Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Your constitution is flawed and out of date. Written by slave owners at a time women were treated as property. it needs rewriting to reflect modern requirements. By women.
There's a process to update the Constitution. Do you know what that process is?

If Justice Alito doesn't like the way people in his state are gathering outside his house, maybe he can just take off work and drive hundreds of miles to a different state.

Your constitution is flawed and out of date. Written by slave owners at a time women were treated as property. it needs rewriting to reflect modern requirements. By women.

Sure, the greatest country on the planet needs to change things up a bit because a few rainbow-haired kids with nose rings and their hippy parents say so. Sorry. Maybe it is just time all of you grew up.

Our Constitution is fine, our Congress needs to do their job and make abortion legal or illegal so we can move forward. Congress has had since 1973 to federalize the abortion laws and have failed us.

Lie.

18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading​

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer, in the discharge of his duty, pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Nothing in this section shall interfere with or prevent the exercise by any court of the United States of its power to punish for contempt.
Protesting is protected by the 1st Amendment. RIoting and vandalism is not.

Sure, the greatest country on the planet needs to change things up a bit because a few rainbow-haired kids with nose rings and their hippy parents say so. Sorry. Maybe it is just time all of you grew up.
Tommy is in Wales and has disdain for the United States of America and he tries to bait me into going at him and when he can’t get me he then slinks away…

Is the Constitution outdated?

No and why?

It can be amended…

This total nonsense about it being created by racist slave owners that kept women enslaved also has to be the weakest argument seeing during that era America was rare in itself and not perfect but much better than England, France or Spain and let be clear none of those countries were perfect when the Constitution was created in the late 1700’s…

So as Tommy lecture me about how our Government must change to appease his way of thinking I just remind myself he live in Wales and still has a Queen that his society pays while she really doesn’t rule…

Forum List

Back