just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

Trump releasing a phony doctors letter, how often does that happen.

Oh yeah... there was the white house news release from Dr. Ronnie Jackson about Trumps excellent health.

Except Dr. Ronny Jackson, doesn't spell his name that way.

According to the doctor he signed the statement.

He didn't sign the white houee release.

And from his Medical Degree to his officers commission it's Ronny Jackson.

That the white house release a statement saying Trump was in great health from Dr. Ronnie Jackson is proof Trump wrote his own doctors note.

Did Trump give him permission? None of my doctors are allowed to give even my wife any medical information of mine, without my permission. The doctor said Trump was upset that he gave the information to the reporter. Why would Trump be upset if he gave his permission.
Can you quote the doctor saying that? Who told him that? The White House is claiming Trump only switched doctors because it was SOP for a new president.

And you didn't answer the question.... who says the doctor had no right to release that information besides you? Trump never complained about him saying that.

The doctor claimed Trump was upset. Tell me when a doctor has right to give out confidential information to a member of the press. The doctor is claiming Trump let him go after he gave the reporter the information.
Why won't you quote the doctor saying that? I quoted Sarah Sanders Cousin Auntie Huckabee saying it was merely SOP.

And a doctor has the right to release information when requested by the patient.

When did Trump authorize his doctor to release to the reporter? It seems to a logical person, Trump wouldn’t get upset like the doctor said if he had authorized it.
2F071F3700000578-3344444-image-a-2_1449151659043.jpg

So when the doctor gave the reporter the information on his hair growth prescription, it didn’t show perfection, so the doctor violated the confidentiality according to the Tweet. When my father was in the hospital he had to sing papers so the doctors could talk to my wife and I about his health. Hard to imagine a doctor would follow the orders on Twitter. Lol!

Did Trump give him permission? None of my doctors are allowed to give even my wife any medical information of mine, without my permission. The doctor said Trump was upset that he gave the information to the reporter. Why would Trump be upset if he gave his permission.
Can you quote the doctor saying that? Who told him that? The White House is claiming Trump only switched doctors because it was SOP for a new president.

And you didn't answer the question.... who says the doctor had no right to release that information besides you? Trump never complained about him saying that.

The doctor claimed Trump was upset. Tell me when a doctor has right to give out confidential information to a member of the press. The doctor is claiming Trump let him go after he gave the reporter the information.
Why won't you quote the doctor saying that? I quoted Sarah Sanders Cousin Auntie Huckabee saying it was merely SOP.

And a doctor has the right to release information when requested by the patient.

When did Trump authorize his doctor to release to the reporter? It seems to a logical person, Trump wouldn’t get upset like the doctor said if he had authorized it.

Pappi cant read - that ^^^^^^^^ is a waste.

Trump authorized his DR r to release a False medical examination to the public.

Both parties were lying.

So when the doctor gave the reporter the information on his hair growth prescription, it didn’t show perfection, so the doctor violated the confidentiality according to the Tweet. When my father was in the hospital he had to sing papers so the doctors could talk to my wife and I about his health. Hard to imagine a doctor would follow the orders on Twitter. Lol!
Who says that's not perfection? I've never once seen Trump complain about his hair.

As far as Twitter -- that's a written release.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote the doctor claiming Trump dropped him because of what he said to the press.........

Oh yeah... there was the white house news release from Dr. Ronnie Jackson about Trumps excellent health.

According to the doctor he signed the statement.

He didn't sign the white houee release.

And from his Medical Degree to his officers commission it's Ronny Jackson.

That the white house release a statement saying Trump was in great health from Dr. Ronnie Jackson is proof Trump wrote his own doctors note.

The earlier story said the doctor claimed he signed the statement.

The White House release could have a spelling error, Ronny and Ronnie are two words that sound alike and are spelled differently.

Who says that's not perfection? I've never once seen Trump complain about his hair.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for you to quote the doctor claiming Trump dropped him because of what he said to the press.........

Correct all the more reason he would be embarrassed when the doctor told the reporter.

There is a thread with the story on this board or you can Google it.

Correct all the more reason he would be embarrassed when the doctor told the reporter.

Then he should have specified that drug among those not to be released. There's no evidence he did so.

As far as the doctor claiming what you said. I'm not doing your homework. You made the claim. If you can't back it up, I'll accept that you were merely lying.

The White House release could have a spelling error, Ronny and Ronnie are two words that sound alike and are spelled differently.

If Ronny signed the statement, why didn't the white house know how to spell his name?

It's now obvious that Trump wrote it. And didn't check the doctors name.

I believe the doctor because I've seen no conflicting evidence.

I thought the doctors name was Bornstein or something like that?

That was the other doctors note that Trump wrote.

Then he should have specified that drug among those not to be released. There's no evidence he did so.

As far as the doctor claiming what you said. I'm not doing your homework. You made the claim. If you can't back it up, I'll accept that you were merely lying.

If Ronny signed the statement, why didn't the white house know how to spell his name?

It's now obvious that Trump wrote it. And didn't check the doctors name.

Bornstein or something similar was the doctors name not Jackson, I don’t know the first name.

That was the other doctors note that Trump wrote.

That is the doctor I’m talking about, not the one you mentioned. The doctor I mentioned was the one claiming Trump made up the excellent health letter and he sent thugs to his office. Not the doctor you are talking about.

That is the doctor I’m talking about, not the one you mentioned. The doctor I mentioned was the one claiming Trump made up the excellent health letter and he sent thugs to his office. Not the doctor you are talking about.

I was pointing out M.O. of Trump writing fake doctors notes. First with his personal physician, his next personal physician, and finally the white house doctor.

I was pointing out M.O. of Trump writing fake doctors notes. First with his personal physician, his next personal physician, and finally the white house doctor.

hes good at printing fake mag. covers too ..

snort~

That is what I would have done but the person claiming thugs were sent to his office is a liar, so do you believe the liar?

A patient is entitled to a COPY of his medical records

The Privacy Rule under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) allows you to receive copies of your medical records, whether they're held by health care providers or your insurance company. Under this rule, providers cannot deny your request for records if you owe them money.

By revealing a health issue to a newspaper reporter he violated the patient doctor confidentiality, my doctors aren’t allowed to give my wife any of my health information with out my permission. Pretty plain and simple. He violated his ethics. So, quite frankly I don’t trust the doctor. Not saying he is lying or not, I am not taking him a trip his word, just as I don’t take Trump at his word.

fine, put the Dr on probation or yank his license- who fucking cares

the issue is CROOKED LYING FAT ASS TRUMP published a FAKE MEDICAL REPORT before the election just to make him "the healthiest President in the history of the country" if he got elected.

next ......
No. The issue is a doctor trusted with patient/doc information and he betrayed that code of honor. Regardless of whether Trump did it or not...doesn't it make you wonder if that doc shares info about other patients to god-knows-who???

Dad's pearl of wisdom when I was a kid:
If your friend is whispering and gossiping about her friends to you...what makes you think she is not doing the same to you behind your back?

so much for the Dr's report ..

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

and so much for confidential health records - BIGLY !
"I know what to say trust me" These are words that raise my guard imediately. My ex wife use to say "You need to trust me" I would think to myself that based on history it is you that needs me to trust you if you are going to get away with what ever bull shit you are pulling! I on the other hand I have no need to trust you if I want to keep my shit!

Forum List

Back