just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

That is what I would have done but the person claiming thugs were sent to his office is a liar, so do you believe the liar?

Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

A patient is entitled to a COPY of his medical records

copy hell, he dreamed them up ..

:laughing0301:

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.
LOLOL

There is no bigger liar than Trump. He is the bestest liar. So you believe him??

Regardless, I'm not aware there's even a dispute over whether or not Trump dictated the letter as I haven't heard the White House challenge the claim.

But you still don't believe Trump dictated it. :rolleyes:

That is what I would have done but the person claiming thugs were sent to his office is a liar, so do you believe the liar?

The Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

By revealing a health issue to a newspaper reporter he violated the patient doctor confidentiality, my doctors aren’t allowed to give my wife any of my health information with out my permission. Pretty plain and simple. He violated his ethics. So, quite frankly I don’t trust the doctor. Not saying he is lying or not, I am not taking him a trip his word, just as I don’t take Trump at his word.

Trumps own opinion of his health isnt a confidential document. Its a falsified medical record, the findings are void.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. Did Hillary’s doctors comment on her passing out, of course not, that is a violation of confidence.

So quite frankly, I don’t trust the doctor to be honest. It sounds like he is upset that Trump isn’t using him as his personal physician more than anything else.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.
What HIPAA law was violated? Trump released the document to the public himself. Identifying the source of a publicly released document is not covered by HIPAA.
Do you people not following the news? Why did Trump let his doctor go? The doctor admitted giving out a health issue of Trump’s to a newspaper reporter. That is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. That leads me to questions the doctors intent.

By revealing a health issue to a newspaper reporter he violated the patient doctor confidentiality, my doctors aren’t allowed to give my wife any of my health information with out my permission. Pretty plain and simple. .

Under HIPPA once medical records are transferred, the original physician is no longer responsible for the security of any of those records.

The Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

By revealing a health issue to a newspaper reporter he violated the patient doctor confidentiality, my doctors aren’t allowed to give my wife any of my health information with out my permission. Pretty plain and simple. He violated his ethics. So, quite frankly I don’t trust the doctor. Not saying he is lying or not, I am not taking him a trip his word, just as I don’t take Trump at his word.

fine, put the Dr on probation or yank his license- who fucking cares

the issue is CROOKED LYING FAT ASS TRUMP published a FAKE MEDICAL REPORT before the election just to make him "the healthiest President in the history of the country" if he got elected.

next ......

Do you people not following the news? Why did Trump let his doctor go? The doctor admitted giving out a health issue of Trump’s to a newspaper reporter. That is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. That leads me to questions the doctors intent.

He didn't give out Trumps medical information, he gave out David Dennisons medical information, or was it John Barrons? But it wasn't Trump ;)

Trumps own opinion of his health isnt a confidential document. Its a falsified medical record, the findings are void.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. Did Hillary’s doctors comment on her passing out, of course not, that is a violation of confidence.

So quite frankly, I don’t trust the doctor to be honest. It sounds like he is upset that Trump isn’t using him as his personal physician more than anything else.

What HIPAA law was violated? Trump released the document to the public himself. Identifying the source of a publicly released document is not covered by HIPAA.
I don't follow every single detail in every single news media; so no, I'm not aware of the incident to which you refer. But regardless, there's no contention from the White House so there's no reason to not believe the doctor at this point. And if you're going to weigh credibility, trump loses every single time no matter whom he's up against. There is no bigger liar.

Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

Trump has every right to release his medical records
LOLOL

There is no bigger liar than Trump. He is the bestest liar. So you believe him??

Regardless, I'm not aware there's even a dispute over whether or not Trump dictated the letter as I haven't heard the White House challenge the claim.

If you remotely read anything in this thread and had just the slightest bit of reading comprehension you would know I don’t believe Trump and I have to go by others accounts form an opinion on his statements. I don’t trust the doctor based on his past acts and his violation of his client’s confidential information.

the issue is CROOKED LYING FAT ASS TRUMP published a FAKE MEDICAL REPORT before the election just to make him "the healthiest President in the history of the country" if he got elected.

next ......

The issue is also a pattern. Trump dictated his doctors letter, and Trump dictated Trump Jr's letter about the Trump Tower meeting with the russians. It's Trumps M.O. to issue statements under false or someone elses name.

LOLOL

If you remotely read anything in this thread and had just the slightest bit of reading comprehension you would know I don’t believe Trump and I have to go by others accounts form an opinion on his statements. I don’t trust the doctor based on his past acts and his violation of his client’s confidential information.
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

Again....... trump hasn't contested the claim.

He's not shy about that sort of thing, ya know.

next ......

You don’t know if what the doctor is saying is true without some other evidence because the doctors word is suspect based on his poor ethics.

So you have no evidence that the medical report is fake. Other than a doctor, who was fired by Trump for violating ethics, what other evidence do you have?

LOLOL

his fake medical records ..

next ......

You don’t know if what the doctor is saying is true without some other evidence because the doctors word is suspect based on his poor ethics.

So you have no evidence that the medical report is fake. Other than a doctor, who was fired by Trump for violating ethics, what other evidence do you have?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/672401996826206208

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report-it will show perfection

8:08 AM - Dec 3, 2015

LOLOL

No, it’s his releasing patient information to a newspaper reporter. What other evidence do you have?

LOLOL

No, it’s his releasing patient information to a newspaper reporter. What other evidence do you have?

at this point I'll tell you like I tell everyone else - if you want to kiss Trumps ass 24/7 be my guest - I'll pass.

next ......

The issue is also a pattern. Trump dictated his doctors letter, and Trump dictated Trump Jr's letter about the Trump Tower meeting with the russians. It's Trumps M.O. to issue statements under false or someone elses name.

This is the best point so far.

That is why you don’t lie to begin with, it muddy the waters, do you have proof Trump is lying? Proof the doctor is telling the truth? I have no idea however your argument has the most merit.

LOLOL

at this point I'll tell you like I tell everyone else - if you want to kiss Trumps ass 24/7 be my guest - I'll pass.

No ass kissing, just a moderate not falling for all the BS of the extreme left or extreme right. Which you are part of. Which leads to your extreme bias.

If you have proof other than the doctor, of the doctor lying on Trumps letter, let me know what it is.

LOLOL

No ass kissing, just a moderate not falling for all the BS of the extreme left or extreme right. Which you are part of. Which leads to your extreme bias.

If you have proof other than the doctor, of the doctor lying on Trumps letter, let me know what it is.

when you have proof the Dr is lying let me know.

Forum List

Back