Justice for raped women!

I'm tired of the politicizing of allegedly raped women. When it is pointed out that Bill Clinton is also accused of raping women, just as Donald Trump, then it is mentioned that Bill Clinton is not running for President.

WTF? What about actually holding him accountable for the accused rapes?

It is also interesting that these stories remained buried until a month before the election. Why sit on a story for soooo long?

And lastly, we all know that neither Donald nor Bill will face any jail time for these accusation, whether they be truth or a lie. All of this is just slinging poo, which is all they do in Washington. No one cares about truth or justice, which is why the country is in the state it is in today.

We all know that when Donald loses the election, all of this will simply vanish from view, just like it did for Bill.

Disgusting. As for these women, you are on your own. No one cares.

poor loon. your wackjobs spent 70 million dollars of our money investigating bill Clinton in the 90;s. and last I checked he isn't running for president.

now dumb Donald the internet troll as presidential candidate has an active lawsuit where he raped a 13 year old girl.

now shut up and stop proving the fact that the only demographic dumb Donald wins is angry uneducated white males.

dismissed.
might as well be. She has said he would be helping her. And during the last debate she said "we" a few times referring to him and her.
Fake ass "feminist" is dependent on a man. LOL

Michelle Obama? What did she say? It wasn't another line of saying a slutty racist was a good role model for her kids, was it? LD
I think the OP was referring to that first, wonderous speech wherein Michelle gave it to Trump right between the eyes.
Michelle doesn't give it to anyone. She has no credibility. She is full of shit.

Hardley, she spanked your boy and put him to bed without dinner, like his mother should've long, long ago. And the planet witnessed it.
Her talking about repugnancy is like hitler bashing stalin for mass murder.

Michelle Obama? What did she say? It wasn't another line of saying a slutty racist was a good role model for her kids, was it? LD
I think the OP was referring to that first, wonderous speech wherein Michelle gave it to Trump right between the eyes.
Michelle doesn't give it to anyone. She has no credibility. She is full of shit.

Hardley, she spanked your boy and put him to bed without dinner, like his mother should've long, long ago. And the planet witnessed it.

You got no reason to feel anything about her either way son, but it ain't tough to figure out why ya do.

You got no reason to feel anything about her either way son, but it ain't tough to figure out why ya do.
Don't give me your condescending bullshit, fenton. Only dumbfucks buy it.

Don't give me your condescending bullshit, fenton. Only dumbfucks buy your bullshit.
I know fenton likes to pretend to be an Asian commie, but he's just a regular southern fried dem racist commie...

Pay Attention Boy Foghorn Leghorn - Bing video
Foghorn Leghorn Racist - Bing video

Don't give me your condescending bullshit, fenton. Only dumbfucks buy it.

Uh huh.

Don't give me your condescending bullshit, fenton. Only dumbfucks buy your bullshit.
I know fenton likes to pretend to be an Asian commie, but he's just a regular southern fried dem racist commie...

Born-n-bread in amurka, lucky enough to have lived and worked in other societies as well so as to have real world experience in making comparisons. Thanks.

Born-n-bread in amurka, lucky enough to have lived and worked in other societies as well so as to have real world experience in making comparisons. Thanks.

Nobody asked you, commie fag.

:bsflag:

Have a nice day, you never really ever could hang or present a thought. Guess one kinda has to have one first I reckon.

There's no need to get all high brow and intellectual.

Have a nice day, you never really ever could hang or present a thought. Guess one kinda has to have one first I reckon.
lol how clever.

Fuck off, commie scum.

There's no need to get all high brow and intellectual.
I don't waste intellectualism on commie pigs like you. It's a waste. All you deserve is a bullet.

Forum List

Back