Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Gorsuch publicly disagreed with his colleagues’ decision to pass up a challenge to the McCain-Feingold law’s ban on so-called soft money. He dissented from a ruling enforcing same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates. He lamented the court’s refusal to hear a case about the right to carry a weapon in public. He took a strong stand in favor of churches’ right to public subsidies. And he signed an opinion saying he would have allowed President Donald Trump’s travel ban to go into effect now, in full.
Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown
Seems he is out of touch with our society

Yep, what sort of a bigoted moron has an issue with same-sex couple’s rights to have their names on their children’s birth certificates? is he from Alabama?
Same sex couples don't have children.

Do not keep up much with science do you? You might want to at least look up In vitro fertilisation. I am sure there will be some pictures to help you understand how it works.

Not to mention that when a child is adopted the names of the adopted parents are put on the Birth Certificate replacing any names that might have been there.
Only one of the couple has the child, moron.

The same sex couple can’t produce a child without a surrogate.

Of course it was not, this is all about this person's homophobia, nothing else.

Your ignorance knows no bounds ... You have no idea what my views on homosexuals are ... :thup:
You have no idea what my views on same sex marriage are.

You only assume you know because that would support your political foolishness ... Ignorant twat.

Yeah, well nature can be a bitch some times.

Like being sterile?

Yep. At some point, you have to accept what you are.

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?
Because that child doesn't actually know its DNA structure if the real parents are not listed on the birth certificate. You can be a female an act like your the daddy or a male and act like the mamma but it ain't real.

An adopted child does not know its true DNA structure either and that seems to have worked out ok.

I don't think having two queers adopt a child works out OK for the child.

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:

I take it you do not know anyone that has ever adopted? You are aware that the adopted parents names go on the birth certificate, right? See the thing about the birth certificate is it is used to verify not just age but also the parent's legal rights in regards to the child. That is why.

I never heard of the government creating a new birth certificate for an adopted child. However, I've never heard these issues discussed. If they create one it's more than likely because the birth parents don't want their child to know who they are. Changing the birth certificate doesn't affect a thing once the court grants parental custody to the adopting parents.

I take it you do not know anyone that has ever adopted? You are aware that the adopted parents names go on the birth certificate, right? See the thing about the birth certificate is it is used to verify not just age but also the parent's legal rights in regards to the child. That is why.

An adoptive parent is not a biological donor in any case ... And I know of adoptive parents ... They still aren't biological parents.
What other legal right does an adoptive parent get from listing their name on the birth certificate that they don't otherwise get through the adoption process?

Yes, they are not the biological parents but their names are on the birth certificate. Do you complain about that also? Or is it just the gay couples that you are offended by?
What difference does it make? The bottom line is that gay couples cannot have children.

I feel sorry for the children who are subjected to same gender fake-parents.
They must feel like pets or fashion accessories

Yep, too bad every kid can't have two different gender parents like these two...Missouri couple accused of putting infant son in microwave

You think that's a good reason for letting gays adopt?

How about this one?

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting

Gay Adoption Horror: Duke University Official Molested Adopted African American Son, Pimped Son to Cop in Web Sting

Another failure by the church allowing government to interfere with an age old institution of the connection between a man and a woman in matrimony.

Yeah, uh hate to break it to you but mariage is a civil matter, not a religious one in the eyes of the government. The only thing a church can do is either endorse or not endorse a marriage.
Historically the churches kept the marriage, birth and death records. Marriage was co-opted by government in order to create a taxing structure.

Neat, we're talking about the United States and marriage is a bond between a couple recognized by the government, whether it is sanctioned by a church or not is between the church and the couple only.

Do you think the US Government invented marriage or something? Marriage is as old as the biblical days where it was written about. Government decided to get involved in that religious rite and look at the problems we have today.

It's older than the bible...now what?

Now it proves that the government got involved in a religious rite where it never belonged. Without government involvement, there would have been no Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage because the Constitution doesn't mention marriage gay or straight. It would have been left to religions to decide if they wish to marry gay people or not.

But government did get involved in marriage and it wasn't a problem until the gays made it a problem. Now the entire institution is a joke.

Now it proves that the government got involved in a religious rite where it never belonged. Without government involvement, there would have been no Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage because the Constitution doesn't mention marriage gay or straight. It would have been left to religions to decide it they wish to marry gay people or not.

But government did get involved in marriage and it wasn't a problem until the gays made it a problem. Now the entire institution is a joke.

Suggesting the government shouldn't have providence over marriage, nor attempt to legislate matters contradictory to actual science ... Is something I just don't think these ignorant twats are going to understand ... :dunno:

I can't believe that twat still has a problem with same sex couples. it's 2017.
While I support the right of same sex couples, I believe he did not want to interfere with a State's right to determine how it issues birth certificates. He believes in the 9th and 10th Amendments.
:dunno:
You are probably 100% correct but liberals must frame the issue on a personal basis. They have no understanding what impartial means.
Oh, and they don't mind lying to fit their narrative.

While I support the right of same sex couples, I believe he did not want to interfere with a State's right to determine how it issues birth certificates. He believes in the 9th and 10th Amendments.
:dunno:

You are letting the truth get in the way of a left wing hissy fit.....what this thread shows is that Trump kept his promise...he appointed a real Justice to the Supreme Court, not a Social Justice Warrior pretending to be a judge.....

This is a good thing.....now we just have to keep the Senate under Republicn control so we can replace kennedy, ginsburg and breyer with real justices....

I feel sorry for the children who are subjected to same gender fake-parents.
They must feel like pets or fashion accessories

Yep, too bad every kid can't have two different gender parents like these two...Missouri couple accused of putting infant son in microwave

You think that's a good reason for letting gays adopt?

How about this one?

Thank you for helping me to prove my point that the gender of the parents is irrelevant.

Threads like this are good for bringing out the homophobic bigots so you can ID them for future reference. Knowing that someone is both a homophobe and a bigot is important when dealing with them in the future.

Threads like this are good for bringing out the homophobic bigots so you can ID them for future reference. Knowing that someone is both a homophobe and a bigot is important when dealing with them in the future.

You leftists believe that anybody that disagrees with leftist views are bigots, racists and homophobes. So who really cares what you think? You're going to think it anyway.

You leftists believe that anybody that disagrees with leftist views are bigots, racists and homophobes. So who really cares what you think? You're going to think it anyway.

No, I assume anyone that uses terms like "queers" and wants a different set of laws for gay people than for everyone else to be bigots and homophobic. I feel pretty safe in that assumption.

No, I assume anyone that uses terms like "queers" and wants a different set of laws for gay people than for everyone else to be bigots and homophobic. I feel pretty safe in that assumption.

Same set of laws? Well then, you would have no problem with brother and sister getting married? After all, we couldn't be bigoted enough to stop that. What about man and dog? And since gay marriage was mostly about government goodies, why not father and daughter? After all, if Dad is single, his daughter could sure use that extra SS money after Dad passes away.

Wow. Just wow. Thank you for proving my point so well. Holy shit! What the fuck is wrong with you.

Wow. Just wow. Thank you for proving my point so well. Holy shit! What the fuck is wrong with you.

Nothing is wrong with me. Just trying to point out that EVEN YOU have standards; they may not be my same standards, but standards nonetheless.

Given your confused response, even you think we need limitations on things like marriage. Okay, well I think the limitations should be one and and one woman in this country the way it's always been. I think of gay marriage no differently than you think of an incest marriage or perhaps a beastiality marriage. But unless you're a bigot like me, you should have no problem with such marriages.

No ... I live in a state that still lists the two biological donors (if the father is known) on the birth certificate.
I know ... That's just some backwards assed scientific shit ... :thup:

Would you mind sharing which state you live in so we can check the law to see (a) does it adhere to "Recognition of Parentage" in that the spouse of the mother is listed by default on the birth certificate, and/or (b) that adoptive parents cannot have their names listed on the birth certificate in the case of adoption.

Thank you in advance.

>>>>

And 2017 somehow makes homosexuality normal ? (when it's contrary to nature) Males no difference what year it is. Queers are queer. 19th century...20th century...21st century.

Forum List

Back