Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Seems he is out of touch with our society

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Ah, because they didn't actually give the kid birth???

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.

Uhh...do you see the theme..they were all FAILED efforts!

The only melt-down going on...is in the heads of people who think that a dissenting opinion or a signature on an opinion paper..hold any force of law. He disagreed with the majority..what does that tell you? He lost!

BTW..Fake news site noted and derided.

iu

No, you seem to miss the entire point: Without Gorsuch, they wouldn't have been any efforts at all. Now with Gorsuch, we are ONE STEP CLOSER to them being SUCCESSFUL efforts, and his activism will motivate others to join him!

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?

Ahh, another one. You guys are like cockroaches. Adoptive parents did not actually give the kid birth yet in every state in the union their names are put on the birth certificate the day the adoption is official.

And nobody ever cared about that, not until same sex couples wanted the same legal rights and then all the homophones have been coming out of the woodwork

Ahh, another one. You guys are like cockroaches. Adoptive parents did not actually give the kid birth yet in every state in the union their names are put on the birth certificate the day the adoption is official.

And nobody ever cared about that, not until same sex couples wanted the same legal rights and then all the homophones have been coming out of the woodwork

A birth certificate is a legal document recording the child's date and location of birth and the biological parents who gave him life. The adopting parents take legal custody, but they have no business on the BC; that is just another liberal fraud trying to validate the SSC as if they really WERE his parents! This crap is all coming to an end and you can take your cockroaches and shove them right back up your ass where they came from!

A birth certificate is a legal document recording the child's date and location of birth and the biological parents who gave him life. The adopting parents take legal custody, but they have no business on the BC; that is just another liberal fraud trying to validate the SSC as if they really WERE his parents! This crap is all coming to an end and you can take your cockroaches and shove them right back up your ass where they came from!

The adoptive parents names have been going on birth certificate for at least 60 years that I know for sure, probably way more than that. People like you did not care till same sex couples asked for fair and equal treatment, now you act like it is the end of the world.

Also, if you were to actually get out your birth certificate and look at it you would find that it does not mention a thing about "biological". Never has, never will.

They are the parents. They just did not give birth. A parent raises a child. A parent doesn't just push one out and peace.

But I guess that distinction is lost on "conservatives" who need an excuse to hate gay people. I bet you're religious too, huh?

Would you mind sharing which state you live in so we can check the law to see (a) does it adhere to "Recognition of Parentage" in that the spouse of the mother is listed by default on the birth certificate, and/or (b) that adoptive parents cannot have their names listed on the birth certificate in the case of adoption.

Thank you in advance.

Amended birth certificates can be issued ... But they don't replace the OBC of record ... :thup:

Don't worry about my state ... You worry about yours.
If you don't know what your state requires ... Look it up.

Amended birth certificates can be issued ... But they don't replace the OBC of record ... :thup:

What are you afraid of by having your State law checked to see if your statement is true.

That your state "still lists the two biological donors (if the father is known) on the birth certificate".

You know that most states have what are called "Presumed Parentage" laws right? Such law say that when a couple is married, the spouse is presumed to be the other parent and is entered on the birth certificate without a need to prove (i.e. DNA testing) to establish paternity. This is why the spouse of a child born in a marriage doesn't have to adopt the child to become a parent.

So again, tell us the state and I'll lookup the law. Or are you afraid?

>>>>

The adoptive parents names have been going on birth certificate for at least 60 years that I know for sure, probably way more than that. People like you did not care till same sex couples asked for fair and equal treatment, now you act like it is the end of the world.

Also, if you were to actually get out your birth certificate and look at it you would find that it does not mention a thing about "biological". Never has, never will.

My Birth Certificate says I was BORN TO (Mr. and Mrs. XYZ). In its day it was a GIVEN that meant the mother and father (biological parents), but if it now includes adopting parents, then it has been devalued to merely mean those that take custody. Big Difference. At the time of birth the mother is ALWAYS present and the father may or may not be, in this case it shall remain unknown. Same sex or otherwise, anyone adopting is adopting AFTER THE FACT, and not at birth, therefore, putting an adopting person or couple on the birth certificate is just another liberal sham that will be put a stop to since by definition, the birth certificate is a genealogical record so that the blood lines are recorded and can be traced for legal reasons and any other use is a perversion of the process.

They are the parents. They just did not give birth. A parent raises a child. A parent doesn't just push one out and peace.

But I guess that distinction is lost on "conservatives" who need an excuse to hate gay people. I bet you're religious too, huh?

They are the legal guardians, ie, the Adopting Parents. They are taking legal custody from the actual parents. The very definition of "Parent" is progenitor. Only in your topsy Turvy Fucked up Hated Filled World can you think otherwise, blatantly espousing hatred towards conservatives and religious people all the while trying to project your bigotry onto others claiming they hate gays just because they respect the TRUE MEANING and intended legal stature of a Birth Certificate. A Gay Couple does not give birth to anyone, so I don't give a shit how many times you write it, you can ADOPT a child, you can raise a child as its legal guardian, but to use the word "parent" is nothing more than is misnomer excused for modern sociopolitical conventions as the person who will raise the child and if the true parents withhold their name from the BC, then it is to hide the child's true birth identity for various reasons, but that info must be recorded SOMEWHERE for legal reasons.

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:
A child has two biological donors ... As a matter of record as to the lineage ... That is all that is necessary.

Wellllll the biological parentage is important to know to prevent the possibility of an inbred marriage.
Conversion to the Perversion Version

If, as we are told we must believe, there's nothing wrong with same-sex marriage, then there's nothing wrong with same-parents marriage!

They are the legal guardians, ie, the Adopting Parents. They are taking legal custody from the actual parents. The very definition of "Parent" is progenitor. Only in your topsy Turvy Fucked up Hated Filled World can you think otherwise, blatantly espousing hatred towards conservatives and religious people all the while trying to project your bigotry onto others claiming they hate gays just because they respect the TRUE MEANING and intended legal stature of a Birth Certificate. A Gay Couple does not give birth to anyone, so I don't give a shit how many times you write it, you can ADOPT a child, you can raise a child as its legal guardian, but to use the word "parent" is nothing more than is misnomer excused for modern sociopolitical conventions as the person who will raise the child and if the true parents withhold their name from the BC, then it is to hide the child's true birth identity for various reasons, but that info must be recorded SOMEWHERE for legal reasons.

Yes, I'm the hateful one here, lol. Got it.

Yes, the amended birth certificates does replace the OBC of record. Ask any adopted person what they get when they ask their state for their official birth certificate, it is the one with the adoptive parents.

My Birth Certificate says I was BORN TO (Mr. and Mrs. XYZ). In its day it was a GIVEN that meant the mother and father (biological parents), but if it now includes adopting parents, then it has been devalued to merely mean those that take custody. Big Difference. At the time of birth the mother is ALWAYS present and the father may or may not be, in this case it shall remain unknown. Same sex or otherwise, anyone adopting is adopting AFTER THE FACT, and not at birth, therefore, putting an adopting person or couple on the birth certificate is just another liberal sham that will be put a stop to since by definition, the birth certificate is a genealogical record so that the blood lines are recorded and can be traced for legal reasons and any other use is a perversion of the process.

I do not know how old you are, but I am very confident that the day your BC was issued they were putting adoptive parents names on BCs. It is not a liberal sham. that is just your homophobic way of trying to hide your true feelings.

Nobody is going to put a stop to a practice that has been doing on for decades because a few homophobic idiots don't like it

I can't believe that twat still has a problem with same sex couples. it's 2017.
I do too. So? What makes you god? What a a condescending ass!

It is good for people to openly admit their bigotry, it is the first step to moving past it. I am proud of you for announcing your homophobia to the whole board!

Well done

I can't believe that twat still has a problem with same sex couples. it's 2017.

Homosexuality has always been immoral, and it always will be, and government will always be wrong whenever it attempts to support such evil. What year it is is irrelevant. What is evil one year, doesn't become good another year.

Last edited:

As a matter of immutable biological fact, one of any child's parents will always be male, and the other will always be female. Why is it that you on the left wrong are so obsessed with putting scientific reality aside, in order to support the agenda of sick, immoral perverts, and especially of allowing this evil agenda to be imposed on innocent children?

Forum List

Back