🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
Wow. 11 pages in a short time. Any angry hornets in this nest???

It's over loser, move on.
My wish is you first get deported. Then you burn in hell.
It's my wish that you would chose to live in reality.
Reality is that the presidency was stolen. By the DNC and China and rich fools like Mark Zuckerberg.
Haha, you are such a fool to fall for that shit. Amazing how many gullible idiots there are in this world. Grow up!
They're not really that gullible. They know it's all bullshit. They just don't care.

They've been lied to by the Republican Party for so long it just doesn't matter to them any more

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little minds period there is no evidence for any of your charges now or ever against Democrats or our election officials or our FBI or our CIA or our great public servants. Deep State my butt . You have absolutely no evidence of any of this, just your brainwashing ex Coke head DJ pundits who will say anything for Rupert scumbag murdock. Wake up.
There is no FBI or CIA as Odemon destroyed them
Who or what is odomon? In the real world we don't know....

You are out of your tiny brainwashed little minds period there is no evidence for any of your charges now or ever against Democrats or our election officials or our FBI or our CIA or our great public servants. Deep State my butt . You have absolutely no evidence of any of this, just your brainwashing ex Coke head DJ pundits who will say anything for Rupert scumbag murdock. Wake up.
Odemon !!! Obama

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
There's no guarantee that the Senate will go R.
Biden, or, more likely Harris, will pack SCOTUS.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.
She will reverse Trump's Criminal Reform Act.

Seriously doubt they will pack the SCOTUS.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

What specifically did he do in that regard?
I understand the situation is lost but I know T won by Millions and so does 2/3 of the nation

I don't know about that 2/3 bit...

Among overall Americans, about three-quarters, 73%, believe that Biden, who received more than the necessary 270 electoral votes, won the election, while 5% say Trump did.

Fake poll.

Over 80% of republicans think Trump won.

The poll I posted is talking about all Americans. Your article is “8 in 10 TRUMP VOTERS”. That isn't even all Republicans.

No fake polls. Just a fake spin.

USA is in a huge decline and China is the new power
USA has more natural resources than anyone by far . China's still half third world. Thank God the Democrats are getting in and we should have some investment in infrastructure and intelligence coming up

It's over loser, move on.
My wish is you first get deported. Then you burn in hell.
It's my wish that you would chose to live in reality.
Reality is that the presidency was stolen. By the DNC and China and rich fools like Mark Zuckerberg.
Haha, you are such a fool to fall for that shit. Amazing how many gullible idiots there are in this world. Grow up!
They're not really that gullible. They know it's all bullshit. They just don't care.

They've been lied to by the Republican Party for so long it just doesn't matter to them any more
Out here they are that gullible at least a lot of them. If you are ignorant politically and you listen to Fox Rush and the internet loonies.... It's a pretty good brainwash

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the next year will be a year America gets rid of massive Democrat corruption at polls, and some mighty big wheeler dealers may likely be allowed to spend time in the big house in Leavenworth if their betrayal of the American people is deemed to have fallen short of treason, at which the penalty can include death sentences.

No wrist slaps for ballot harvesting or else, it will remain an expedient way to cheat America's voters.

It has to be done.
Not bursting my bubble at all. Even the Republicans, who ran those elections said there was no fraud. You will have to murder a lot of innocent Americans to satisfy your conspiracy driven bloodlust.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

I understand the situation is lost but I know T won by Millions and so does 2/3 of the nation

Among overall Americans, about three-quarters, 73%, believe that Biden, who received more than the necessary 270 electoral votes, won the election, while 5% say Trump did.

Fake poll.

The poll I posted is talking about all Americans. Your article is “8 in 10 TRUMP VOTERS”. That isn't even all Republicans.

I'm sure someone out there asked all Americans.
Are you that stupid?

Odemon !!! Obama
World of Warcraft?

Jesus dude. Act like a fucking grownup will ya?

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the next year will be a year America gets rid of massive Democrat corruption at polls, and some mighty big wheeler dealers may likely be allowed to spend time in the big house in Leavenworth if their betrayal of the American people is deemed to have fallen short of treason, at which the penalty can include death sentences.

No wrist slaps for ballot harvesting or else, it will remain an expedient way to cheat America's voters.

It has to be done.
Not bursting my bubble at all. Even the Republicans, who ran those elections said there was no fraud. You will have to murder a lot of innocent Americans to satisfy your conspiracy driven bloodlust.
That's the really crazy thing here.

These elections that Trumpers are being all stupid about were run by

REPUBLICANS

Fake poll.

I'm sure someone out there asked all Americans.
Are you that stupid?
I’m sure you are not so stupid as to take it literally and are just trolling.

I'm thinking in my 14 years on this site have I ever seen posts more unamerican and anti American than Blair and Independent's drivel.

The answer is unequivocally "no".

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count
The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.
Redo the 6 states in only paper and in person voting and I will accept who wins
Then you break both legs and can't vote. I can see how disenfranchisement is your endgame
Sick folks can cast absentee

I've been voting absentee in Arizona since the 90s. Until recently it's been dependably Republican. i It's always worked out just fine until Trump lost.

28 republican house members were elected and yet Biden is elected. LOL Democrats were supposed to gain 14 and they lost 12. Republicans won blue districts that have been blue for decades. Yet Biden wins.

Yea right.

You do realize that the Democrats still received more votes overall in the house. You act as though more people voted Republican except for president and that to you is suspicious.

Forum List

Back