Justice Ginsburg.84 Years Old.Refuses To Retire.We All Know Why,But Isn't She Pushing It A Bit?

I'm 79 and consider myself to still be on the sharp side. Yes, I take a few more naps than I used to but that's physical, not mental.

That being said, I would love to see her step down so we can appoint another Constitutionalist.

Strong rumors are circulating that Kennedy will retire this summer.

Time for age limits...I suggest 70. I mean, seriously, some people are quite functional at 85, but no one is as intellectually capable at that age as they were at 60. This is immoral on her part.

You may have a good point there. The demographics of the country are changing to a decidedly Liberal and minority majority non white.

The court should not be allowed to be run by white conservative males in a country with a majority of the population that does not share their ideology, or majority or makeup. When the majority of the population decides womens reproductive rights are absolute, guns must be restricted, religion has no place in government, and corporations are not people, then no court should be allowed to decide otherwise, and a President that appointed them 40 years ago is irrellevant. I also am for justices being impeached by a majority vote of the citizens, if their decisions are not shared by a large enough majority. No justice gets to decide whats best for 300 million people based upon their traditionalist views. In the year 2020, 327 million people do not have to be forced to live by 1950 cultural norms.

Most people are idiots, and that definitely includes you in that group!

:aargh: :cow: :no_text11: And remember when Ruthy brought up her claim that if Hillary had won, she would of retired? Does that mean that if Trump had won, Justice Ruthy would never retire? Just stay on the job until she drops?, But she's 84?, how much longer can a brain function after 84?
:smoke:,,,Wouldn't you think that by even 80, most normal Americans would retire, take it easy for a while?
What do you think about her decision, and any predictions on how her career will finally come to an end? Hmm? Maybe her brain will someday show sign of any of those "Mentally Aging Ailments" ???
:puhleeze:

My dad is 88 years old- and could whip your ass in any mental or physical challenge.

But hey- go ahead and attack American's of a certain age- certainly fits in with the Conservative agenda.

:aargh: :cow: :no_text11: And remember when Ruthy brought up her claim that if Hillary had won, she would of retired? Does that mean that if Trump had won, Justice Ruthy would never retire? Just stay on the job until she drops?, But she's 84?, how much longer can a brain function after 84?
:smoke:,,,Wouldn't you think that by even 80, most normal Americans would retire, take it easy for a while?
What do you think about her decision, and any predictions on how her career will finally come to an end? Hmm? Maybe her brain will someday show sign of any of those "Mentally Aging Ailments" ???

My dad is 88 years old- and could whip your ass in any mental or physical challenge.

But hey- go ahead and attack American's of a certain age- certainly fits in with the Conservative agenda.

So does your 88 year old dad still work his job????

View attachment 181918
View attachment 181915
Ginsburg is the only thing standing in the way of women not having to resort to back alley abortions like we had in the 50’s.... that killed so many women.

Correct. We don't kill women today, now we just kill babies.
We don’t kill women today because abortion is safe and legal. If a right leaning SC outlawed abortion there would be countless women’s deaths.
I see my post was difficult for you to grasp.

I see the Supreme Court is difficult for you.

The SC does not rule something legal or not, they rule if it's constitutional or not.
Hey dickwad. You blew it. You couldn’t comprehend my post. If RvW is overturned we get a return to the 50’s and many womens’ deaths with abortion being illegal.
. And the women have no responsibility in the situation, like having control enough to keep the pregnancy from happening in the first place when not ready ? Funny how the irresponsible in society becomes every body else's fault when the bullcrap hits the fan.

View attachment 181915
Ginsburg is the only thing standing in the way of women not having to resort to back alley abortions like we had in the 50’s.... that killed so many women.
Long live Ruth Ginsburg!

we are seriously looking at a twofer

kennedy and this ol hag

--LOL

although you lefties would keep her on a vent

and she would speak through a medium in hopes to keep her on

--LOL
I can understand your wide paragraph spacing. Shows your deep insecurities and it highlights you have nothing to say.

how about this troll fuck you

View attachment 181915
Long live Ruth Ginsburg!
Don't worry. The women in US inner cities can always find someone with a 'Shop-Vac'.

Well, I’m good with the reaper collecting the old bag. But she can be legally removed if she can’t perform. Other then that, let her die there. No big.

I can stay awake through a SOTU speech.

Why would anyone want to? Hell I fell asleep in church back when I was a regualr! :21::21:

Would you say Ginsburg represents your political and social views 100% of the time, or just 90%?

closer to 9% than 90% my little lefist buddy.

Oooh, do tell? What do you disagree about? She not getting rid of the Constitution fast enough to please you, Jake?

View attachment 181915
Long live Ruth Ginsburg!

Every time a baby is killed, a democrat gets their horns.

iu

Forum List

Back