just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

No, it’s his releasing patient information to a newspaper reporter. What other evidence do you have?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report-it will show perfection

8:08 AM - Dec 3, 2015

Okay, anyone can say that, it doesn’t prove that the doctor lied on the letter. Hillary claimed to be in perfect health.

Trump has every right to release his medical records
If you remotely read anything in this thread and had just the slightest bit of reading comprehension you would know I don’t believe Trump and I have to go by others accounts form an opinion on his statements. I don’t trust the doctor based on his past acts and his violation of his client’s confidential information.

his fake medical records ..

No, it’s his releasing patient information to a newspaper reporter. What other evidence do you have?

at this point I'll tell you like I tell everyone else - if you want to kiss Trumps ass 24/7 be my guest - I'll pass.

No ass kissing, just a moderate not falling for all the BS of the extreme left or extreme right. Which you are part of. Which leads to your extreme bias.

If you have proof other than the doctor, of the doctor lying on Trumps letter, let me know what it is.

when you have proof the Dr is lying let me know.

So he wasn’t lying when he claimed Trump to be in perfect health?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report-it will show perfection

Okay, anyone can say that, it doesn’t prove that the doctor lied on the letter. Hillary claimed to be in perfect health.

It means your fake outrage that the doctor released confidential medical information in violation of HIPPA to a reporter was baseless.

Trump O.K.'d it, so there was never a HIPPA violation.

Your strawman just got burned.

his fake medical records ..

at this point I'll tell you like I tell everyone else - if you want to kiss Trumps ass 24/7 be my guest - I'll pass.

No ass kissing, just a moderate not falling for all the BS of the extreme left or extreme right. Which you are part of. Which leads to your extreme bias.

If you have proof other than the doctor, of the doctor lying on Trumps letter, let me know what it is.

Apparently, he didn't claim that.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It means your fake outrage that the doctor released confidential medical information in violation of HIPPA to a reporter was baseless.

Why was the doctor let go by Trump?
The doctor admitted that he gave a reporter information about a prescription he ordered for Trump for hair growth, that is why Trump let him go. He violated doctor patient ethics.

So he was lying then? Or now, after he got pissed that Trump released him because he violated doctor patient confidentiality by giving a reporter information of a prescription he prescribed to Trump for hair growth?

I can’t tell which Was or wasn’t a lie, since liars are known to lie.

The doctor admitted that he gave a reporter information about a prescription he ordered for Trump for hair growth, that is why Trump let him go. He violated doctor patient ethics.

I already burned that strawman

Trump gave his physician permission to release his medical information.

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

According to the White House, Trump was merely transferring over to White House doctors -- "standard operating procedure for a new president," according to Sarah Sanders ... I mean Sarah Huckabee Sanders ... I mean Cousin Huckabee, errr, Auntie Huckabee Sanders .... whatever.

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report

He did not give the doctor permission to release information to the reporter about prescribing a drug for hair growth, that is why the doctor said he was let go by Trump.

According to the White House, Trump was merely transferring over to White House doctors -- "standard operating procedure for a new president," according to Sarah Sanders ... I mean Sarah Huckabee Sanders ... I mean Cousin Huckabee, errr, Auntie Huckabee Sanders .... whatever.
Yet Trump never signed the forms to transfer his medical records. He just sent his goons to strongarm the doctors private records.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

So, that was excuse? The doctor admitted he gave a reporter the information. The doctor had no right to release the information and still violated doctor patient confidentiality.

So he was lying then? Or now, after he got pissed that Trump released him because he violated doctor patient confidentiality by giving a reporter information of a prescription he prescribed to Trump for hair growth?

I can’t tell which Was or wasn’t a lie, since liars are known to lie.
Seems he wasn't lying then since it appears it was Trump who authored that medical report. Which would mean he's not lying now when he says Trump dictated it.

And I find it rather baffling that you're so caught up in trying to find where the doctor lied when we know Trump lies as easily as he breathes.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

So, that was excuse? The doctor admitted he gave a reporter the information. The doctor had no right to release the information and still violated doctor patient confidentiality.
Who says the doctor had no right to release that information?

You??

:lol:

He did not give the doctor permission to release information to the reporter about prescribing a drug for hair growth, that is why the doctor said he was let go by Trump.

Trump gave his permission, by instructing him, saying "issue a full medical report"

When you order the genie be let out of the bottle, you can't take it back. Once the can of worms is open, it's open. Once the horse is out of the barn...

Yet Trump never signed the forms to transfer his medical records. He just sent his goons to strongarm the doctors private records.

That is the accusation of the doctor, which again, no proof how it was handled other than the doctors word, which is suspect.

Who told the doctor that was the reason?

You??

Did Trump give him permission? None of my doctors are allowed to give even my wife any medical information of mine, without my permission. The doctor said Trump was upset that he gave the information to the reporter. Why would Trump be upset if he gave his permission.

That is the accusation of the doctor, which again, no proof how it was handled other than the doctors word, which is suspect.

Schiller was the goon to strongarm the records. That's his M.O. we have video tape to prove it.

You??

Did Trump give him permission? None of my doctors are allowed to give even my wife any medical information of mine, without my permission. The doctor said Trump was upset that he gave the information to the reporter. Why would Trump be upset if he gave his permission.
Can you quote the doctor saying that? Who told him that? The White House is claiming Trump only switched doctors because it was SOP for a new president.

And you didn't answer the question.... who says the doctor had no right to release that information besides you? Trump never complained about him saying that.

Forum List

Back