Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Yes. Agreed. I was in favor of using deadly force when the Right stormed the Capitol on Jan 6 2021. Ditto for the Left here if it ever comes to that. Fair is fair.
Whatever those people were doing they saw insurrections in many blue cities with destruction of property all over and people actually died. p.s....we need real closure on the Vegas extermination insurrection. Rumors are antifa.

And just like that, the right opposes protesting outside of homes.
I don't speak for the right, Dumbass.

I simply stated a fact, it is a violation of Federal law and Merrick Garland is too busy chasing mom's at school board meetings and saving the planet from "climate change".

I don't speak for the right, Dumbass.

I simply stated a fact, it is a violation of Federal law and Merrick Garland is too busy chasing mom's at school board meetings and saving the planet from "climate change".
Are those the same moms that are sending death threats to school board members and their families?

No. It is for people you assume have taken a life. You aren’t pro life so you don’t care about that. Innocent people have been put on death row and executed.
I don't assume anything. The judge and jury made a decision based on evidence. Amazing you would bring up innocent people executed and then support abortion. You are one confused creature.

When do the impeachment proceedings start? Remember leftists, you made up the rules. Then again you make up the rules, so it's not impeachable.

Remember, Joe Biden refused multiple times to warn people against protesting outside of justices' homes -- which is actually illegal -- or to urge calm.

He wants this. Just like he wanted the riots of 2020.

He must be impeached. And Kamala too.

Garland will do nothing as he is Lawless himself.

The problem is that we have a politicized higher court that is using flawed legal reasoning to strike down a ruling, supported by 50 years of subsequent case law, for blatantly political reasoning as seen in the leaked opinion where Alito rants about abortion.

That ^^.

Forum List

Back