just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

You are going to trust a doctor that violated patient doctor confidentiality?

Interesting comment from you.
And once more you stick up for the lying pervert
I know!!! Ol Bill denied everything, even while sucking on the cigar he fucked Monica with. Jeez. That IS perverted.
You have something else to protect the pussy grabber in our WH NOW Or is all you have " bill did it too?

0*hZMacj0lbp5nJR2W.jpg

~S~

once my Texas ass - its 24/7/365 and pick a topic.
Believe me I have his number One of the worst here
Others like easy ,jc bripat red iceberg etc etc they at least let you know they support crap Pap tries to hide it

I think it's obvious that Trump wrote his own letter. Even before the 'doctor' said anything it was quite obvious. Also, this just demonstrates another really kind of fucked up relationship Trump has with others. The Doc appears to not be all there and nobody should be surprised that this is the type of professional Trump hangs around with. Really doesn't have a good read on people.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.
Has Trump denied it?

Who cares. You wouldn't believe him if he did.

Faun: "Has Trump denied it?"

westwall: "No"

Faun: "Thanks for playin'." :itsok:

Says the silly person who's meme in their siggie is a well known fraudulent representation of trumps actions.

LOL

Nice try, but there's nothing fraudulent about it.

Trump: "You gotta see this guy!"

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

And then in Trumpian fashion, the big Trumpette liestrumps and defends himself by claiming he couldn't possibly have been mocking Kovaleski because he's never met Kovaleski......

..... then it comes out he did. Many times. So then of course, the defense changes to that's just how Trump mocks people as several videos come out where he jerks like that -- which he did after mocking Kovaleski just so all you baby Trumpettes would say, 'see, it wasn't just aimed at Kovaleski.' And being the brain-dead sycophants they are who make up the right, they fell for it easily.

That's a serious accusation. Do you have any evidence?

nobody but RW dolts consider a verbal comment to be a violation of a medical record so expect some weak bs for an answer .

Well, a verbal comment could absolutely violate HIPAA laws - but it would have to be a release of medical information.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.
Has Trump denied it?

Says the silly person who's meme in their siggie is a well known fraudulent representation of trumps actions.

LOL

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

And then in Trumpian fashion, the big Trumpette liestrumps and defends himself by claiming he couldn't possibly have been mocking Kovaleski because he's never met Kovaleski......

..... then it comes out he did. Many times. So then of course, the defense changes to that's just how Trump mocks people as several videos come out where he jerks like that -- which he did after mocking Kovaleski just so all you baby Trumpettes would say, 'see, it wasn't just aimed at Kovaleski.' And being the brain-dead sycophants they are who make up the right, they fell for it easily.

Yeah... no. I despise Trump to the core. But this is cynical demagoguery. Trump's clowning was clearly an affectation of hysteria, he was mocking a perceived overreaction. I understand why it's tempting to think that he was caught doing something terrible. I'm convinced he's capable of doing things far, far more terrible than mocking someone's physical disability.

But this is just grandstanding over a coincidence.

nobody but RW dolts consider a verbal comment to be a violation of a medical record so expect some weak bs for an answer .

Well, a verbal comment could absolutely violate HIPAA laws - but it would have to be a release of medical information.

If the doctors claims are true he released info about medications trump is on, and for what purpose.

Has Trump denied it?

LOL

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

Yeah, watch the video and then come back and talk to us. That spaz out is a common trumpism. It had nothing to do with the reporter.

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

Believe what you want.

Alright and in the meantime you believe what Trump tells you to.

I already posted I don’t believe what he says, I try to verify but you seem to be a partisan asshole who decides what people believe.

Has Trump denied it?

LOL

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

Yeah, watch the video and then come back and talk to us. That spaz out is a common trumpism. It had nothing to do with the reporter.

You putz. That video demonstrates exactly what I said. Only one clip was from before he mocked Kovaleski and in that clip, he barely waved his arm. All the others were after mocking Kovaleski which he did so morons would say, see, it wasn't just aimed at Kovaleski.' Congrats, you prove to be a bottom feeder who fell for that hook, line and sinker.

And again -- his initial response was to lie and deny ever meeting Kovaleski.

That failed him so he went with mocking others to buy him cover for the audacity of mocking a disabled person.

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

Believe what you want.

Alright and in the meantime you believe what Trump tells you to.

I already posted I don’t believe what he says, I try to verify but you seem to be a partisan asshole who decides what people believe.

Great, I don't believe what Trump says either so take your 'partisan asshole' comment and shove it.

If the doctors claims are true he released info about medications trump is on, and for what purpose.

He disclosed to a reporter that Trump used Propecia for hair growth, which prompted our fact and follical challenged president to order a raid of Burnstein's office for all of his records (illegally without signed release).

Insane stories like these would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

I don’t trust either, nor am I sticking up for anyone. The group that is so outraged about a President lying will accept others at face value? I guess I’m more cautious about who or what I believe.

Forum List

Back