Justice Kennedy Considering Retirement From Supreme Court

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Anthony-Kennedy.jpg

Oh my God! Schmumer and Queen Nancy are gonna have elephant babies over this. The Media will go gaga – without the Lady part.

Trump indicated this weekend that he heard rumors about Kennedy’s retirement.

I’ve heard the same rumors that a lot of people have heard,” the president told media. “And I have a lot of respect for that gentleman, a lot.”

From ROGER STONE: Resignation of Justice Kennedy Imminent - Exclusive from White House - Tea Party News

May be far more than rumors

Conservatives Prepare For Justice Anthony Kennedy’s Retirement @ Conservatives Prepare For Justice Anthony Kennedy’s Retirement | Weasel Zippers

If true far left liberal heads will be exploding at record setting pace.

He just might feel that with Gorsuch, his legacy is secured.
I don't give a shit how he feels just get out and drag that dead body called Ginsburg out with you.
they should go around and ask Hillary Snowflakes how they feel about John F Kennedy retiring from the Supreme Court...and you know they will all respond with good things to say about Justice Kennedy, and his wife Jackie.

Ruth Ginsberg cannot be too far behind. Wouldn't it be great to replace three liberal justices in Trump's first year?
Yes it would as long as he and the rest don't completely fuck us over like they did with the budget trying to get along with the dems.

Ruth Ginsberg cannot be too far behind. Wouldn't it be great to replace three liberal justices in Trump's first year?
Yes it would as long as he and the rest don't completely fuck us over like they did with the budget trying to get along with the dems.

I know what you mean, but it wasn't as bad as you think. Now is not the time to take a stand and let the Dems blame us for shutting down the government like they wanted. I think this fall will be quite different. There were many good things in the budget. But give the Trump Admin. the summer to warm up the seats and get their strategy together for in the Fall.

isnt Ruthy somewhat dead already? like nancy pelosi? are they both being kept alive via DDDD batteries?

I know what you mean, but it wasn't as bad as you think. Now is not the time to take a stand and let the Dems blame us for shutting down the government like they wanted. I think this fall will be quite different. There were many good things in the budget. But give the Trump Admin. the summer to warm up the seats and get their strategy together for in the Fall.
They better do some incredible shit next time because they dug a deeper hole we wanted to climb out of. I'm tired of them whining and claiming they can't do anything. If Hillary would have won we would be half way to being Venezuela by now. It pisses me off they won't just stand up and do what we voted them in to do.

isnt Ruthy somewhat dead already? like nancy pelosi? are they both being kept alive via DDDD batteries?

They certainly all go to the same plastic surgeon.

The batteries ran out long ago.

Redirect Notice

Forum List

Back