to fix!

We can't be expected to shoulder the issues they're having. We need to focus on fixing our own.
Obama has put us in a position where that is absolutely necessary.

If we build it they will come

L169_CIFR040250f833ef209675c99086aeadfc85.jpg

The Russians set up a no mans zone where anyone entering would be shot dead.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Why should their problems become ours?

It's not their problem.

It's ours.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

It's not their problem.

It's ours.
It's only our problem if we allow it. ;)

Do we really need this wall? What is it's purpose? With a price tag of 25 billion, it better be good for something

Do we really need this wall? What is it's purpose? With a price tag of 25 billion, it better be good for something
Why wouldn't we build a wall?
Not only will it save American lives, it'll save taxpayers mega $. :2up:

The best part is it won't cost us a damn penny! :bowdown:

I still don't understand how it will save American lives.

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so we don't really know how it's going to get funded yet.

Last edited:
Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

It's not their problem.

It's ours.

True, therefor we should build a wall out of our own funds :eusa_whistle:

Except I think building a wall is a totally retarded idea: severing communities, fragmenting wildlife migrations, creating economic chaos in borderlands...other methods are better at border control.

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so it doesn't really look like we know how it's going to get funded yet.
Really?

You seem more concerned about a tax than those who lost loved ones because of the illegals being released back into our communities.

Please forgive me for valuing an American life over a tax.

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so it doesn't really look like we know how it's going to get funded yet.
Really?

You seem more concerned about a tax than those who lost loved ones because of the illegals being realleased back into our communities.

Please forgive me valuing an American life over a tax.

About those who have lost loved ones to crimes committed by illegals...why do they deserve more attention than those losing loved ones to crimes by legals?

Would it not make more sense to put money and enforcement effort into violent crimes regardless of who commits them, and rapid deportment of illegals who do commit violent crimes?

Really?

You seem more concerned about a tax than those who lost loved ones because of the illegals being released back into our communities.

It still doesn't make sense because llegal aliens commit less crime than natural born citizens and in fact, crimes committed by illegal aliens are quite rare.

For the life of me, I can't get my head around the need for a wall. What purpose will a 25 billion dollar wall serve?

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

It's not their problem.

It's ours.

Except I think building a wall is a totally retarded idea: severing communities, fragmenting wildlife migrations, creating economic chaos in borderlands...other methods are better at border control.
Why?

We've sent Mexico billions to help them. It's not our fault they still can't do for themselves.
The least they can do in return is pay for the f'ing wall. We now have a president who understands that.

It's not their problem.

It's ours.

Why?

We've sent Mexico billions to help them. It's not our fault they still can't do for themselves.
The least they can do in return is pay for the wall. We now have a president who understands that.

Why should they pay for OUR wall? If Canada builds a wall can they force us to pay?

It's not their problem.

It's ours.

Why?

The least they can do in return is pay for the f'ing wall. We now have a president who understands that.
I'm afraid I still don't understand. But it's not your fault. I've had the flu all day and I'm starting to get hungry.

Trump was talking about a 20% tax on Mexican exports to pay for the wall but he said there were other options as well - so we don't really know how it's going to get funded yet.

Even those most involved with border security think it's a dumb idea, that there are better ways of providing border control.

But a wall SOUNDS good. Like the Berlin wall....

Really?

It still doesn't make sense because llegal aliens commit less crime than natural born citizens and in fact, crimes committed by illegal aliens are quite rare.

For the life of me, I can't get my head around the need for a wall. What purpose will a 25 billion dollar wall serve?
That's the dumbest argument I've ever heard!

Forum List

Back