just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

so much for the Dr's report ..

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

and so much for confidential health records - BIGLY !

What is hilarious is you people will believe the tall tales of a doctor who feels slighted, and is obviously pissed off that his former patient will no longer need his services, and who violated his ethics to "report" this nonsense.

As Barnum said a long, long time ago...."there's a sucker born every minute.

Hello sucker!:bye1:

I think it's obvious that Trump wrote his own letter. Even before the 'doctor' said anything it was quite obvious. Also, this just demonstrates another really kind of fucked up relationship Trump has with others. The Doc appears to not be all there and nobody should be surprised that this is the type of professional Trump hangs around with. Really doesn't have a good read on people.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.

Sure, this is normal behavior.

Like I said cupcake, you people will believe anything so long as it is anti trump. Critical thinking left your building a long, long time ago.

You mean the way you believe that 'doctor' actually wrote that letter that sounds exactly like Trump? The very same Trump who used to impersonate his own press agent? The same Trump who lied about Obama's birth certificate (likely to get on the good side of the far right), that guy? You believe him?

Are you still waiting for Mexico to pay for the wall?

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

What is hilarious is you people will believe the tall tales of a doctor who feels slighted, and is obviously pissed off that his former patient will no longer need his services, and who violated his ethics to "report" this nonsense.

I think it's obvious that Trump wrote his own letter. Even before the 'doctor' said anything it was quite obvious. Also, this just demonstrates another really kind of fucked up relationship Trump has with others. The Doc appears to not be all there and nobody should be surprised that this is the type of professional Trump hangs around with. Really doesn't have a good read on people.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.
Has Trump denied it?

Lol! Just picking the lies you want to believe? Really? Lol!

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

Believe what you want.

Has Trump denied it?

Who cares. You wouldn't believe him if he did.

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

Believe what you want.

Alright and in the meantime you believe what Trump tells you to.

Has Trump denied it?

But you're going to go ahead and deny it for Trump. I see, makes perfect sense.

Has Trump denied it?

I will neither confirm, nor deny a retarded "story" who's sole proponent is a butt hurt doctor.

Has Trump denied it?

Faun: "Has Trump denied it?"

westwall: "No"

Faun: "Thanks for playin'." :itsok:

he printed this, why not a Drs medical record

TELEMMGLPICT000115540865_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUz8_pHg8Ccr9stZ3G9u6EPV2Kj9S-wKdyRQ5TuyHSo0.jpeg

SUCKERS !!

Has Trump denied it?

It cracks me up how they defend every lie he spews -- but now it's fucking hysterical how they even defend him when he says nothing at all.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Has Trump denied it?

Faun: "Has Trump denied it?"

westwall: "No"

Faun: "Thanks for playin'." :itsok:

Says the silly person who's meme in their siggie is a well known fraudulent representation of trumps actions.

Trumps own opinion of his health isnt a confidential document. Its a falsified medical record, the findings are void.

SUCH A F'N LOSER.

You have a doctor that violated the HIPPA laws. Yet because of your political bias you believe him? The doctor admitted that he told a newspaper that he prescribed a drug for balding to Trump, that is a violation of HIPPA laws. It is a violation of patient doctor confidentiality. Did Hillary’s doctors comment on her passing out, of course not, that is a violation of confidence.

So quite frankly, I don’t trust the doctor to be honest. It sounds like he is upset that Trump isn’t using him as his personal physician more than anything else.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.

how are HIPAA laws violated if the document is false ?

Trump and the Dr colluded to break DHS law?

This doctor admitted to giving a newspaper reporter information of Trump’s health issue, that is a violation of the HIPPA, that is why Trump released him as his physician, now the same physician is claiming Trump made write the letter, so how can you believe the doctor that violated a trust between patient and doctor?

You can, but how do you justify it? You don’t believe anything Trump says and rightly so, but how can you believe the doctor? They both are liars, this was my issue from day one with Trump and Clinton, they both lied so often you never knew if they were being honest or not. I couldn’t vote for either one because of it.

Umm simple - the letter is a fucking joke no actual doctor would ever construct.

Could we find anything less important to fight about? mean while the guy running the EPA (the place that's suppose to protect our water & air) sued the EPA 14 times while in Oklahoma, & now is deregulating safe guards for our whole country.

Could we find anything less important to fight about? mean while the guy running the EPA (the place that's suppose to protect our water & air) sued the EPA 14 times while in Oklahoma, & now is deregulating safe guards for our whole country.

Trumpdrones could care less about clean air and water.. if it was up to them they would tell the EPA to hug a nut and take their chances when they turned on a faucet.

Forum List

Back