just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

You are going to trust a doctor that violated patient doctor confidentiality?

Interesting comment from you.

That's a serious accusation. Do you have any evidence?
The doctor admitted telling a reporter that Trump took prescription medication. I believe that a doctor is not allowed to give out patient information to others without the permission of the patient. Am I wrong? If so. Explain why.

You are correct and Trump COULD HAVE responded in a sane way by filling a complaint against his pothead doctor and getting his medical records the legal way.

NOPE, thats not the way this family business owner operates.

What evidence do you have that Trump illegally obtained the doctors records?

As ALREADY EXPLAINED, if doctor lied about the raid it wouldn't last an hour.

Read up, the implicaitons are serious:

Bornstein said he didn't receive a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) release from Trump, who as the patient would need to provide one. A source told NBC that Bornstein was given a note from Trump's then-White House doctor, Ronny L. Jackson, but that wouldn't seem to be sufficient.

The second potential legal problem with the seizure is that, according to Bornstein, Trump's team took his original copies. Those records technically belong to Bornstein, and New York state law says that “unless otherwise provided by law, all patient records must be retained for at least six years.” Experts say that opens up another legal can of worms.

“Generally speaking, doctors own the originals and patients have only a right to obtain copies, and even then not necessarily copies of everything,” said Mark Hall, an expert on medical law at Wake Forest University. “Thus, it’s possible one could argue that actual theft was involved — if Dr. Bornstein did not hand them over voluntarily or endorse their transfer after the fact.”

Analysis | Why the ‘raid’ of Trump’s former doctor isn’t just a funny sideshow

All you have is the doctors word on things, and since he claimed Trump didn’t sign a release, then the doctor violated the doctor patient confidentiality. Which shows the doctor is ethically corrupt. So for that reason he isn’t trustworthy. Again, more evidence is need by third party’s since the two primary party’s are both liars. I am not saying the doctor is lying, I am say I want more evidence.

I waited on Benghazi, I waited on Zimmerman, I waited on Russia and collusion. Just the way I am.

The doctor admitted telling a reporter that Trump took prescription medication. I believe that a doctor is not allowed to give out patient information to others without the permission of the patient. Am I wrong? If so. Explain why.

No, that sounds like a HIPAA violation, unless Trump gave him permission to say so.

So we have no clue if Trump authorized it or not, we have no clue if Trump dictated the memo, we have no idea if Trump had someone raid the doctors office. I don’t trust the doctor, nor do I trust Trump and I will wait for the facts to come out before I make a judgement.

So we are jumping to conclusions about Trump, and I was bringing out that the doctor admitted violation a doctor patient confidentiality and that why do we not judge the doctor on that?

Well, as you said - we don't know if Trump authorized it or not.

If Trump authorized it, the doctor didn't violate anything.

I don't really see how the issue of Trump's Propecia prescription is related to the letter, either way.

It seems to me that Trump would have only done that if the doctor violated the confidentiality.
What a pity you can't state your position without lying to prop it up. You were shown yesterday the official White House response for taking Trump's records was, not because the doctor violated Trump's confidentiality, as you falsely claims -- but as "standard operating procedure for a new president."

And once more you stick up for the lying pervert

I don’t trust either, nor am I sticking up for anyone. The group that is so outraged about a President lying will accept others at face value? I guess I’m more cautious about who or what I believe.
I'd call it more one sided as to who or what you believe

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

You are correct and Trump COULD HAVE responded in a sane way by filling a complaint against his pothead doctor and getting his medical records the legal way.

Bornstein said he didn't receive a Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) release from Trump, who as the patient would need to provide one. A source told NBC that Bornstein was given a note from Trump's then-White House doctor, Ronny L. Jackson, but that wouldn't seem to be sufficient.

The second potential legal problem with the seizure is that, according to Bornstein, Trump's team took his original copies. Those records technically belong to Bornstein, and New York state law says that “unless otherwise provided by law, all patient records must be retained for at least six years.” Experts say that opens up another legal can of worms.

“Generally speaking, doctors own the originals and patients have only a right to obtain copies, and even then not necessarily copies of everything,” said Mark Hall, an expert on medical law at Wake Forest University. “Thus, it’s possible one could argue that actual theft was involved — if Dr. Bornstein did not hand them over voluntarily or endorse their transfer after the fact.”

All you have is the doctors word on things, and since he claimed Trump didn’t sign a release, then the doctor violated the doctor patient confidentiality.

Idiot, patient's wrongdoing against a provider is not protected by HIPPA.

All you have is the doctors word on things, and since he claimed Trump didn’t sign a release, then the doctor violated the doctor patient confidentiality.

Idiot, crime is not protected by HIPPA.

What crime? Again, you are providing no evidence other than the doctor claiming it is true. It is just his word.

I don’t trust either, nor am I sticking up for anyone. The group that is so outraged about a President lying will accept others at face value? I guess I’m more cautious about who or what I believe.

Pap after reading many if not all of your posts I'd say it was an educated opinion

What crime? Again, you are providing no evidence other than the doctor claiming it is true. It is just his word.

HIPPA does not protect Trump from public disclosure that he improperly confiscated medical records from Burnstein, do you get it?

If the doctors claims are true he released info about medications trump is on, and for what purpose.

He disclosed to a reporter that Trump used Propecia for hair growth, which prompted our fact and follical challenged president to order a raid of Burnstein's office for all of his records (illegally without signed release).

Insane stories like these would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad and pathetic.

What proof do you have that he had ordered a raid?

Umm lack of any other alternative? Trump's underlings would never take it upon themselves to raid Trump's doctor, for Trump's records, without his direction.

So you have no evidence real evidence. So what proof do you have of a raid happening at all?

Jesus, you are dumber than a bag of rocks. If the doc simply fabricated the raid story it wouldn't last an hour.

Bullcrap. The MSM is so desperate to bring trump down they have perpetuated lies for long after it was known they were lies.

He disclosed to a reporter that Trump used Propecia for hair growth, which prompted our fact and follical challenged president to order a raid of Burnstein's office for all of his records (illegally without signed release).

Insane stories like these would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad and pathetic.

Umm lack of any other alternative? Trump's underlings would never take it upon themselves to raid Trump's doctor, for Trump's records, without his direction.

So you have no evidence real evidence. So what proof do you have of a raid happening at all?

Jesus, you are dumber than a bag of rocks. If the doc simply fabricated the raid story it wouldn't last an hour.

Bullcrap. The MSM is so desperate to bring trump down they have perpetuated lies for long after it was known they were lies.

Want to put a friendly wager on this?

Hear Giuliani tonight talk about Trump funneling money to Stormy? Trump is in deep ****

Pap after reading many if not all of your posts I'd say it was an educated opinion

I don’t believe Trump a lot of the time but that doesn’t mean I just take the doctor at face value. Good points are made why one wouldn’t believe Trump, however I just want more than the doctors word, he just doesn’t come off as credible.

HIPPA does not protect Trump from public disclosure that he improperly confiscated medical records from Burnstein, do you get it?

How can a person "improperly confiscate" his own material. His records don't belong to the doctor silly boy.

You've already lost.

You've already lost.

Yep, thats what I thought. Put that conspiracy tail between your legs and run along now.

Doc's story stands unchallenged.

How can a person "improperly confiscate" his own material. His records don't belong to the doctor silly boy.
Think you're wrong Westy He could get copies but not originals imo

You don’t have any evidence other than the doctors claim, do you?

You don’t have any evidence other than the doctors claim, do you?

Doc's claim and lack of any challenge to them is good enough for me.

Think he is lying? Take up a friendly wager.

Hear Giuliani tonight talk about Trump funneling money to Stormy? Trump is in deep ****
No, what did he say?

Trump didn't pick his records up. Is a doctor obligated to turn over medical records to someone other than the patient without a written request?

I find the situation comical. The "healthiest President ever" quote stuck me as bogus at the time but in an amusing way and not any sort of scandal.

Forum List

Back