Just who the hell is Mexico to tell us what we can and can't build on our land?

The so-called "wall" is already being converted to a proposal for a mostly proposal for a fence.
If it's cheaper and the double fence is really helpful (the border patrol says it is) that's not really a criticism. The "fence" of 700 miles was approved in 2006 and for some reason, only 38 miles of it was built.
A fence, including the one built on the border, had and has an extremely limited useful purpose. Barriers like a fence are only useful in specific and limited situations. Unless they are constantly surveilled and immediate action can be taken, they are able to be defeated and penetrated. Surveilling small sections are possible where manpower is available, but large sections require a very large contingent of manpower to be able to respond in an effective amount of time.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?
Quote Mexican officials saying we can't build the wall.......

If I were Trump I would respond that we can just as easily build the wall on their land anywhere we like.

It doesn't matter what the mexican president says.
If President Trump says we're building a wall, a wall will be built. If President Trump says they will be paying for the wall, they'll be paying for it.

It's funny how some people still doubt President Trump' ability to make things happen.
The best part to me is how they first claim he will never get it done. They make fun and attack him and his followers. Ridicule the notion of him keeping his promises.

Then when he does, they quickly shift and attack him for keeping his promises.

They of course continue to attack him for things he has not done within the week of his presidency.

Why is it anyone would take them seriously about anything?

Last edited:
Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Is this where the left tell us how this is not our land and it still belongs to the natives, as they don't ever even attempt to give their home to a native?

I wish Trump would just say that. Who the hell are you to tell us what we will build on our land? OUR LAND. That is right. OUR LAND.

Is the left still trying to compare the building of a wall to the Berlin wall? Like I said they would?

Nobody in Mexico said the U.S. can't build the wall, so quit getting angry about a straw man.

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
He doesn't have a choice. He can SAY whatever he wants but Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.
Nope, The American people will pay for it, except of course tax cheats like Tramp.
Well, of course you're wrong, but it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't care who pays for it as long as the MF gets built (and it WILL be built). The money we'll save not having to support the parasites alone will pay for the damn wall. We'll make money, both by making Mexico pick up the $15 billion cost, PLUS the money we'll save after it's built. BONUS!

The wall won't stop anybody from getting in.

Oh, and these people aren't parasites. They do all the jobs bums like you are too weak and lazy to do.

Most of us who aren't anti American, mentally ill loons have just taken to ignoring the left. We don't follow their fake news or listen to their spew. The wall is getting built. Mexico will pay for it, one way or another. We aren't going to wait for them to agree and send us a check, nobody expected that. The lefty nitwits should try to be less obviously simple minded....less.obviously hrainwashed. It's embarassing.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Umm, the dispute is about funding, not where to build it. I think everyone knows where the border is. Take your outrage to a different subject.

Hmmm?

Who the hell are they?

Umm, the dispute is about funding, not where to build it. I think everyone knows where the border is. Take your outrage to a different subject.
Well fund it with the money we are not going to be dishing out to propaganda machines like the dept. of the interior, npr, and universities. Well dress it up with stuff bought using the money we save when we fire all the brownshirts patrolling our public lands. Well send all the trucks and weaponry the feds have been stockpiling under the ruse of public lands management to the border. You'll be amazed at how much money and equipment we already have that can easily be diverted there.

The Mexican president already told him that if he wanted a wall, he could build it himself. They aren't paying for it.
He doesn't have a choice. He can SAY whatever he wants but Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.
Nope, The American people will pay for it, except of course tax cheats like Tramp.
Well, of course you're wrong, but it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't care who pays for it as long as the MF gets built (and it WILL be built). The money we'll save not having to support the parasites alone will pay for the damn wall. We'll make money, both by making Mexico pick up the $15 billion cost, PLUS the money we'll save after it's built. BONUS!

The wall won't stop anybody from getting in.

Oh, and these people aren't parasites. They do all the jobs bums like you are too weak and lazy to do.

The best thing we could do is just outlaw anchor babies, and stop all aid, healthcare, school and all the stuff that costs us $150 billion a year in tax dollars to pay for the illegals. If that isn't a parasite then the word has no meaning. The ones that do work send $80 billion a year out of our economy and back to Mexico. The facts just don't support your emotional stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The so-called "wall" is already being converted to a proposal for a mostly proposal for a fence.
If it's cheaper and the double fence is really helpful (the border patrol says it is) that's not really a criticism. The "fence" of 700 miles was approved in 2006 and for some reason, only 38 miles of it was built.
A fence, including the one built on the border, had and has an extremely limited useful purpose. Barriers like a fence are only useful in specific and limited situations. Unless they are constantly surveilled and immediate action can be taken, they are able to be defeated and penetrated. Surveilling small sections are possible where manpower is available, but large sections require a very large contingent of manpower to be able to respond in an effective amount of time.
Will the 5,000 additional border patrol personnel Trump has ordered help?

They are not going to pay for it. One way or another, Americans will pay for it. If he put a 20% tax on imports, the price of products will go up and Americans will pay for it. Trump speaks without thinking, and the cult members bow.

Most illegals get in legally and just do not go back. the wall will not stop this.

You believe the Mexican president but not the American president. Are you a traitor?

The American president is a fool that lies daily, and the American people don't support him. Why do you think he was the subject of the biggest inauguration protest ever. Millions more showed up to the protest than to his inauguration. He's a loser.

You believe the Mexican president but not the American president. Are you a traitor?
Proudly hates the country.

To them and this is literally true...

Brown non American anti Christian = good

White American male Christian = bad

That is all they know. Not kidding. That is it.

Love our country.Hate our president.

The American president is a fool that lies daily, and the American people don't support him. Why do you think he was the subject of the biggest inauguration protest ever. Millions more showed up to the protest than to his inauguration. He's a loser.

Right. Because of course, you're more successful than a guy with 419 profitable companies.

They are not going to pay for it. One way or another, Americans will pay for it. If he put a 20% tax on imports, the price of products will go up and Americans will pay for it. Trump speaks without thinking, and the cult members bow.
Nonsense.
Mexico is going to be our best customer in 2 years. They'll be throwing money at us.

It doesn't matter what the mexican president says.
If President Trump says we're building a wall, a wall will be built. If President Trump says they will be paying for the wall, they'll be paying for it.

It's funny how some people still doubt President Trump' ability to make things happen.

No we taxpayers will pay for it. Who in the hell is Mexico, Mexico.

Trump should think twice before wasting OPM(other people's money, since he has a history of loosing it) he should also think twice before stealing Iraq's oil.

Right. Because of course, you're more successful than a guy with 419 profitable companies.

Really list them?

Forum List

Back