Justice department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

In this thread, it started out with the authorities seizing homes used by Chinese illegal growers. The addicts here don't like that. Which is odd because the whole argument for legalization was regulation and taxation. Now the addicts want the illegal Chinese grows left alone.
They are still making the rules. Anyone can apply for a license.

Justice Department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
So much for states right to legalize .
My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)
Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.
yea all because of pot?...then he has more of a problem than just pot.....
No. Just pot. Threw it all away and still says he can quit any time he wants. He lost a fantastic career. Weed was more important. I've known a lot of addicts in my time. I cannot figure a one of them out.
maybe his problem was an overbearing step grandmother....

Justice Department seizes over 100 homes in crackdown on marijuana operation

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. law enforcement agencies seized over 100 homes in the Sacramento, California-area this week in what the U.S. Justice Department on Wednesday said was part of a sweeping crackdown on a criminal marijuana growing operation funded by China-based criminal groups.

----------------------

Jeff Sessions is the biggest a.h Trump needs to get rid of this power tripping whore bag.
So much for states right to legalize .
My wife has spent thousands seeking help for her neuropathy but found no relief until I bought her a vape and contributed some of my stash. She`s doing much better now...and she`s happier:)
Of course she's happier. She's high. My step grandson is very happy as a pot user. He lost his job, his girlfriend, got evicted from his apartment but he's living with mom and step dad, very high and happy.
yea all because of pot?...then he has more of a problem than just pot.....
No. Just pot. Threw it all away and still says he can quit any time he wants. He lost a fantastic career. Weed was more important. I've known a lot of addicts in my time. I cannot figure a one of them out.
Every DOPE smoker I ever knew in my life that KEPT smoking the shit is a loser, has nothing, has never made anything of them self and lives a shitty life always broke.
sure you have every one of them....you and tipsy must live in the same made up world....

Forum List

Back