Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. An innocent man was shot and killed and you are trying to deflect to parking in a handicap spot as an argument. That's fucking pathetic. No one is arguing if it is ok for a person who is not handicapped to park in a handicap spot. NO ONE. But by you trying to make that the focus of this thread is fucking pathetic. That's why I am laughing at you. Now you are trying to go off topic again by saying I'm following you for TWO responses.

TBH, any moron who posts one meme a dozen times is an idiot to begin with.
With that out of the way.....

Innocent? You don't consider assault & battery a crime?

How the fuck was the guy who did the shoving "innocent".
What the hell is your problem?

Not only that, they could have deprived some poor handicapped person a place to park conveniently. And the fuckwads already admitted they do it all the time.

You're probably defending them because YOU do the same shit.
Maybe this is your Maxine Waters side coming out.

It's not a meme. How stupid do you have to be to not know the difference between an emoji/gif and a meme?
Only teen aged girls and fags use emojis

You do not know how far away and at what angle the camera was mounted

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

You do not know the focal length of the lens. It's most likely wide angle you do not know the distance or angle of the mount from the person

IOW you are just guessing and are most likely wrong

I am? How many other threads are there I posted in about an idiot with a gun bigger than his brain who murdered someone on video?

Did you claim to know the distances between the people there too?

It's no hard to get a good idea of. There are enough visual cues in the video to determine that. Really doesn't matter if it was 4 feet, 10 feet, or 100 feet. Physics says that when he is backing up and his momentum is going BACKWARDS, after 3 feet the guy on the ground is no longer in danger enough to take the time to pull out his gun, wait a few seconds to point it, and then shoot him down in cold blood.

Try a little experiment. Take your fingers and touch the finger tips to the wall. Now back up until you are as far from the wall as possible but your finger tips are still touching the wall. Now start to back up and try punching the wall. I bet you can't. :)

momentum

He was moving very fast for momentum to be an issue

Plant a foot and he could change directions in the blink of an eye

Anywhere within a 6 foot circle is striking distance

If your work rules are you need an excuse... then why did you just say your boss would have to determine if it was a good one?

Because my work wont accept any excuse just like law enforcement in this case,

Once again, please show the relevance of this to the case at hand.

If we start killing people for vehicle violations we might as well just put cyanide in the water system and do a big Jim Jones across the entire country.

Yes but he didnt shoot him for a parking violation. He shot him for attacking him. Get that part straight.

Attacking him? If he had actually attacked him, he might still be alive today. Instead he pushed him down away from his wife and then backed off... at which time he got shot and killed.

He committed assault
Period

It's called spacial recognition. It takes intelligence to be able to figure it out. I's sorry you don't have it. You can learn to be better at it, and is why there are experts that are called into court quite often to dissect videos like this one.

You just have to be able to use your memory and then find familiar objects in the video that you know the size of and then use other ques like the parking lines to figure it out. I've just always been able to do it. That's why I ace test like the ASVAB and others that have is on them.

You do not know the focal length of the lens. It's most likely wide angle you do not know the distance or angle of the mount from the person

I am? How many other threads are there I posted in about an idiot with a gun bigger than his brain who murdered someone on video?

It's no hard to get a good idea of. There are enough visual cues in the video to determine that. Really doesn't matter if it was 4 feet, 10 feet, or 100 feet. Physics says that when he is backing up and his momentum is going BACKWARDS, after 3 feet the guy on the ground is no longer in danger enough to take the time to pull out his gun, wait a few seconds to point it, and then shoot him down in cold blood.

Try a little experiment. Take your fingers and touch the finger tips to the wall. Now back up until you are as far from the wall as possible but your finger tips are still touching the wall. Now start to back up and try punching the wall. I bet you can't. :)

momentum

Speed doesn't matter... HE WAS MOVING BACKWARDS. How can you possibly not understand such a simple physics principle?

There were only two crimes committed.

1. The minor crime of parking in a handicap space without authorization.

2. The much serious crime of assault and battery

Both by the victim and his family.

Maybe the victim would be alive today if he had just followed the law.

Dumbass!

If your work rules are you need an excuse... then why did you just say your boss would have to determine if it was a good one?

Because my work wont accept any excuse just like law enforcement in this case,

Once again, please show the relevance of this to the case at hand.

You just got owned on your argument.

The sheriff HAS to accept his defense because it fits within the "bookends" of the SYG defense, BUT like the sheriff said, he has to present the evidence to the prosecutor because the sheriff doesn't MAKE THE DECISION.

momentum

Speed doesn't matter... HE WAS MOVING BACKWARDS. How can you possibly not understand such a simple physics principle?

so you're saying that he was incapable of changing direction?

He was still close enough to strike again but you don't know shit about hand to hand combat so you don't know how quick a person can change direction

No. An innocent man was shot and killed and you are trying to deflect to parking in a handicap spot as an argument. That's fucking pathetic. No one is arguing if it is ok for a person who is not handicapped to park in a handicap spot. NO ONE. But by you trying to make that the focus of this thread is fucking pathetic. That's why I am laughing at you. Now you are trying to go off topic again by saying I'm following you for TWO responses.

Not only that, they could have deprived some poor handicapped person a place to park conveniently. And the fuckwads already admitted they do it all the time.

It's not a meme. How stupid do you have to be to not know the difference between an emoji/gif and a meme?

flacaltenn check this out. :abgg2q.jpg:

thank you for proving my point

momentum

He was still close enough to strike again but you don't know shit about hand to hand combat so you don't know how quick a person can change direction

No he was incapable of still being a threat of imminent death to the shooter when he got shot. He was out of striking distance and still moving backwards. The shooter could of just stopped with when he pulled out his gun. If the victim then started moving back TOWARDS him, then it would be a SYG defense. Fact is he didn't and the shooter shot him while he was still moving BACKWARDS.

Yeah I think it is funny you just said that, which wasn't directed at me, but all people that use them which includes flacaltenn who I just paged to the thread.

momentum

No he was incapable of still being a threat of imminent death to the shooter when he got shot. He was out of striking distance and still moving backwards. The shooter could of just stopped with when he pulled out his gun. If the victim then started moving back TOWARDS him, then it would be a SYG defense. Fact is he didn't and the shooter shot him while he was still moving BACKWARDS.

He was not out of striking distance,

He was a few feet away and he was plenty close enough to strike again.

And the guy who shot him was just violently assaulted and he was not wrong to believe he was in danger

Yeah I think it is funny you just said that, which wasn't directed at me, but all people that use them which includes flacaltenn who I just paged to the thread.

Why would I care what fag uses emojis

The sheriff HAS to accept his defense because it fits within the "bookends" of the SYG defense, BUT like the sheriff said, he has to present the evidence to the prosecutor because the sheriff doesn't MAKE THE DECISION.

The evidence has to support the assertion for the Sheriff to accept his defense.

If the evidence shows unlawful self-defense the Sheriff arrests.

The evidence has to support the assertion for the Sheriff to accept his defense.

If the evidence shows unlawful self-defense the Sheriff arrests.

Why do you cherry pick what the sheriff said?

He SPECIFICALLY said that he didn't like the fact that the man's actions fit within the bookends of the DYG law but he didn't like it? He is very clearly stating that he thinks the guy was wrong and murdered the victim.

Why do you cherry pick what the sheriff said?

He SPECIFICALLY said that he didn't like the fact that the man's actions fit within the bookends of the DYG law but he didn't like it? He is very clearly stating that he thinks the guy was wrong and murdered the victim.

No he said the actions were lawful but he didn't necessarily support the law and his personal feeling on the law are irrelevant, He has to uphold the law.

Forum List

Back