Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Now you're just trolling and making a fool of yourself.

Abortion is the dismemberment of a fetus.
By definition, abortion isn’t butchering. 92.7% of abortions are performed prior to 13 weeks, by pill or suction aspiration, not dismemberment.

In the meantime, I gave you a list of people butchered (or if you prefer, murdered) by pro lifers.

Not interested in your games.

By definition, abortion isn’t butchering. 92.7% of abortions are performed prior to 13 weeks, by pill or suction aspiration, not dismemberment.

In the meantime, I gave you a list of people butchered (or if you prefer, murdered) by pro lifers.

They have a heartbeat. Yeah, suction is so humane, huh

I couldn't care less if baby killers are exterminated.

Remember, Joe Biden refused multiple times to warn people against protesting outside of justices' homes -- which is actually illegal -- or to urge calm.

He wants this. Just like he wanted the riots of 2020.

He must be impeached. And Kamala too.

DoJ needs to track down the author(s) of any credible threats and crucify them in the criminal law courts.. lock 'em up and throw away the key.

RU 486 is not performed in an abortion clinic nor is it what we're discussing. RU 486 poisons the fetus which in some cases then has to be removed by a D&C.

A first trimester surgical abortion is performed by taking an instrument and scraping placenta and fetus free of the uterus, a process that will certainly dismember it.

That is followed by suction to remove it. The procedure is called D&C, Dilation and Curettage.

1652149670766.png

Forum List

Back