Justice Sam Alito Evacuated with His Family to an Undisclosed Location as Death Threats Intensify and Wisconsin Pro-Life Office is Firebombed

Remember, Joe Biden refused multiple times to warn people against protesting outside of justices' homes -- which is actually illegal -- or to urge calm.

He wants this. Just like he wanted the riots of 2020.

He must be impeached. And Kamala too.

Just more examples of the tolerance of the left.

i think that they all should. They have stopped being judges and beome politicians. Politicians who have never won a vote.i
All nine never had won a vote or are you just referring to conseratives. Then again you most others on the left these days are two faced con artists.

i think that they all should. They have stopped being judges and beome politicians. Politicians who have never won a vote.i
Just because judges disagree with you, that does not mean they a have become politicians. It means the law as written or not written need clarification and probably a federal law to make it legal. It could mean that they disagree with perhaps wording or with the way it is carried out.

Your crybaby, emotional rant is just a juvenile reaction based on emotion and not factual evidence.

Hmmm, well here in the States we must remember the court ruling of Roe vs Wade overrode a State right to regulate abortion and seeing that was Congress Job and not the USSC job when abortion was granted mean to me Alito ruling no matter how you feel is correct.

Now before you lecture me mate let me state I do not support full banishment of abortion nor do I support late term abortion…

I am for a woman right to rid of the unborn in her first trimester unless proven it was rape and she was held hostage then she can abort in the second or third trimester.

As for incest and the health of the mother and unborn child it can be aborted at any moment until the child takes it breath…

As for birth control I am in full support of it and even support the usage of morning after pill…

Now you will disagree with me on the second and third trimester but you will never sway me on it.

As for the Judges let remember threatening any Judge is a crime and if Biden attempts to downplay the threats he should be impeached, convicted and removed!

No, you do not have the right to threaten a judge and the job of the voter is to elect those that will do their biding in the House, Senate and Oval Office and if you need any type of Amendment you better make sure you have the States to ratify it and if not it will be a dead issue like the ERA amendment…

So no those doing what they are doing are in the wrong and violence over this issue will turn against those using violence come this November…

I'm not sure but wouldn't provisions 3 and 4 be illegal already or am I reading it wrong?

It does seem the intent of some, if not many, is to influence the Justices.

They should be arrested for that.

But the mere action of protesting outside of their homes is not illegal.

Hmmm, well here in the States we must remember the court ruling of Roe vs Wade overrode a State right to regulate abortion and seeing that was Congress Job and not the USSC job when abortion was granted mean to me Alito ruling no matter how you feel is correct.

Now before you lecture me mate let me state I do not support full banishment of abortion nor do I support late term abortion…

I am for a woman right to rid of the unborn in her first trimester unless proven it was rape and she was held hostage then she can abort in the second or third trimester.

As for incest and the health of the mother and unborn child it can be aborted at any moment until the child takes it breath…

As for birth control I am in full support of it and even support the usage of morning after pill…

Now you will disagree with me on the second and third trimester but you will never sway me on it.

As for the Judges let remember threatening any Judge is a crime and if Biden attempts to downplay the threats he should be impeached, convicted and removed!

No, you do not have the right to threaten a judge and the job of the voter is to elect those that will do their biding in the House, Senate and Oval Office and if you need any type of Amendment you better make sure you have the States to ratify it and if not it will be a dead issue like the ERA amendment…

So no those doing what they are doing are in the wrong and violence over this issue will turn against those using violence come this November…
its a basic human right. They should not take away rights. Thats when it becomes political.

I am sure that Biden will find a way through this but I am also sure that he has other things he could be doing.

Imagine if they were reinterpreting the 2nd. Would that go peacefully ?

its a basic human right. They should not take away rights. Thats when it becomes political.

I am sure that Biden will find a way through this but I am also sure that he has other things he could be doing.

See this is why discussing anything with you is impossible because you try to equate the Second Amendment to Abortion which can not be and why?

Second Amendment is a Constitutional law protected by the Constitution where as Abortion is not and is a State to State issue!

Also what can Biden do if he lacks the votes in the Senate and Executive Order would be struck down quickly, so tell me what can he really do?

See this is why discussing anything with you is impossible because you try to equate the Second Amendment to Abortion which can not be and why?

Second Amendment is a Constitutional law protected by the Constitution where as Abortion is not and is a State to State issue!
Your constitution is flawed and out of date. Written by slave owners at a time women were treated as property. it needs rewriting to reflect modern requirements. By women.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back