Just who the hell is Mexico to tell us what we can and can't build on our land?

The so-called "wall" is already being converted to a proposal for a mostly proposal for a fence.
If it's cheaper and the double fence is really helpful (the border patrol says it is) that's not really a criticism. The "fence" of 700 miles was approved in 2006 and for some reason, only 38 miles of it was built.

They must of rerouted the money. That is how they do it.

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
You believe the Mexican president but not the American president. Are you a traitor?

The American president is a fool that lies daily, and the American people don't support him. Why do you think he was the subject of the biggest inauguration protest ever. Millions more showed up to the protest than to his inauguration. He's a loser.
You do know Obama is no longer the president, right?

I see the traitor libs who are rooting for Mexico have come out of the shadows, good job OP.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

And who are we to tell them they gotta pay for it? :lol:

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

They're the ones coming into our country illegally. Not the other way around.

See this is the criminal mentality of the left. They never think that anybody should be accountable, and absolutely nobody has the authority or the right to stand up to criminals. It's all about turning belly up, groveling, and stealing where you can. Fucking jackals.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

So the Mexican government allows their citizens to break into our country by the millions, breaking our laws, plus the illegals send millions of dollars back to Mexico...and we can't demand anything in return.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

See this is the criminal mentality of the left. They never think that anybody should be accountable, and absolutely nobody has the authority or the right to stand up to criminals. It's all about turning belly up, groveling, and stealing where you can. Fucking jackals.

We don't pay for their infrastructure. They don't pay for ours. That's silliness. Think of the precedents it could set up :dunno:

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

So the Mexican government allows their citizens to break into our country by the millions, breaking our laws, plus the illegals send millions of dollars back to Mexico...and we can't demand anything in return.

We send illegal gun trade over the border into their country. Maybe we should pay THEM....

As for them sending money back - they worked for it, they earned it, and in many cases they also payed taxes on it. No one is telling you you can't send you cash to some off shore bank now are they?

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

We don't pay for their infrastructure. They don't pay for ours. That's silliness. Think of the precedents it could set up :dunno:

When Trump says "Mexico will pay for it" he doesn't mean he's going to force them to write a check that says "THE WALL" on it, you nincompoop.

He means that we will not have to increase taxes on our citizens to pay for it, because we are going to take steps to offset the financial burden by rethinking our relationship with Mexico.

Mexico gets it, that's why their peso dropped when their prez pulled out of the meeting. They know what's around the bend. And yes, they will end up paying for the wall. They can do it in a way that benefits both our countries, or they can be stupid and lose our funding. It's win/win for us, either way.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Listen dumbass they don't give a rats ass as what you build on your own land--but they're NOT going to pay for it, is the issue.

Right now illegals and drug lords are buying rock climbing equipment to scale that wall and they're planning their tunnels out which they're experts are doing. And while they're doing this they're laughing their ass's off.

sw1129cd.jpg

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Listen dumbass they don't give a rats ass as what you build on your own land--but they're NOT going to pay for it, is the issue.

Right now illegals and drug lords are buying rock climbing equipment to scale that wall and they're planning their tunnels out which they're experts are doing. And while they're doing this they're laughing their ass's off.

sw1129cd.jpg
Get a grip, loon.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

We send illegal gun trade over the border into their country. Maybe we should pay THEM....

As for them sending money back - they worked for it, they earned it, and in many cases they also payed taxes on it. No one is telling you you can't send you cash to some off shore bank now are they?

It's "paid", fruit loop.

You're dismissed. You are totally unqualified for this conversation.

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
You believe the Mexican president but not the American president. Are you a traitor?

The American president is a fool that lies daily, and the American people don't support him. Why do you think he was the subject of the biggest inauguration protest ever. Millions more showed up to the protest than to his inauguration. He's a loser.

Right. Because of course, you're more successful than a guy with 419 profitable companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really list them?

They are listed in the states they are incorporated in which is verified by public records. If you need a list, do you're own homework. While you're at it, send a list of YOUR successes.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

sw1129cd.jpg
Get a grip, loon.

This is the Trump Executive order T.V. reality show. Any moron knows that Congress holds the purse strings. This will have to be approved by congress, then run through the Senate for approval.

They'll need engineering, perk tests, plans & design. Which will cost in the millions to do, and we'll see if congress will even approve that.

In 2006 congress appropriated 1.2 billion for a 700 mile fence. They didn't do it because they realized that it could be easily compromised. Anything that an illegal can SEE, can & will be compromised. People who live along the border and deal with this on a daily basis will tell you that.

Electronic motion detectors with more border stations and border patrol are the solution to this problem. When G.W. Bush sent the National Guard down to the border, illegal attempt crossing dropped by 67%, simply because they knew they were there. There are much more effective and more efficient ways to handle this.

A thousand mile wall will have a thousand holes in it and a 1000 tunnels going underneath it as soon as it is built. These drug lords will spend millions on very well built tunnels.

504468751-funny-quotes-daffy-duck-quotes.jpg

It's clear many of you people have never seen the southern border. So before you think about WASTING God only knows how many billions, maybe you should take a trip down there and do a look see for yourselves.

Last edited:
Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

The illegal gun trade was Obama's Fast & Furious disaster. That is a government run fuck up for which BO should have been impeached. It only involved a relatively small number of guns and hardly equates to millions of Mexicans abusing our laws, flooding our schools and hospitals, and draining welfare programs.

That said, many of them provide significant services to our country. However this in no way alleviates their crime. Why do you want foreign people breaking our laws?

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

The illegal gun trade was Obama's Fast & Furious disaster. That is a government run fuck up for which BO should have been impeached. It only involved a relatively small number of guns and hardly equates to millions of Mexicans abusing our laws, flooding our schools and hospitals, and draining welfare programs.

That said, many of them provide significant services to our country. However this in no way alleviates their crime. Why do you want foreign people breaking our laws?

No it wasn't. Fast & Furious was an attempt to do something about the illegal gun running.

Why do you want people breaking Mexico's laws?

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

No it wasn't. Fast & Furious was an attempt to do something about the illegal gun running.

Why do you want Mexicans to break our laws?

c14423238c9873cdacf9accd9eaaf0ca7d781ee5c15993ecd99d79df50e458e5.jpg

Who says I do?

I just think it's a stupid idea to "make" a sovereign nation pay for something we construct on our territory.

Right. Because of course, you're more successful than a guy with 419 profitable companies.

My daddy didn't give me millions of dollars to start with, but I have my integrity. That's something he will never have.

Who says I do?

I just think it's a stupid idea to "make" a sovereign nation pay for something we construct on our territory.

We already went over that. When Trump says he's going to make Mexico pay, he means that we aren't going to see any cost, because we are going to make more money than we lose by building it as a result of a restructuring of our financial relationship with Mexico.

You can do this. It isn't truly higher math.

Forum List

Back