Justice Dept silent as Holder charges critics with racism

Which voters were intimidated?

Holder is right. Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives.

Anyone who happened to walk up and see guys with clubs screaming threatening statements.

BTW...are you under the impression that saying "Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives" over and over gives it more validity with each time you repeat yourself? I have news for you asshole. Racist black liberals are racist black liberals. Racist white liberals are racist white liberals. Racist black conservatives are racist black conservatives.

Racism is not a white or black or brown or green, institution. It's not a liberal or conservative institution and if you really think it is I suggest you educate yourself in world history before you continue to make a complete ass of yourself by stereotyping and displaying the exact bullshit that you are bitching about on this thread and have bitched about on others.

I'm a black racist and don't claim otherwise. I'm not "bitching" about anything. I'm pointing out that racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives and Eric Holder is right that his and Obama's race plays a part in the hatred from racist white conservatives.

You know what?

You're right.

But where you're utterly wrong is in your estimation of the prevalence of conservative racism.

And racist black assholes are racist black assholes.

Seems you and Holder have a lot in common.

Yes we do. He's kinder to your ilk than I would be as attorney general. You'd be a lampshade on my watch.

And there it is, folks...the leftist tendency for genocide. If you can't get people to agree with your ideas...kill them!

Oh, and I don't have time today to shiver in fright at your internet tough guy schtick, Pussy Boi. Tomorrow doesn't look to good, either.

Oh, well.

Yes we do. He's kinder to your ilk than I would be as attorney general. You'd be a lampshade on my watch.

I'd like to make sure I understand your reference.

Did you just say that if you were AG, you'd see to it that Daveman died and that his skin was turned into a lampshade?

Or did I read too much into that?

Did you just say that if you were AG, you'd see to it that Daveman died and that his skin was turned into a lampshade?

No, I'd say you nailed it.

That's the way I read it. And conservatives are racist, hate mongers, and vitriolic. Unfuckingreal!!!!

That's the way I read it. And conservatives are racist, hate mongers, and vitriolic. Unfuckingreal!!!!

Salt is a genius at shock posts. That one was farther than I expected but then again, he has to keep pushing the envelope or he won't be able to keep shocking.

I DO have to thank you Salt. The next time a liberal starts throwing shit around about how racist conservatives are, how hate filled we are, how vitriolic we are...I am just going to point them straight to you. You have done far more for the conservative cause today than you can imagine.

I DO have to thank you Salt. The next time a liberal starts throwing shit around about how racist conservatives are, how hate filled we are, how vitriolic we are...I am just going to point them straight to you. You have done far more for the conservative cause today than you can imagine.
I've tried it, BP. In return, you'll get lame excuses for his racism or outright denial of its existence.

No enemies on the left. They're incapable of criticizing one another.

Which voters were intimidated?

Anyone who happened to walk up and see guys with clubs screaming threatening statements.

BTW...are you under the impression that saying "Racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives" over and over gives it more validity with each time you repeat yourself? I have news for you asshole. Racist black liberals are racist black liberals. Racist white liberals are racist white liberals. Racist black conservatives are racist black conservatives.

Racism is not a white or black or brown or green, institution. It's not a liberal or conservative institution and if you really think it is I suggest you educate yourself in world history before you continue to make a complete ass of yourself by stereotyping and displaying the exact bullshit that you are bitching about on this thread and have bitched about on others.

I'm a black racist and don't claim otherwise. I'm not "bitching" about anything. I'm pointing out that racist white conservatives are racist white conservatives and Eric Holder is right that his and Obama's race plays a part in the hatred from racist white conservatives.

You're a black clown......

homey.500x375.jpg

And there it is, folks...the leftist tendency for genocide. If you can't get people to agree with your ideas...kill them!

Oh, and I don't have time today to shiver in fright at your internet tough guy schtick, Pussy Boi. Tomorrow doesn't look to good, either.

Oh, well.

I never asked you to "shiver in fright". I was pointing out how calm Holder is. Your ideas are of no consequence, it's your race that dooms you.

homey.500x375.jpg
:lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhuBIkPXn0]Introducing Homey D. Clown - YouTube[/ame]

Yep. I'd only be fulfilling the prophecy of Glen Beck, remember Obama's civilian army and conservative concentration camp?

homey.500x375.jpg

One might say he's a buck dancing minstrel.

Forum List

Back