Just who the hell is Mexico to tell us what we can and can't build on our land?

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
You believe the Mexican president but not the American president. Are you a traitor?
So now it's traitorous behavior to not believe the POTUS? You'd fit right in with Trumps buddy, Putin, right comrade?
I was clearly being sarcastic, but you guys did it when BO was screwing up everything.

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
He doesn't have a choice. He can SAY whatever he wants but Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.

If he builds it we are , us Americans will pay for the wall. We will pay more for anything coming from Mexico. Dumb Trump.
Except, Mexico is paying for the wall...
No, no they're not
Yes, they will....
No

It doesn't matter what the mexican president says.
If President Trump says we're building a wall, a wall will be built. If President Trump says they will be paying for the wall, they'll be paying for it.

It's funny how some people still doubt President Trump' ability to make things happen.

We can make the illegals pay. Seize their assets, fine the families that harbor them.
Also when we catch them, put them to work and have the illegals build the wall.
Maybe put them in labor camps....make them build it...kill the old and young and too frail to work........

If President Trump says we're building a wall, a wall will be built. If President Trump says they will be paying for the wall, they'll be paying for it.

It's funny how some people still doubt President Trump' ability to make things happen.
Wrong, comrade

Wrong, comrade
Watch what happens. lol

We can make the illegals pay. Seize their assets, fine the families that harbor them.
Maybe put them in labor camps....make them build it...kill the old and young and too frail to work........
Yeah slavery gets a bad rap, but it really comes in handy when you can't achieve your goals otherwise

Wrong, comrade
Watch what happens. lol
Yeah I'll be watching my tax dollars build it, because Mexico isn't paying for it. You're an idiot if you think they are

He doesn't have a choice. He can SAY whatever he wants but Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.

If he builds it we are , us Americans will pay for the wall. We will pay more for anything coming from Mexico. Dumb Trump.
Except, Mexico is paying for the wall...
No, no they're not
Yes, they will....
No
Serious......

Wrong, comrade
Watch what happens. lol
Yeah I'll be watching my tax dollars build it, because Mexico isn't paying for it. You're an idiot if you think they are
Funny, we will be watching Mexicos.....

It's called a prison labor.
They make great workers, right?

Wrong, comrade
Watch what happens. lol
Trump has several options available. While taxpayer $ might be used to get things started, it's silly to think Trump won't use those options to recoup the money.

The so-called "wall" is already being converted to a proposal for a mostly proposal for a fence.

The so-called "wall" is already being converted to a proposal for a mostly proposal for a fence.
If it's cheaper and the double fence is really helpful (the border patrol says it is) that's not really a criticism. The "fence" of 700 miles was approved in 2006 and for some reason, only 38 miles of it was built.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

jeez you're an idiot.

they have every right when the orange sociopath thinks they're going to pay for his insanity and the insanity of his trumpsters
Notice how kooky leftists now bitch about who will pay for the wall...claiming Trump is a liar. Didn't they say a few weeks ago that Trump would never build the wall?

Apparently they never learn from past mistakes.
Oh...the wall's been built already? Got pictures?

No, the too frail are to be launched by trebuchet or catapult into Mexico to instill fear in the enemy.

L8GNnrqbnX-6.png

Dat's a real trade war plan drawing dere ^^^^^^

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

jeez you're an idiot.

they have every right when the orange sociopath thinks they're going to pay for his insanity and the insanity of his trumpsters
Notice how kooky leftists now bitch about who will pay for the wall...claiming Trump is a liar. Didn't they say a few weeks ago that Trump would never build the wall?

Apparently they never learn from past mistakes.
Oh...the wall's been built already? Got pictures?
Why are you so impatient?

Your Messiah did nothing for eight long excruciatingly painful years, but now you expect Trump to build a wall in a six days. He is not God...you know...like Obama.

Which we already have in CA on the border....why doesn't the Red state of Texas?

No, the too frail are to be launched by trebuchet or catapult into Mexico to instill fear in the enemy.

L8GNnrqbnX-6.png

Dat's a real trade war plan drawing dere ^^^^^^
Winner

Forum List

Back