Justice department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

Justice Department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
So much for states right to legalize .
My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
.Good! 100 less addiction factories.

There's only one problem with that, people accept the drug war as they are baited into it using that reasoning, just like save the children.

Here is the problem and it's only 1. If you are driving down the road because lets say you just sold something for a large amount of cash even 1,000 $ They can take that money and say it was used for drug " when it wasn't" if they can't find a way to charge you they will charge your money for the crime.... you can lose your home, lose your car and any other property ......

One can be charged with intent to deliver even when they weren't.

Better known as ASSEST FORFEITURE.........
AND REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME, THEY JUST GOTTA SAY YOU DID COMIT ONE ( THEY MEANING POLICE/AUTHORITIES)

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 186436

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers” on Sunday that he thinks civil asset forfeiture – where police can seize, then keep or sell any property they suspect is involved in a crime regardless of whether or not the owner is arrested or even convicted – “is a terrible idea until you’ve convicted someone.”
Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I Think Civil Asset Forfeiture Is a Terrible Idea Until You’ve Convicted Someone’
Yeah, then you have to go to court and prove that your property is innocent in order to get it back. It’s just a big money making scam.

Yep and often when you do prove it , , people still lose all their possessions. This is just pure BS!! Even if they do not find drugs the crooked laws on this will charge your money for the crime. I will see if I can find something that talks about that for you.

why does the right wing allege, there are natural and Individual rights in our federal Constitution?

because it's not the RIGHT WING, it's BOTH . that is why we keep trying to tell you both sides play the same game but in different ways. People are to hung up on the left right paradigm like die hard football teams. And we know how addicted to football people are some really go off the deep end for that team, they' marry their football team over a wife or husband.

Ohhhh. Legalization isn't what the druggies wanted after all. The loons never wanted pot regulated and taxed. That was a lie to help China operate illegal grow houses.

I always knew that.
You have to be high on cat litter to have processed that thought....
Then don't complain that 100 Chinese grow houses were closed down.
how many pounds at ten dollars an ounce?
Wrong decade/century..

----------------------

.Good! 100 less addiction factories.

There's only one problem with that, people accept the drug war as they are baited into it using that reasoning, just like save the children.

Here is the problem and it's only 1. If you are driving down the road because lets say you just sold something for a large amount of cash even 1,000 $ They can take that money and say it was used for drug " when it wasn't" if they can't find a way to charge you they will charge your money for the crime.... you can lose your home, lose your car and any other property ......

One can be charged with intent to deliver even when they weren't.

Better known as ASSEST FORFEITURE.........
AND REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMIT A CRIME, THEY JUST GOTTA SAY YOU DID COMIT ONE ( THEY MEANING POLICE/AUTHORITIES)

Police abuse of civil asset forfeiture laws has shaken our nation’s conscience. Civil forfeiture allows police to seize — and then keep or sell — any property they allege is involved in a crime. Owners need not ever be arrested or convicted of a crime for their cash, cars, or even real estate to be taken away permanently by the government.

Asset Forfeiture Abuse
------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 186436

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told C-SPAN’s “Newsmakers” on Sunday that he thinks civil asset forfeiture – where police can seize, then keep or sell any property they suspect is involved in a crime regardless of whether or not the owner is arrested or even convicted – “is a terrible idea until you’ve convicted someone.”
Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I Think Civil Asset Forfeiture Is a Terrible Idea Until You’ve Convicted Someone’
Yeah, then you have to go to court and prove that your property is innocent in order to get it back. It’s just a big money making scam.

Kay I found something on it :

View attachment 186440

Cash Seizures by Police Prompt Court Fights
Nothing but highway robbery under the color of law. Shameful.

----------------------

My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)
Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.

----------------------

Why is pot illegal in the first place?
Because it's a highly addictive hallucinogenic drug that can cause all kinds of problems.

----------------------

Because it's a highly addictive hallucinogenic drug that can cause all kinds of problems.

Pot is NOT addictive that is fake big pharma propaganda trying to keep it from going legal. It does not cause ppl to hallucinate either not unless it is LACED with something ELSE.

----------------------

Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.
I started at 16 and have owned two homes and still live in one of them....I'm still getting stoned and still existing...It's not the pot it's the person.....

----------------------

Yet they denied it had medical purpose when it did and they knew! " they meaning the Gov." they LIED and they lied for decades because millions were being made by keeping it " ILLEGAL" . From the very beginning of the circle millions are made
1. First arrested ( cops make money)

2. Courts make money ( fines)

3. Quotas are made paying the prison system

4. DA make money by slamming more ppl into prison for bs charges.....

Are you catching the pattern

upload_2018-4-5_11-2-54.png

That patent number is 6,630,507, and it involves cannabis' antioxidant properties. The properties can be used to treat the following:

• Ischemia
  • Age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
  • Neurological damage
  • Alzheimer's disease
  • Parkinson's disease
  • HIV dementia
According to the patent filing:

"Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention."

Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

----------------------

Pot is NOT addictive that is fake big pharma propaganda trying to keep it from going legal. It does not cause ppl to hallucinate either not unless it is LACED with something ELSE.
It's addictive when you want some....

----------------------

The United States owns a cannabis patent and has since 2003.

That patent number is 6,630,507, and it involves cannabis' antioxidant properties. The properties can be used to treat the following:

• Ischemia
  • Age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
  • Neurological damage
  • Alzheimer's disease
  • Parkinson's disease
  • HIV dementia
According to the patent filing:

"Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention."

Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

upload_2018-4-5_11-6-13.png

KPMGVoice: Telcos Look To Connect With Customers

Your grandson may be the way he is over way more issues it's doubtful his smoking pot. is the full cause of it. .................

----------------------

upload_2018-4-5_11-10-41.png

Hemp Edification: Cannabis is Not an Addictive Drug

Some will say there is a psychological addiction but it is not addictive in the same way as cigarettes or much harsher drugs like coke, heroin etc..

----------------------

View attachment 186453

Some will say there is a psychological addiction but it is not addictive in the same way as cigarettes or much harsher drugs like coke, heroin etc..
McConnel did submit a bill to legalize hemp..So I can finally grow my own clothes all I have to do is tie the stems to my body...

View attachment 186453

McConnel did submit a bill to legalize hemp..So I can finally grow my own clothes all I have to do is tie the stems to my body...

Yeah that HEMP thing kills me, I can't believe how many ppl think that is . a drug and gets you high. The war on drugs these past few decades successfully indoctrinated all the wrong information . They brainwashed generations very well.

View attachment 186453

Yeah that HEMP thing kills me, I can't believe how many ppl think that is . a drug and gets you high. The war on drugs these past few decades successfully indoctrinated all the wrong information . They brainwashed generations very well.
What's crazier is the DEA putting hemp in the same category as heroin, just like maryjane....Clearly and overtly there is an agenda...

----------------------

Jeff Sessions needs to calm down and smoke a joint. :tongue:

----------------------

Jeff Sessions needs to calm down and smoke a joint. :tongue:

Now that is a hysterical thought it reminded me of this :

Grandpas Smoking Weed for the First Time | Strange Buds | Cut

Yes I have seen that one, and the dozens of them out there where kids have had massive seizures per day , then they took a little CBD oil and it either stopped them all together or severely minimized them.

Forum List

Back