Justice Neil Gorsuch Has Had Enough – Triggered A Complete Leftist Meltdown

Why treat sterile couples differently than same sex couples?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:
A child has two biological donors ... As a matter of record as to the lineage ... That is all that is necessary.

Wellllll the biological parentage is important to know to prevent the possibility of an inbred marriage.

Or if a straight couple adopt and their names go on the birth certificate. The DNA structure is still unknown even with straight couples. The DNA thing is not a good argument for discrimination.

If it is unknown ... It will always be unknown (unless you find an answer through voluntary testing) ... You shouldn't decide that just making something up is acceptable.
Ooops ... I forgot we live in a country where biology and genetic background have deteriorated into some kind of utter nonsense in order to better suit a political agenda.

Once again, why was putting the adopted parents name on an amended birth certificate not an issue before gays could adopt?

Why list anyone other than the biological parents (regardless of gender or marital status) on the birth certificate ... :dunno:
A child has two biological donors ... As a matter of record as to the lineage ... That is all that is necessary.

Wellllll the biological parentage is important to know to prevent the possibility of an inbred marriage.

Welllll, that's what blood tests are for.

Or if a straight couple adopt and their names go on the birth certificate. The DNA structure is still unknown even with straight couples. The DNA thing is not a good argument for discrimination.

If it is unknown ... It will always be unknown (unless you find an answer through voluntary testing) ... You shouldn't decide that just making something up is acceptable.
Ooops ... I forgot we live in a country where biology and genetic background have deteriorated into some kind of utter nonsense in order to better suit a political agenda.

Nothing is being made up, the names of the parents go on the birth certificate. There is no law and never has been that it has to be the names of the biological parents. This has nothing to do with DNA, this is just your excuse for being a homophobe. I bet you never complained about adopted straight parents names being on the birth certificate.

Once again, why was putting the adopted parents name on an amended birth certificate not an issue before gays could adopt?

Read the responses you nit-wit ... I suggested no one other than the biological parents should be listed.
Because you have a problem with anyone other than the biological donors being listed ... Is a matter of politics and not science ... :thup:

I feel sorry for the children who are subjected to same gender fake-parents.
They must feel like pets or fashion accessories

Yep, too bad every kid can't have two different gender parents like these two...Missouri couple accused of putting infant son in microwave

Yep, it's exclusive to normal couples:

Gay dad ‘killed baby girl’ just weeks after adoption

Thank you for so happily proving my point. it is not the gender of the parents that makes the difference.

Nothing is being made up, the names of the parents go on the birth certificate. There is no law and never has been that it has to be the names of the biological parents. This has nothing to do with DNA, this is just your excuse for being a homophobe. I bet you never complained about adopted straight parents names being on the birth certificate.

If I put my name on your birth certificate ... It doesn't make me your parent ... :thup:

The state discriminates all the time.

The state discriminates against me in terms of my health care plan because I'm not a member of Congress. Instead, I have to tackle Obamacare all by my lonesome.

The state discriminates against single folk and polygamists since they don't have the same government perks as married folk.

The state discriminates against those who make too much money by taxing them more.

The state discriminates against people with mental health problems by not allowing them to own a gun.

The state discriminates against white folk who wish to get into college or obtain employment because such institutions have a mandate via affirmative action to choose people of color instead.

The state discriminates against us all the time. The real issue is that you don't like certain segments of society that the states choose to discriminate against.

'The states" as in 1 of 50, not 'the state' and your examples of 'discrimination' are pretty weak.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Take marriage, for example. Why is it that people who decide to marry should get special state perks? For what? Saying "I do"?

In fact, why get a marriage license? What did I do to earn that license?

In short, what on earth is a secular state doing condoning or condemning certain sexual unions or even giving perks over people who might choose not to have sex at all?

It seems to me that you are the one who has the weakest of all positions.
Another failure by the church allowing government to interfere with an age old institution of the connection between a man and a woman in matrimony.

Yeah, uh hate to break it to you but mariage is a civil matter, not a religious one in the eyes of the government. The only thing a church can do is either endorse or not endorse a marriage.
Historically the churches kept the marriage, birth and death records. Marriage was co-opted by government in order to create a taxing structure.

WRONG! Government had to get into the marriage "biz" for two reasons. One was divorce and the other WAS property...the fact that MEN didn't want women to have any so women had to go to court to get it.

Timeline of civil marriage in the United States - Wikipedia

Read the responses you nit-wit ... I suggested no one other than the biological parents should be listed.
Because you have a problem with anyone other than the biological donors being listed ... Is a matter of politics and not science ... :thup:

I understand your dishonesty. Why has this never been an issue before gay couples could adopt? Did you really give a shit 3 years ago whose name is on the birth certificate?

I am sure we can go back and find lots of post from you complaining about the names of straight parents being on the birth certificate of their adopted children.

If I put my name on your birth certificate ... It doesn't make me your parent ... :thup:

Legally it does. That fucking matters.

It does if you legally adopted me.

Gorsuch, and those yelling for him, are obviously on the far right.

The leftists are not upset in the slightest, I would think.

So ... If your biological father has sex with your mother ... But is not listed on the birth certificate ... Then has sex with another woman and is not listed on that child's birth certificate ... Then you and his other offspring have sex ....

... You are really not screwing your sister/brother ... :dunno:

CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: You're flying to France?
GAY OR ADOPTIVE COUPLE: Yes, were taking our new baby to see his grandparents.
CUSTOMS OFFICIAL: The parents name on the birth certificate doesn't match yours, you're under arrest.

So ... If your biological father has sex with your mother ... But is not listed on the birth certificate ... Then has sex with another woman and is not listed on that child's birth certificate ... Then his two offspring have sex ....

... You are really not screwing your sister ... :dunno:

What the hell are you even talking about?

Do you tend to check the birth certificate of everyone you have sex with prior to do so just to make sure you are not related?

I can see it now, in the heat of passion and you go "Stop right there, I need to see your BC to make sure you are not my sister".

Damn, the gymnastics people will go through to hide their true reasoning.

Pretty weak, eh? Why?

Take marriage, for example. Why is it that people who decide to marry should get special state perks? For what? Saying "I do"?

In fact, why get a marriage license? What did I do to earn that license?

In short, what on earth is a secular state doing condoning or condemning certain sexual unions or even giving perks over people who might choose not to have sex at all?

It seems to me that you are the one who has the weakest of all positions.
Another failure by the church allowing government to interfere with an age old institution of the connection between a man and a woman in matrimony.

Yeah, uh hate to break it to you but mariage is a civil matter, not a religious one in the eyes of the government. The only thing a church can do is either endorse or not endorse a marriage.
Historically the churches kept the marriage, birth and death records. Marriage was co-opted by government in order to create a taxing structure.

Neat, we're talking about the United States and marriage is a bond between a couple recognized by the government, whether it is sanctioned by a church or not is between the church and the couple only.

Do you think the US Government invented marriage or something? Marriage is as old as the biblical days where it was written about. Government decided to get involved in that religious rite and look at the problems we have today.

It's older than the bible...now what?

Forum List

Back