just write this down - I know what to say, trust me ..

My position is simple, we have a doctor making a claim, the doctor violated the confidentiality of his patient which is a breach of trust. Now he claims a document he signed was false. He is no longer the patient’s doctor and has alternative motives, so I won’t take him at his word. He is making an accusation and the burden of proof is on him.

Nothing has been presented other than the doctor’s words that he lied on the medical transcript and that is it. On the flip side, if Trump came out and denied that he forced the doctor to write the letter his way, I wouldn’t believe him either. I need more evidence than the word of two dishonest people.

My position is simple, we have a doctor making a claim, the doctor violated the confidentiality of his patient which is a breach of trust. Now he claims a document he signed was false. He is no longer the patient’s doctor and has alternative motives, so I won’t take him at his word. He is making an accusation and the burden of proof is on him.

Nothing has been presented other than the doctor’s words that he lied on the medical transcript and that is it. On the flip side, if Trump came out and denied that he forced the doctor to write the letter his way, I wouldn’t believe him either. I need more evidence than the word of two dishonest people.
Great, you’re still lying by claiming the doctor violated doctor/patient confidentiality. No one involved has issued such a complaint against him. Not Trump, not the AMA, not any related agency. Only you levy such s charge against him, citing yourself as the source for the complaint.

You are going to trust a doctor that violated patient doctor confidentiality?

Interesting comment from you.

I wouldn't trust any of this crew, but then again, I knew the original letter was full of shit too.

Lol! Just picking the lies you want to believe? Really? Lol!

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

Is it a crime when someone hires thugs to steal their medical records from their own doctor's office?

My understanding is that a patient is allowed to have copies of their medical files however they actually belong to the doctor.

Who knows, Dr. Waterga.....I mean Bornstein just might be a victim of a crime.
It's standard protocol for the presidents medical records to be turned over to the White House.
Something Obama never did.

Not by sending in goons to the doctor's office to take the originals.

I think the salient point here is that many people trust this nut's word over the President's.

Yes, it's that bad.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.
LOLOL

There is no bigger liar than Trump. He is the bestest liar. So you believe him??

Regardless, I'm not aware there's even a dispute over whether or not Trump dictated the letter as I haven't heard the White House challenge the claim.

But you still don't believe Trump dictated it. :rolleyes:
I heard a brief clip on the news this a.m. where the doctor said "I made it all up as I went along." That doesn't fit with "Trump dictated it." Maybe Trump told him to put in the concluding statement that he was the healthiest president in history--that is vintage Trump--but the doc must have written the rest.

so much for the Dr's report ..

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

and so much for confidential health records - BIGLY !
I'm confused why it took this doctor three years to speak up. What is going on here?

According to the 'doctor' (I think his title should be in quotes like Michael Cohen is a 'lawyer') he is speaking up now as he didn't like the way Ronnie Johnson was being treated or some such nonsense.

No, it’s his releasing patient information to a newspaper reporter. What other evidence do you have?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As a presidential candidate, I have instructed my long-time doctor to issue, within two weeks, a full medical report-it will show perfection

8:08 AM - Dec 3, 2015

Okay, anyone can say that, it doesn’t prove that the doctor lied on the letter. Hillary claimed to be in perfect health.

It means your fake outrage that the doctor released confidential medical information in violation of HIPPA to a reporter was baseless.

Trump O.K.'d it, so there was never a HIPPA violation.

Why was the doctor let go by Trump?
The doctor admitted that he gave a reporter information about a prescription he ordered for Trump for hair growth, that is why Trump let him go. He violated doctor patient ethics.
Trump should slow down on firing people. Now Jackson is not returning as the President's doctor, either. So Trump has no personal physician? I'm sure if he gets sick, someone will take care of him, but honestly....it's not been as easy to replace the folks he fired as it used to be when he was in business. He should think about that.

I wouldn't trust any of this crew, but then again, I knew the original letter was full of shit too.

No, I don't pretend anyone is telling the truth, isn't it the right that chose to believe that Doctor actually wrote the letter?

You have a right to believe whatever shit you want to believe and I have a right to think you are a dumbass for believing a liar. You seriously think I am trying to violate your rights by questioning your believing a liar? Lol!

I don't know whether the doc is telling the truth or not. I'm not the one who believed him when he told you he wrote the letter that he obviously didn't.

And no, I said nothing about you violating my rights. You have serious reading comprehension problems. Go back and read my posts, I said 'the right' not 'my rights'. As in 'the right' believed the doctor when he said he wrote the letter. Damn, dude, get it straight.

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

That there are many things I believe Trump has lied about, however I won’t put weight into what a liar claims.
LOLOL

There is no bigger liar than Trump. He is the bestest liar. So you believe him??

Regardless, I'm not aware there's even a dispute over whether or not Trump dictated the letter as I haven't heard the White House challenge the claim.

I heard a brief clip on the news this a.m. where the doctor said "I made it all up as I went along." That doesn't fit with "Trump dictated it." Maybe Trump told him to put in the concluding statement that he was the healthiest president in history--that is vintage Trump--but the doc must have written the rest.

I agree, as time goes on the truth will come out and then we can judge. This is my issue with this President, we have no idea if he is lying or not. So, we just have to wait and see.

LOLOL

I agree, as time goes on the truth will come out and then we can judge. This is my issue with this President, we have no idea if he is lying or not. So, we just have to wait and see.

we have no idea if he is lying or not.

OOOOOOOOOOOH GOOD ONE !!!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You have no idea who wrote the letter, that is the point, no one has proof either way, the doctor who or the President, which is why I don't believe either and will wait patiently until the truth comes out, just like I did with Benghazi.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

Wrong, I don't know 100% who wrote the letter, but based on it's style, the fact that the letter contains verbiage that is questionable for a doctor and sounds exactly like Trump I can make an educated guess. And, if you're not a complete moron that has to have crossed your mind before the 'doctor' got back into the news. In other words, the 'doctor's' own words didn't change my mind. So, what are you left with? I guess you believed the 'doctor' awhile back when he said he did write the letter.

what 71 year old American male is in PERFECT condition ?

oh yeah --

the same guy that voted himself person of the year.

but nobody knows if Trump lies .

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

what 71 year old American male is in PERFECT condition ?

oh yeah --

the same guy that voted himself person of the year.

but nobody knows if Trump lies .

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I think he uses his prostate as a pillow.

Ex-doctor says Trump dictated letter claiming he would be 'healthiest' president ever

What is hilarious is you people will believe the tall tales of a doctor who feels slighted, and is obviously pissed off that his former patient will no longer need his services, and who violated his ethics to "report" this nonsense.

As Barnum said a long, long time ago...."there's a sucker born every minute.

Hello sucker!:bye1:

What is hilarious is you people will believe the tall tales of a doctor who feels slighted, and is obviously pissed off that his former patient will no longer need his services, and who violated his ethics to "report" this nonsense.

I think it's obvious that Trump wrote his own letter. Even before the 'doctor' said anything it was quite obvious. Also, this just demonstrates another really kind of fucked up relationship Trump has with others. The Doc appears to not be all there and nobody should be surprised that this is the type of professional Trump hangs around with. Really doesn't have a good read on people.

I think it's obvious that Trump wrote his own letter. Even before the 'doctor' said anything it was quite obvious. Also, this just demonstrates another really kind of fucked up relationship Trump has with others. The Doc appears to not be all there and nobody should be surprised that this is the type of professional Trump hangs around with. Really doesn't have a good read on people.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.

Sure thing...sucker. You people will believe anything. It wouldn't surprise me if trump didn't tell his doctor to toss this out to keep the gnats at bay chewing over this idiocy while trump works along in peace.

Sure, this is normal behavior.

Sure, this is normal behavior.

Like I said cupcake, you people will believe anything so long as it is anti trump. Critical thinking left your building a long, long time ago.

Forum List

Back